PDA

View Full Version : New York Times To Seniors: Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

megimoo
08-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Even the New York Times has to admit that Obamacare would push granny and gramps to an early grave. Sure, Robert Pear tries to deliver the news gently, but if the Times is telling the seniors to be worried, that's an unmistakable signal to seniors that Obamacare is very bad news for them.

The Democrats in Congress are trying to build their political base on the backs of the nation's elderly, and the elderly won't forget that in 15 months. After years of warning seniors that the GOP was gunning for them, the Obama-Pelosi coalition has emerged as the single greatest threat to the Greatest Generation (and even the front edge of the Boomers.)

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/g/92f580fb-3800-406e-a323-84ff78f4d3d0
comments:
I don't know how many citizens are 55 or older, but we're in Obama's cross-hairs. I read somewhere that William Ayers thought the revolution might require them to eliminate 25 million or so people who couldn't be reprogrammed or were otherwise deficient (I hope I'm correct on this), but that was the price that had to be paid. I'm guessing Obama has a similar mindset since he pals around with these types, and we "oldies" are all expendable for the common good. How did we come to this? All those abortions, all that loss of human potential, is coming back to haunt us. Killing off 40 or so million babies doesn't bother them, so why should euthanizing (call it what you will) the older members of society bother them. It won't, but we won't let it happen. I still have faith in the American people, in us, to stop this madness.
Not only will the Death Panels solve the medical problems while reducing the cost of medical care, they will also eliminate all that excess spending for Social Security. Plus, and this is the big bonus, the death tax can now eliminate the deficits...
Why is this guy still the President?
This stuff is in the bill. He either knows it and doesnt care OR he is too stupid. In either case he is unfit to lead this country.Looks like his handlers didnt count on Obama's presstitute imposed Mojo going South....................................Your salesman is broken SOROS.
Just in time to wipe out the Baby Boom generation. Are you listening Boomers?
- Europeans got on the socialized medicine train decades before the advent of the internet. The detailed information was never disseminated to the sheeple and no significant public discussion took place. They shut the doctors up by cramming their mouths with wads of cash.