PDA

View Full Version : Are these screamers and gun nuts afraid of Obama or afraid of themselves?

Carol
08-23-2009, 12:19 AM
It's kentuck=be prepared to laugh at a silly, irrational, hysterical sounding rant.:D

kentuck (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-22-09 10:37 PM
Original message
Are these screamers and gun nuts afraid of Obama or afraid of themselves?
The last time they were this scared, Bill Clinton was President. And they blew up a Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing over 150 people, many of them small children and babies.

Now they have gotten their guns out once again and they seem to be begging for us to stop them before they kill again? It's not that they are so afraid of Barack Obama or even, their government, as it is that they are afraid of their own judgement.

Their own political Party has let them down. They have disappointed immensely. After all, if George W Bush could not protect our country or our Constitution, how could a Democrat possibly do it?

They voted for George W Bush. They put their faith in him. And he let them down. Their judgement was terrible. Who can they trust if they cannot even trust themselves anymore? Certainly not the Democratic Party and certainly not Barack Obama.

So they withdraw into their own paranoia and fears. No one can save our country now. Since they and their Party failed so miserably, there is no hope that anyone else could do a better job. They turn to people like Sarah Palin for leadership. It is not that they are afraid of their government so much as it is they are afraid of themselves.

Rockntractor
08-23-2009, 12:43 AM
It's kentuck=be prepared to laugh at a silly, irrational, hysterical sounding rant.:D
I can't stand that SOB. I would get great pleasure from kicking his ass!

Lars1701a
08-23-2009, 12:47 AM
I cant laugh cause you didnt put a linky in it :(

Rockntractor
08-23-2009, 12:58 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6371927

Dan D. Doty
08-23-2009, 11:11 AM
This thread shows us more of the Moonbats fear then that of any group they are speaking of.

They are attemping to demonize people who dare speak up at TH meetings, or protest outside of the staged ones. Moonbats want to make others a threat so they do harm to those groups.

As some of the posters have shown with their responces, they are more then happy to throw other people's civil liberities out the window to make themselves feel good.

The dark storm is here , kids.

UP THE REBELS!!!

AmPat
08-23-2009, 02:50 PM
they blew up a Federal Building in Oklahoma City

Hey Moron? Yes you Kenpunk. Come on over and explain who you mean by "they." I was under the impression that it was McVeigh not they.:mad:

They turn to people like Sarah Palin for leadership. It is not that they are afraid of their government so much as it is they are afraid of themselves.
Yes we do. People "like" her, you know LEADERS, not mindless minions and ideoloques like O Blah Blah and the rest of the Borg on the left. We want LEADERS who REPRESENT us. We do not want, nor will we tolerate thugs and dictators who fail to listen or worse attempt to silence us for our disent. We ARE afraid of government. the type of gov't you mindless leftists want is a big nanny state gov't that controls every aspect of our lives. I want freedom. Even the freedom that may result in personal failure is preferable to the senseless, useless, non-sensical regulation that comes at the expense of freedom. I will stand on my own two feet before I bow at the feet of ANY gov't.

movie buff
08-23-2009, 04:41 PM
"After all, if George W Bush could not protect our country or our Constitution"
He seemed to do a very good job of both, as I recall.
Successful terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11: 0.
Constitutional rights lost to individual citizens under Bush Administration: 0.