PDA

View Full Version : Silent On National Day Of Prayer But Acknowledges Ramadan.(Video)

megimoo
08-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Obama's True Colors. Silent On National Day Of Prayer But Acknowledges Ramadan.(Video)

On National Day of Prayer, You kept silent, But today you showed us where your heart is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D376WnU4nv4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.teamsarah.org%2Fforum%2Ftopi cs%2Fon-national-day-of-prayer-you&feature=player_embedded

stsinner
08-22-2009, 11:42 AM
He's a disgusting pig. Muslims are so not a part of the American landscape and fabric, and they did nothing to "build" America.. They are new arrivals, by and large, and the only thing that would happen if they left tomorrow for a more Muslim friendly country is that we could understand our cab drivers and our convenience store clerks.

Why does he insist on kissing their asses and lying to them telling them how much America loves them? To make America more attractive to them? So we can become England and have Sha'ria law implemented where Muzzies are heavily concentrated as England does? No thanks.

His kissing of the collective Muslim ass looks so weak and, well, like pandering because he's afraid of them.

Why does he even need to address them? He hasn't addressed any other religion this way..

jinxmchue
08-22-2009, 07:54 PM
I just posted this on Facebook:

Obama ignored the National Day of Prayer, but recognized the beginning of Ramadan... buuuuuuuuuuut he's not a Muslim! Nope! Next he'll ram his ova-depositor down your throat and lay eggs, but he's not an alien! (Sorry. Stole that from MST3K.)

:D

AmPat
08-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Obama's True Colors
http://i28.tinypic.com/iw59vo.jpg

Rockntractor
08-23-2009, 06:44 PM
He is also vacationing during Ramadan. I think he is observing it!

linda22003
08-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Watch carefully to see if he has any daytime meals. :p

PoliCon
08-23-2009, 07:07 PM
WTF!? He's a muslim apologist now?? Did he make a similar statement about Easter?? Passover???

djones520
08-23-2009, 07:12 PM
He's a disgusting pig. Muslims are so not a part of the American landscape and fabric, and they did nothing to "build" America.. They are new arrivals, by and large, and the only thing that would happen if they left tomorrow for a more Muslim friendly country is that we could understand our cab drivers and our convenience store clerks.

Why does he insist on kissing their asses and lying to them telling them how much America loves them? To make America more attractive to them? So we can become England and have Sha'ria law implemented where Muzzies are heavily concentrated as England does? No thanks.

His kissing of the collective Muslim ass looks so weak and, well, like pandering because he's afraid of them.

Why does he even need to address them? He hasn't addressed any other religion this way..

Tell that to the Muslim retired Officer that I've been working with all night in support of missions for the GWOT.

Everytime I see you make a post like this, it just makes me wonder more and more what your name over at Stormfront is.

linda22003
08-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Tell that to the Muslim retired Officer that I've been working with all night in support of missions for the GWOT.

Everytime I see you make a post like this, it just makes me wonder more and more what your name over at Stormfront is.

1. When I see posts like this, I know this is someone who doesn't work or socialize with Muslims. Just has a knee-jerk reaction.
2. When he was there, his name was the same. That's why he was so easily found by someone else on this site. He then cancelled the account.

AmPat
08-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I really don't care what O Blah blah is. Muslim, Christian, flying purple spaghetti monster, etc. I do wonder how and why he spends so much time around and with Muslims and is so luke-warm--dare I say anti-Christian (unless being a Christian benefits him politically)? He claims to be Christian, good. I want to believe him. He has not satisfied my curiosity as to how he can be in such an anti Christ-like church and pastored by/friends with a hateful pastor for 20 years and still claim to be a Christian. He gave a detailed speech about Ramadan yet he had no equivalent treatment of Easter. He has been proven to be a liar on nearly everything he addresses so I naturally doubt his Christianity.

Kinda like he, O Blah Blah himself gives me ample reason to doubt his qualifications for president. Before you respond, I do not doubt his citizenship,,,,,,,,,yet. He can easily clear this up. Unless of course the proof would incriminate him??????:confused:

stsinner
08-24-2009, 05:53 PM
1. When I see posts like this, I know this is someone who doesn't work or socialize with Muslims. Just has a knee-jerk reaction.
2. When he was there, his name was the same. That's why he was so easily found by someone else on this site. He then cancelled the account.

You forgot to mention that I had one (1) post, you stupid bitch, to my credit which wasn't even racist and wasn't a regular poster over there.. I strolled in one night on a drunk and signed up, then never went back... There was no activity from me over there-and it had been months since I'd logged in, so you can go fuck yourself you uppity bitch..

Oh, and BTW.. I wasn't "found," I was reminded that I had an account there, so you can stop trying to look like a hero by mentioning it now because it really is a lame stretch.

stsinner
08-24-2009, 05:57 PM

Yeah, well, you can wonder like an idiot all you want, but you can't debate my points.. Muslims are not part of the American fabric, and they contributed nothing to the building of our great nation, so for Obama to embrace them as he has and give them verbal fellatio at every turn is sickening..

Their culture, if observed and adhered to honestly, is incompatible with our American form of law and the Constitution.. They aren't bound by laws, but instead by their religious dictates, which are also incompatible with our system of laws..

Make all the assumptions about me you want, but it would be more respectable if you could debate my points, instead of trying to shut down the conversation with name calling.

Rockntractor
08-24-2009, 08:17 PM
When I went over to stormfront because I suspected he had been a member he had already deleted his membership and his post. I didn't understand why Google lead me to the same thread every time I followed the link with his name to stormfront. As it turned out google had cached the page earlier. I found it with the post he had made which wasn’t particularly inflammatory. It was the only post he had ever made on the site he had deleted it before we even questioned him but you have to watch out Every time you put things in text on the internet there is a record somewhere that will come back to haunt you. Mr Stinner is a good man he didn’t like what he saw at Stormfront and he got out of there. He is not lying about that. He is not too different than any of the rest of us. We all think things at times the same way he does. The difference is we don’t put them in text for the entire world to see. I wish I could get through to him where the line is, I know it when I cross it and there have been many times I have deleted something without posting it. There have also been a few times I’m sure when I didn’t. Please Stsinner be more careful we honestly know how frustrating things can be sometimes. We Know about the double standards that are in place but don’t cause that to make you lash out at entire groups of people because some of them are innocent. I won’t say any more I will leave it up to someone else if you start again. I consider you a friend and sooner or later this will come to no good!

patriot45
08-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Good one! He is right you know. There has been nothing I can recall form muslims making America great, you know like Abdulla Washington or Mohammid jefferson or get recent like saddam Patton. They are here in the main part for one reason and one reason only. And our apologist in chief reinforces this monthly.

Rockntractor
08-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Good one! He is right you know. There has been nothing I can recall form muslims making America great, you know like Abdulla Washington or Mohammid jefferson or get recent like saddam Patton. They are here in the main part for one reason and one reason only. And our apologist in chief reinforces this monthly.

The muslims are why we have a marine corp!

patriot45
08-24-2009, 08:28 PM
The muslims are why we have a marine core!

You are right, from day one!

Rockntractor
08-24-2009, 08:37 PM

I believe that most muslims follow their leaders from fear, the same fear that causes us to hate them. I honestly believe our president is one of them in one form or another. At the very least he will make it easier for them to carry out their next attack!

Bleda
08-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Just to be clear, by "Muslim", are you guys talking about people who identify themselves as Muslim or people who actually follow Islam correctly?

AmPat
08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Just to be clear, by "Muslim", are you guys talking about people who identify themselves as Muslim or people who actually follow Islam correctly?

I believe you can get that answer from the context of the posts. No clarity is necessary.