PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts-They Really Want to Kill Us…Even Our Vets!

megimoo
08-23-2009, 09:09 PM
In Thoughts this week we have a weekly wrap up of Obamacare news, including the most amazing, just revealed on Fox News Sunday today, 8/23/09-the administration's attempt to KILL OFF OUR VETERANS!

The Obama admin sent a spokesperson who they thought would stop the anger but God bless the child for her service to our country but she lied, and lied, and lied, and lied. They want to kill us, folks, the elderly Vets and citizens, don't let them deny it.

Plus Michelle's shorts, Town Meeting cowards, and the snitch White House web site closed down.

http://patfishthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/08/82309.html

megimoo
08-23-2009, 09:10 PM
The Death Book & Other Obamacare News

I finally got my jaw off of the floor after watching Fox News Sunday early in the morn this fine Sunday, 8/23/09. On the show, moderator Chris Wallace had VA Assistant Secretary Tammy Duckworth, who lost two legs during the Iraq war herself.

I am simply stunned at what I heard.

This story hit the news via The Wall Street Journal this past Wednesday and the administration did the best they could do with damage control by sending out a crippled vet to fight with the spin.

This woman lied and lied and lied and lied and shame on her, no dammit, child thank you for your service but a pox on you and how you are covering up what this country is trying to do to its veterans.

For if yon ladies and gems thinks its bad enough that the administration wants to put Grandma to death once she costs more than her life is worth, as THEY (whoever THEY are) determine, get a load of this book to which all veterans are being referred.

Pay attention for you all will be hearing about this next week so stop now making fun of Sarah Palin’s reference to death panels.

HERE

As of July 2nd, the VA is referring veterans to the book. That's interesting in itself, because the Bush Administration ended use of the book in 2007. And it has now been reinstated. What makes the book controversial is that--according to critics--it seems to push veterans in the direction of "pulling the plug." For instance--page 21 is a worksheet in which the veteran is asked to consider various situations and then check--whether in each case, life would be "difficult, but acceptable"--"worth living, but just barely"--or "not worth living."

You might think that the scenarios would involve irreversible comas and the like. But no--they include: "I can no longer walk but get around in a wheelchair"--"I live in a nursing home"--"I am a severe financial burden on my family"--and "I cannot seem to 'shake the blues'".

Can you imagine? They actually give veterans a questionnaire and ask if life is worth living if they are…IN A WHEELCHAIR?
http://patfishthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/08/82309.html

lacarnut
08-23-2009, 09:56 PM
I saw the Chris Wallace interview and if that interview does not make your blood boil nothing will. The sorry bastards in the Obama administration instituted these end of life measures after Bush had put the nix on them. End of life for Vets in wheelchairs, amputees, depression is the plan under the single payer system also. Those that have fought for our country deserve the best care possible and no slimy bureaucrat should make a decision on his or her health care entitlements. This is going to come back to bite Obama and the Democrats in the ass.