PDA

View Full Version : Paterson Brings Up Racism for His Low Standing

megimoo
08-22-2009, 07:43 AM
"They all play the 'Race Card' when called to account ,Obama's next !"

Gov. David A. Paterson said on Friday that the chorus of people who believe he should not run for election next year want to keep him out of the race because he is black.

“We’re not in the post-racial period,” said Mr. Paterson, according to an article posted on The Daily News Web site, which cited an interview the governor provided to a radio program hosted by Errol Louis, a Daily News columnist.

“My feeling is it’s being orchestrated, it’s a game, and people who pay attention know that,” he said. “We have a media that doesn’t report the news. We have a media that wants to make the news.”

Mr. Paterson — whose approval ratings and support even among fellow Democrats have dipped this year — also mentioned Deval L. Patrick, the Massachusetts governor and the country’s only other current black governor, and suggested that criticisms leveled against him are based on race.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/paterson-brings-up-racism-for-his-low-standing/

lacarnut
08-22-2009, 08:04 AM
Paterson has got the state financially screwed up. It's the white man fault, I tell ya. The commercial real estate market in NYC is in the early stages of a steep decline. That and losing jobs will be a double whammy . Politicians have to blame someone other than themselves, and if you are black you can always scream racism, racism, racism till your lungs burst. That always solves the problem. Not.

stsinner
08-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Same tired old crap-blaming whitey for his problems and not taking responsibility for his actions....

AmPat
08-22-2009, 11:46 AM
STOP voting for these human specimens of fecal matter. We need blind voting based on stands on issues and voting records. I don't care if a pol is blind if he is an idiot. I don't care if he is a minority if he is an idiot. I don't care how much money he has, does he understand the concept of freedom based on the founding father's intentions? I don't care if he has an R or D suffix, is he moral or morally contemptible?

Americans (true Americans), Please stop blindly voting for these turds. Look at their records and vote for the one who will represent the best interests of this country.

stsinner
08-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Americans (true Americans), Please stop blindly voting for these turds. Look at their records and vote for the one who will represent the best interests of this country.

Didn't Obama get elected on his lengthy record of political accomplishments and record of bipartisanship?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif