PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons bouncy.

Pages : [1] 2

BSR
08-23-2009, 08:22 PM
nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Donate to DU! Sun Aug-23-09 07:31 PM
Original message
Strange converation at the game store yesterday with I suspect a fundy

So we were playing Flames of War, 15 mm WW II historical game. Yes, they are a hoot to paint and it is a nice mental exercise, and chess is also a war game, so there.

And this guy comes over and starts talking to us about Iraq (and all the things going out there, like the WMDs... and torture and all that. You can guess what channel he watches... I mean all those things were said to make George look bad.

Suffice it to say he was a little shocked to see a USN Vet, from both Gulf War I and Gulf War II that does not agree with the war. Or the fact that since there are no WMDs found, well the casus belli is not there, therefore this is an aggressive war and a war crime, yes I managed to get that in edgewise.

Then it really got weird.

Are you Christian?

Now I could have said I am Jewish, but I realized where this guy was going (mind you I am running Germans in a WW II game, weird I know... there is a reason why they are very generic and I have YET to paint any in standard SS uniforms, even if those seem like a challenge in 15mm, especially the tiger stripes).

So both hubby and I stuck to the agnostic line.... there are times it is NOT a good idea to admit to being Jewish.

I guess this guy was going to push the very popular but this is a crusade, but he pulled back, realizing we were not buying it.

Now I came this close to telling him if he believed in it what was his son, prime military age, doing out of uniform, but the opportunity never presented. At least we actually saw him really confused. An actual military member (ret) who didn't agree with this. Of course when he said that he only listened to ONE news media since the rest... I told him, well you should also look at foreign sources because NONE in our media is telling us what is happening.

Though he admitted, I was very well informed... oh and getting shot in TJ is not as good as the Gulf... but hey what can I say, that didn't surprise me. After all it is just brown people... :sarcasm:

This is the level of insanity we are facing though. and some folks still believe Sadam was a horrible man. Of course he went into Chemical Ali and 100K killed, nowhere did the investigators find that to be the case, but still... we did manage to tell him so far we have killed a million to a million and a half and that they changed one bad regime for another.

I tell you, when he left, he was confused.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6376436

djones520
08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
D&D Bouncy? Come on, a WW2 based Table Top Miniature game is NOTHING at all like D&D.

BSR
08-23-2009, 08:29 PM
D&D Bouncy? Come on, a WW2 based Table Top Miniature game is NOTHING at all like D&D.

Whatever.... :rolleyes:

http://1.media.tumblr.com/9cyPFQbgCqwv1sv3SONNnbrGo1_500.jpg

NERDS!!!

djones520
08-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Whatever.... :rolleyes:

http://1.media.tumblr.com/9cyPFQbgCqwv1sv3SONNnbrGo1_500.jpg

NERDS!!!

Right... Will Smith plays table top miniature games. Vin Diesel is a very active D&D player.

The game store I play at, you'll find very few people fit the "nerd" stereotype.

Not to hard to see which stereotype you fit though.

http://www.brownstoner.com/forum/profile_post_images/asshat_conventi_2.jpg

BSR
08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Right... Will Smith plays table top miniature games. Vin Diesel is a very active D&D player.

The game store I play at, you'll find very few people fit the "nerd" stereotype.

Not to hard to see which stereotype you fit though.

http://www.brownstoner.com/forum /profile_post_images/asshat_conventi_2.jpg

Easy tiger, it was a joke...

Didn't realize you D&D freaks take this crap so seriously....

And pointing out Will Smith and Vin Diesel as "players" doesn't help your cause...:D

Bleda
08-23-2009, 09:13 PM
so far we have killed a million to a million and a half

Correction: That's the number of deaths Saddam caused; a million in the Iran-Iraq war, and a few hundred thousand Kurds.

The correct number of civilians killed in the Iraq war is between 92,000 and 101,000, according to Iraq Body Count, and the overwhelming majority of them were not killed by Coalition forces.

NJCardFan
08-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Correction: That's the number of deaths Saddam caused; a million in the Iran-Iraq war, and a few hundred thousand Kurds.

The correct number of civilians killed in the Iraq war is between 92,000 and 101,000, according to Iraq Body Count, and the overwhelming majority of them were not killed by Coalition forces.
C'mon, you know you can't let a pesky thing like facts get in the way of a good bouncy.

Zathras
08-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Easy tiger, it was a joke...

Didn't realize you D&D freaks take this crap so seriously....

And pointing out Will Smith and Vin Diesel as "players" doesn't help your cause...:D

I can see why you'd ridicule players of miniature games....after all, it takes intelligence to play those games, and people make fun of those who have what they don't.

x5060
08-24-2009, 08:31 AM
I can see why you'd ridicule players of miniature games....after all, it takes intelligence to play those games, and people make fun of those who have what they don't.

Zath'rus never get ANY respect, no no no. They say to zath'rus, you dumb, but zath'rs fix GGGRRREEEEAAAAATTTT Masheen an talk to dirt.

jinxmchue
08-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Vin Diesel is a very active D&D player.

*snort* Yeah, I can't picture that any more than I can picture a high school's star quarterback playing D&D.

Rebel Yell
08-24-2009, 12:01 PM

Like those who chase around a guy that plays Second Life?:rolleyes:

djones520
08-24-2009, 12:05 PM
*snort* Yeah, I can't picture that any more than I can picture a high school's star quarterback playing D&D.

Then maybe it's time you readjust your prejudices.

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmTv/features/thechroniclesofriddick/vindiesel.asp

Apparently Judi Dench and Karl Urban play as well.

jinxmchue
08-24-2009, 12:09 PM
And this guy comes over and starts talking to us about Iraq

As happens so often in life... Stupid bouncies.

jinxmchue
08-24-2009, 12:10 PM

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmTv/features/thechroniclesofriddick/vindiesel.asp

I played. Then I grew up.

Rebel Yell
08-24-2009, 12:17 PM

Ever see Vin Diesel interviewed. Not the most masculine fella in the world IRL.

Zathras
08-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Like those who chase around a guy that plays Second Life?:rolleyes:

Doesn't take intelligence to play No Life, just mashing buttons....and I wasn't making fun of him playing No Life...I was making fun of his obsession of playing No Life to the exclusion of everything else in his life. Plus I wasn't chasing him around...he came here and stayed while I was doing it.

Rebel Yell
08-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Doesn't take intelligence to play No Life, just mashing buttons....and I wasn't making fun of him playing No Life...I was making fun of his obsession of playing No Life to the exclusion of everything else in his life.

Pretty much everyone I've ever known to play D & D had no life. Of course they were all when I was in the Navy. We'd be on the way out for a Friday night and they'd be sitting in the lounge. We'd get back in the wee hours of the AM and they'd still be sitting there.

Zathras
08-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Pretty much everyone I've ever known to play D & D had no life. Of course they were all when I was in the Navy. We'd be on the way out for a Friday night and they'd be sitting in the lounge. We'd get back in the wee hours of the AM and they'd still be sitting there.

I've played D&D and other RPG's...just got into a group that is playing Dark Heresy, a RPG based in the Warhammer 40k universe, and I have a life....just a matter of planning for time to play.

movie buff
08-24-2009, 02:05 PM
"and some folks still believe Sadam was a horrible man."

Oh, you're right, DUmmy. Saddam was a wonderful, benevolent ruler who certainly DIDN'T bomb and gas whole villages of his own people, DIDN'T like to watch videos of people being tortured (According to a former concubine of his), and DIDN'T have a vacation home which included a lions' den with human bones inside!
LOL!
Oh, and of course, being a moronic liberal, she has to repeat the long- debunked "US troops killed over 1 million civilians in Iraq" line.

djones520
08-24-2009, 02:08 PM
I've played D&D and other RPG's...just got into a group that is playing Dark Heresy, a RPG based in the Warhammer 40k universe, and I have a life....just a matter of planning for time to play.

Quit it you child. Why don't you grow up. :rolleyes:

BSR
08-24-2009, 02:45 PM

Is that what your mom told you to tell people when they made fun of you for playing D&D? :rolleyes:

Let's get a grip people... I dont give a crap what stupid ass game you want to play into your adult lives. I was pointing out a bouncy tale. You D&D nerds decided to stomp your feet and shake your tiny little fists because I didnt care about the distinction between WWII role playing blah blah blah and D&D..

I still dont care by the way..

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Is that what your mom told you to tell people when they made fun of you for playing D&D? :rolleyes:..

Nope, unlike you, I don't need any help replying to assholes.

Let's get a grip people... I dont give a crap what stupid ass game you want to play into your adult lives. I was pointing out a bouncy tale. You D&D nerds decided to stomp your feet and shake your tiny little fists because I didnt care about the distinction between WWII role playing blah blah blah and D&D..

I still dont care by the way..

Coming from the person who felt it neccessary to insult people for their hobby....FOAD asswipe. And if you don't care, why did you feel it neccessary to insult people for their hobby? I guess you do care.

BSR
08-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Nope, unlike you, I don't need any help replying to assholes.

Coming from the person who felt it neccessary to insult people for their hobby....FOAD asswipe.

hahahaha... stomp your little foot, sweetheart.. God you crack me up..

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:29 PM
hahahaha... stomp your little foot, sweetheart.. God you crack me up..

Stomp my feet? Naw...laugh at your stupidity and narrow mindedness? Definately.

BSR
08-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Stomp my feet? Naw...laugh at your stupidity and narrow mindedness? Definately.

I love it, keep it coming princess... :D

Do you dress up like a wizard when you play as well? I bet you look super cute in your wizard robe and hat..

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 03:35 PM
I played D&D when I was a kid and defended it to those who railed on and on about it being demonic. Like most things, what you got out of it was what you put into it and I only saw it as a fun game - but I burnt all my stuff when I was about 17 after a game went very wrong. Have not once played since.

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:35 PM
I love it, keep it coming princess... :D

Do you dress up like a wizard when you play as well? I bet you look super cute in your wizard robe and hat..

Yawn, more stupidity from CU's pet idiot. Tell me how you do it? How do you post with your head crammed so far up your ass you have to feed yourself through your navel?

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I played D&D when I was a kid and defended it to those who railed on and on about it being demonic. Like most things, what you got out of it was what you put into it and I only saw it as a fun game - but I burnt all my stuff when I was about 17 after a game went very wrong. Have not once played since.

Hmmm, that must have been one hell of a bad game to make you do that.

BSR
08-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Yawn, more stupidity from CU's pet idiot. Tell me how you do it? How do you post with your head crammed so far up your ass you have to feed yourself through your navel?

YOu and DJ can get together and throw cardboard lightning bolts at each other. You in your super cute wizard outfit and DJ dressed as an elf.

Then you guys can talk afterward and wonder what a vagina feels like.

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Hmmm, that must have been one hell of a bad game to make you do that.

You could say that! I've had more than my share of interaction with the demonic and I have no interest in repeating what happened that night. NO THANK YOU.

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 03:44 PM

lol

BSR
08-24-2009, 03:48 PM
lol

The funny part about this all is I dont really give a shit either way who plays what.. But the second I made a joke by saying "whatever nerds" when I didnt recognize the difference between whatever the hell these two are yapping about they started to foam at the mouth. So I started to poke them with a stick.. :D

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:49 PM
YOu and DJ can get together and throw cardboard lightning bolts at each other. You in your super cute wizard outfit and DJ dressed as an elf.

ZZZZZZ.....what, you still talking? Sorry, I don't speak moronese, can't understand a word you're saying.

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:52 PM
You could say that! I've had more than my share of interaction with the demonic and I have no interest in repeating what happened that night. NO THANK YOU.

And I can't fault you for that at all.

BSR
08-24-2009, 03:52 PM
ZZZZZZ.....what, you still talking? Sorry, I don't speak moronese, can't understand a word you're saying.

That was pretty lame.. I'll give you a second shot.. :rolleyes:

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:56 PM
That was pretty lame.. I'll give you a second shot.. :rolleyes:

I guess you would know what lame is, being a life long expert on the subject with your life being a prime example of lame. Anyway, I'm done with you BSR. I don't suffer fools and you are one of the biggest fools I've come across...right up there with Obama supporters.

Rebel Yell
08-24-2009, 03:57 PM
I guess you would know what lame is, being a life long expert on the subject with your life being a prime example of lame. Anyway, I'm done with you BSR. I don't suffer fools and you are one of the biggest fools I've come across...right up there with Obama supporters.

My God you sound like Axel now. You sure he's not your sock?

Zathras
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
My God you sound like Axel now. You sure he's not your sock?

RIIIIIGHT. :rolleyes:

BSR
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM

No problem cupcake.. Just remember, once you get your "big boy hairs" girls will become more of a priority and you wont feel the need to dress up as a wizard..

Keep your chin up, champ..

Rebel Yell
08-24-2009, 04:01 PM
RIIIIIGHT. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, dude. I've never known that many people that played it. The ones I did were losers. Seriously. It's just never been popular down here. I never heard of it until I went to IL.

Zathras
08-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Just kidding, dude. I've never known that many people that played it. The ones I did were losers. Seriously. It's just never been popular down here. I never heard of it until I went to IL.

Yeah, I have to admit there are a lot of losers that play D&D and other RPG's. You just have to do things in moderation....and yes I do have nice looking female freinds who play games as well. We also do other things outside of gaming such as camping and the like.

BSR
08-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I have to admit there are a lot of losers that play D&D and other RPG's. You just have to do things in moderation....and yes I do have nice looking female freinds who play games as well. We also do other things outside of gaming such as camping and the like.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/414375052_749a035f88.jpg?v=0

Shannon
08-24-2009, 05:01 PM
This thread is cracking me up.:D

Rebel Yell
08-24-2009, 05:06 PM
This thread is cracking me up.:D

You keep on and I'll send my golden knight on a purple dragon to smoke your ass.:rolleyes:

BSR
08-24-2009, 05:09 PM
You keep on and I'll send my golden knight on a purple dragon to smoke your ass.:rolleyes:

hahaha

RockerWolf
08-24-2009, 11:15 PM
hahaha

Well i'm a Red Dragon,but not sure if that counts. And i read that Vin Diesel plays D&D too,now only if there was a successful person who played SL to help squash the stereotype too.

And i lived through the whole anti-D&D thing too,and i saw the Jack Chick trac Dark Dungeons,plus the parodies of it.

samurai
08-24-2009, 11:21 PM
it's time I came out of the closet...

I'm a gamer, have been for 30 years now. D&D, as well as most any other RPG out there.

I also still collect comic books.

But heck, I figure there are far worse hobbies to have...

RockerWolf
08-24-2009, 11:28 PM

I'm a gamer, have been for 30 years now. D&D, as well as most any other RPG out there.

Yeah.

Because people like those scrapbookers actually freak me out and stuff.

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Yeah.

Truth be told - they give me the creeps as well.

Rockntractor
08-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Yeah.

I like to skin furry animals and butcher them!:D

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 11:48 PM
I like to skin furry animals and butcher them!:D

I like to eat em >:-}

Rockntractor
08-24-2009, 11:52 PM
I like to eat em >:-}

Furries are loaded with vitamins!

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Furries are loaded with vitamins!Mamma used ta feed us squirrel when we was chil'un n' tell us twas skinless chicken . . . .

Rockntractor
08-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Mamma used ta feed us squirrel when we was chil'un n' tell us twas skinless chicken . . . .

I think we skeert um off!

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Furries are loaded with vitamins!

Um,i'm no longer a furry,i'm a scalie.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_009-1.jpg

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Scalie

Rockntractor
08-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Um,i'm no longer a furry,i'm a scalie.

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Scalie

I guess your safe then.I don't butcher Leezards!

PoliCon
08-25-2009, 12:05 AM
I guess your safe then.I don't butcher Leezards!

why not? they make great pet food and your wife I'm sure would love a new handbag. . . .:D

PoliCon
08-25-2009, 12:15 AM
um.

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon

Sorry for taking long to reply,my wireless router has been acting up today.

have you ever read the spellsinger books? They'd be right up your alley . . . .

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 12:17 AM
have you ever read the spellsinger books? They'd be right up your alley . . . .

no, i've read the Dragonlance books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonlance

Rockntractor
08-25-2009, 12:50 AM
why not? they make great pet food and your wife I'm sure would love a new handbag. . . .:D

Only if he was a crockagator!

Zathras
08-25-2009, 02:52 AM

Yeah, you could be a furry that now thinks he's a dragon playing a craptastic computer game and think that you'll make a fortune being a dj in the same craptastic game..

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 03:15 AM
Yeah, you could be a furry that now thinks he's a dragon playing a craptastic computer game and think that you'll make a fortune being a dj in the same craptastic game..

It's not a bad hobby.

To me the worst are those goths who play Vampire the masquerade and think that they're vampire,or that starfleet battles players are math geeks who show off by min-maxing the best ship,or powergamers who play D&D with a 40th level fighter with a +20 vorpal sword.

See,stereotypes are fun.:D

I feel that we need someone like Vin Diesel to make SL popular.

Because when i grew up,the stereotype of those who play D&D are fat bearded losers,but vin diesel changed that.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 03:31 AM
It's not a bad hobby.

To me the worst are those goths who play Vampire the masquerade and think that they're vampire,or that starfleet battles players are math geeks who show off by min-maxing the best ship,or powergamers who play D&D with a 40th level fighter with a +20 vorpal sword.

See,stereotypes are fun.:D

I feel that we need someone like Vin Diesel to make SL popular.

Because when i grew up,the stereotype of those who play D&D are fat bearded losers,but vin diesel changed that.

Nope, being a furry that thinks he's a dragon in a craptastic video game is worse than all of those combined.

Rebel Yell
08-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Nope, being a furry that thinks he's a dragon in a craptastic video game is worse than all of those combined.

Maybe you and Axel can get together and play with your ..........

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/DD.jpg

thing dreamed up by a gay redneck on acid

or your.....

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/DD2.jpg

"Seahorses"

http://www.cracked.com/article_17455_15-retarded-dungeons-dragons-monsters.html

PoliCon
08-25-2009, 10:46 AM
no, i've read the Dragonlance books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonlance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spellsinger

check out Alan Dean Fosters Spellsinger books - like I said - I'm betting they're right up your alley.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Maybe you and Axel can get together and play with your ..........

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/DD.jpg

thing dreamed up by a gay redneck on acid

or your.....

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/DD2.jpg

"Seahorses"

http://www.cracked.com/article_17455_15-retarded-dungeons-dragons-monsters.html

Sorry, I don't have any crap like that....Fluffy would have to play with himself....but, then again he's probably very used to doing that.

Rebel Yell
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Sorry, I don't have any crap like that....Fluffy would have to play with himself....but, then again he's probably very used to doing that.

Those are D&D monsters.

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 02:41 PM

I'm quiet aware i'm not a dragon IRL,because i like to play one in the virtual world.

Because all the human avatars look like NOOB avatars to me.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Those are D&D monsters.

And? You're assuming I'd have anything to do with Fluffy in the first place. No thanks...when I play an RPG, I prefer to do it with those who live in the real world, not those who have to wear a bunny suit to interact with other people and play a craptastic video game as an obsession instead of for fun.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm quiet aware i'm not a dragon IRL,because i like to play one in the virtual world.

Because all the human avatars look like NOOB avatars to me.

*an image from a craptastic video game*

Don't you have the ability to say anything different Fluffy or are you so limited that you have to cut and paste your responses?

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 03:11 PM
A pic from the West Virginians Republican SL HQ.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_001-1.png

Zathras
08-25-2009, 03:45 PM

**another image of things that don't exist**

You can post all the pretty pictures of screenshots from that craptastic computer game you play....they still are not real Fluffy, just like everything else in that sorry excuse for a game that is No Life.

BSR
08-25-2009, 07:32 PM
You can post all the pretty pictures of screenshots from that craptastic computer game you play....they still are not real Fluffy, just like everything else in that sorry excuse for a game that is No Life.

And you were complaining when I was making fun of you? :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
08-25-2009, 07:49 PM

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_001-1.png
Now your getting closer! Politics man politics!

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Axel please tell me you have someone in your pathetic life telling you how much time you are wasting on this game? a girlfriend? a mother? I know I know your mother didnt give you enough love and you find escaping into that game a relief from the mind numbing emptiness of your life.:confused:

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Axel please tell me you have someone in your pathetic life telling you how much time you are wasting on this game? a girlfriend? a mother? I know I know your mother didnt give you enough love and you find escaping into that game a relief from the mind numbing emptiness of your life.:confused:

Oh rly?

what about how much gamers spend on stuff for games like Warhammer. Because i was at a game store one day and warhammer fantasy is 70 something,minis often cost about $9.00-$100.00,DND sourcebooks cost a lot too,3rd edition each one is $29.99.

So i feel that everyone has their own hobby and no one has any right to fucking critize it.

BTW,is there anyway to put someone on "ignore" here?

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh rly?

what about how much gamers spend on stuff for games like Warhammer. Because i was at a game store one day and warhammer fantasy is 70 something,minis often cost about $9.00-$100.00,DND sourcebooks cost a lot too,3rd edition each one is $29.99.

So i feel that everyone has their own hobby and no one has any right to fucking critize it.

Answer the question sparky.

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Answer the question sparky.

No You!

I bet you probably go to every football game with the shirt off,and probably sit on your butt during football on tv.

lolololololololololoolololollolo

djones520
08-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Oh rly?

You're right, we do spend a lot of money on these items. But a key differance is that there is resalebility. If I ever decide to give up this hobby, I can sell all the items I have for it. I won't make back what I put into it, but there would be a cash return.

Doesn't quite work like that with computer games. Most MMO's you sign an agreement to not sale or trade your characters. So all the money, and time, that you put into it at the end of the day, are nothing but wasted hours and pixels.

So please, don't try to justify having no life at all, by compairing yourself to something like what miniature gamers spend their cash on.

Zathras
Oh rly?

Ummm, when it's all you talk about Fluffy, to the exclusion of everything else, damn right we're going to talk about it and ridicule you for your choice of hobby, especially one that is a total waste of money like No Life. Oh, and we have every right to critisize your hobby...it's called the 1st Amendment....perhaps if you actually read the constitution instead of playing No Life maybe you'd understand that.

Yes, take your computer outside on the driveway, pour gasoline on it and light it on fire.

Lars1701a
No You!

I bet you probably go to every football game with the shirt off,and probably sit on your butt during football on tv.

If I went to a footall game that would mean getting off my ass and going to interact with people in the flesh not setting on my ass behind a computer wishing my real life was as good as a computer game. I am a season ticket holder for the Eagles I go out to a game to have a good time and to see other people, interacting with people on computers is not the same thing.

Now answer my question did your parents give you enough love?

Do you have a girlfriend?

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Ummm, when it's all you talk about Fluffy, to the exclusion of everything else, damn right we're going to talk about it and ridicule you for your choice of hobby, especially one that is a total waste of money like No Life. Oh, and we have every right to critisize your hobby...it's called the 1st Amendment....perhaps if you actually read the constitution instead of playing No Life maybe you'd understand that.

Yes, take your computer outside on the driveway, pour gasoline on it and light it on fire.

LOL

He is such a pussy. (axle)

Zathras
08-25-2009, 08:15 PM
No You!

Lot better than sitting behind his computer playing No Life thinking he's a dragon.

Shannon
08-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh rly?

You are all retarded.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Lot better than sitting behind his computer playing No Life thinking he's a dragon.

He is so pathetic that he thinks going out and interacting with people is the same as playing some computer game. :rolleyes:

Zathras
If I went to a footall game that would mean getting off my ass and going to interact with people in the flesh not setting on my ass behind a computer wishing my real life was as good as a computer game.

Now answer my question did your parents give you enough love?

Do you have a girlfriend?

You're kidding right? Closest thing to a girlfriend Fluffy will ever know is the stuffed teddy bear on his bed.

Rockntractor
You are all retarded.

Where have you been! I thought you were mad at everybody?

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 08:19 PM
You're kidding right? Closest thing to a girlfriend Fluffy will ever know is the stuffed teddy bear on his bed.

He prolly has one on 2nd life but its really a dude playing as a women. :D

I really wished his mom would have giving him more love. :(

Zathras
08-25-2009, 08:26 PM
And you were complaining when I was making fun of you? :rolleyes:

Complaining? Nope. Calling you an idiot and an asshole? Yes. People like you don't bother me one bit....in fact, when your types open their pieholes I laugh because the idiocies that issue forth are amusing in their lack of intelligent thought.

BSR
08-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Complaining? Nope. Calling you an idiot and an asshole? Yes. People like you don't bother me one bit....in fact, when your types open their pieholes I laugh because the idiocies that issue forth are amusing in their lack of intelligent thought.

you do realize everyone can see what you typed out yesterday, right wizard boy? You were foaming at the mouth crying and bitching.. :rolleyes:

Zathras
08-25-2009, 08:47 PM
you do realize everyone can see what you typed out yesterday, right wizard boy? You were foaming at the mouth crying and bitching.. :rolleyes:

I was? Hmmm, the only one that's foaming at the mouth, crying and bitching was you, not me...or was that just being an ass? I was pointing out just what a narrowminded idiot you are...just like in this post...and I thought you didn't care? Seems to me you do care, otherwise why would you keep showing what an idiot you are on this subject? Also, go ahead and respond if you'd like. I won't see it as I've placed you in that special place where all assholes go when their idiocy and assholery have gotten tired and worn out...on ignore....say hello to HerrGator when you get there.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot.

Fixed.

Axle, don't your stuffed animals want some "alone" time with you right now?

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 08:51 PM
I was? Hmmm, the only one that's foaming at the mouth, crying and bitching was you, not me...or was that just being an ass? I was pointing out just what a narrowminded idiot you are...just like in this post...and I thought you didn't care? Seems to me you do care, otherwise why would you keep showing what an idiot you are on this subject?

It seems though that your the one who is narrow minded and closed minded.

http://work.secondlife.com/

Looks like businesses are using it for meetings

Second Life is the leader of virtual meeting, event, training, prototyping, and simulation solutions that catalyze innovation while reducing the cost and environmental impact of travel

Case Study: IBM
How Meeting in Second Life Transformed IBM’s Technology Elite Into Virtual World Believers

“The meeting in Second Life was everything that you could do at a traditional conference—and more—at one fifth the cost and without a single case of jetlag.”

— Joanne Martin, President, IBM Academy of Technology

More Customer Success Stories
http://work.secondlife.com/successstories/

open your mind.

BSR
08-25-2009, 08:54 PM
I was? Hmmm, the only one that's foaming at the mouth, crying and bitching was you, not me...or was that just being an ass? I was pointing out just what a narrowminded idiot you are...just like in this post...and I thought you didn't care? Seems to me you do care, otherwise why would you keep showing what an idiot you are on this subject?

hahahahah... Right:rolleyes:

coming from the person who felt it neccessary to insult people for their hobby....FOAD asswipe. And if you don't care, why did you feel it neccessary to insult people for their hobby? I guess you do care.

Let me translate.. "Waaaaaa Waaaaaa.. "

God you crack me up, champ... Seriously post a picture in your little Wizard's outfit.. I know you look super cute in it.. I bet you saved up like a billion pubes to make the beard out of, didn't you?

djones520
08-25-2009, 08:54 PM

Second Life is the leader of virtual meeting, event, training, prototyping, and simulation solutions that catalyze innovation while reducing the cost and environmental impact of travel

How Meeting in Second Life Transformed IBM’s Technology Elite Into Virtual World Believers

“The meeting in Second Life was everything that you could do at a traditional conference—and more—at one fifth the cost and without a single case of jetlag.”

open your mind.

Simple question. How much time a week do you play Second Life?

Second simple question. How much of that time is spent in work applications, like you've linked?

djones520
08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
hahahahah... Right:rolleyes:

Let me translate.. "Waaaaaa Waaaaaa.. "

God you crack me up, champ... Seriously post a picture in your little Wizard's outfit.. I know you look super cute in it.. I bet you saved up like a billion pubes to make the beard out of, didn't you?

You are a douche bag. You know that? I guess my asshate illustration wasn't quite enough to encompass what you really are.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 08:56 PM

open your mind.

Who cares what businesses are using. No Life is a waste of money and time and is for losers like you who can't interact in the real world.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 08:59 PM
You are a douche bag. You know that? I guess my asshate illustration wasn't quite enough to encompass what you really are.

I'd like to know how he posts with his head up his ass. I also feel sorry for his 3 year old...but then again his three year old is more mature than him so that's a plus.

BSR
08-25-2009, 09:05 PM
I'd like to know how he posts with his head up his ass. I also feel sorry for his 3 year old...but then again his three year old is more mature than him so that's a plus.

Alright, your Elf friend has joined your guild to help protect your honor !!! You two figure out what a vagina feels like yet? Use your level 6 magic casting powers to see into the future and see if you are all alone for the rest of your life.

I don't need magic to figure out the brain buster... :rolleyes:

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Who cares what businesses are using. No Life is a waste of money and time and is for losers like you who can't interact in the real world.

Looks like businesses like the US Army are using it.

Customers and Case Studies.Customers Case Study Industry Application
Xerox Technology Prototype & Simulation
World Bank Finance Meeting & Conference
Wells Fargo Finance Meeting & Conference
US Army Government Recruiting

Because people have always feared any change of any kind.

Because when Da Vinchi made kites during the Renaissance,people accused him of being a witch.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 10:06 PM

Because when Da Vinchi made kites during the Renaissance,people accused him of being a witch.

Answer my question, did your mom give you enough love? do you have a girlfriend?

djones520
08-25-2009, 10:10 PM

Hey, stop dancing around it. How much time a week do you play this game, and how much do you use it for such activities as you keep linking?

Claiming your not wasting time because someone else is doing something of use is like saying you invented the internet because you use it.

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Answer my question, did your mom give you enough love? do you have a girlfriend?

Well if companies are using it,then it isn't a waste of time.

and FYIAD!

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 10:11 PM

and FYIAD!

I dont give a shit if companies are using it, I ask you a straight forward question.

BTW it is a waste of time.

djones520
08-25-2009, 10:13 PM

and FYIAD!

So, I guess that answers my question. You don't actually take part in any of that stuff.

Axle, I played World of Warcraft for a bit. Companies have used WoW to study how a pandemic could spread throughout the world. That does not mean that I wasn't wasting my time playing that game. Cause I was.

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 10:31 PM
So, I guess that answers my question. You don't actually take part in any of that stuff.

Axle, I played World of Warcraft for a bit. Companies have used WoW to study how a pandemic could spread throughout the world. That does not mean that I wasn't wasting my time playing that game. Cause I was.

Did you make any friends in it?

Because i have lots of friends i meet, IRL and in the game.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Well if companies are using it,then it isn't a waste of time.!

It is a MASSIVE waste of time Fluffy and to think otherwise is delusional.

and FYIAD!

Ummm, no you're not. What you are is a sad little boy of 10 trapped in the body of a 31 year old sponging off mommy and the tax payers of Hawaii living in a fantasy world that is not real.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 10:32 PM

Answer my questions, did your mom give you enough love? do you have a girlfriend? I have to know why you devote some much time to a stupid game or why you must dress up as a animal.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 10:32 PM
It is a MASSIVE waste of time Fluffy and to think otherwise is delusional.

Ummm, no you're not. What you are is a sad little boy of 10 trapped in the body of a 31 year old sponging off mommy and the tax payers of Hawaii living in a fantasy world that is not real.

What does FYIAD mean?

Zathras
08-25-2009, 10:35 PM

djones520
08-25-2009, 10:36 PM

Not really. I got into the game because I had friends (that I met in real life) who played it.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 10:36 PM
What is FYIAD mean?

FYIAD means "Fuck you, I"m a dragon".

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 10:37 PM

The gayness in that knows no bounds :(

Shannon
08-25-2009, 10:38 PM

Shut up! This just keeps getting more amusing!

Zathras
08-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Not really. I got into the game because I had friends (that I met in real life) who played it.

And that's the thing....friends are people you meet and interact with IN REAL LIFE. Your "friends" in games like WoW or No Life are just people you know.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Shut up! This just keeps getting more amusing!

True...and that coming from someone who claims to know he's not a dragon in real life.

djones520
08-25-2009, 10:42 PM
And that's the thing....friends are people you meet and interact with IN REAL LIFE. Your "friends" in games like WoW or No Life are just people you know.

So true. The "friends" I had in WoW where quite quick to turn on me. I play warhammer online now, but I've purposly made sure I don't "befriend" people I don't know.

I'm not discounting meeting people on the internet. That's how my wife and I met. But you're deluding yourself if you think that someone that you've never met face to face is truly your friend.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 10:44 PM

Thought it ment Fuck you I'm a Douche. that would fit Axle more appropriately

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 11:00 PM
What does FYIAD mean?

Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS275US279&q=FYIAD

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 11:02 PM

http://forums.slshelter.com/

One of the places i have friends in it.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS275US279&q=FYIAD

Little late to the party there Fluffy...go back to boffing your teddy bear. It's more your speed.

RockerWolf
08-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Little late to the party there Fluffy...go back to boffing your teddy bear. It's more your speed.

Actually it's a stuffed tiger.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Actually it's a stuffed tiger.

Does your mom ask why it is always sticky?

Zathras
08-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Does your mom ask why it is always sticky?

Actually she bought it for him so he will never need anyone but her...can't have Fluffy meet real women now can we.

Zathras
08-25-2009, 11:31 PM

Sorry, those are just people you know...once again, for you Fluffy, since you have problems understanding simple english....friends are people you interact with IN REAL LIFE. People you've met playing your craptastic video game are just people you know.

Rockntractor
08-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Boffing? I thought it was Yiffing! I'm confused.:confused:

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 11:33 PM

How many people that you have met play this game with you?

BSR
08-25-2009, 11:43 PM

wait, wait.....

Did you just use the same picture I used to mock you, to mock him? How sad...

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=177848&postcount=42

Zathras
08-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Boffing? I thought it was Yiffing! I'm confused.:confused:

You know what's even more scary? Fluffy just admitted he uses stuffed animals for sexual gratification...:eek:

RockerWolf
08-26-2009, 12:04 AM
You know what's even more scary? Fluffy just admitted he uses stuffed animals for sexual gratification...:eek:

I think Zathras actually means yiffing. I've never heard the term boffing at all.

i also don't think there is nothing wrong with yiffing my stuffed tiger,because a lot of people use those blow-up dolls you can get at a X-rated shop.

hypocrisy much.

Rockntractor
08-26-2009, 12:06 AM
I think Zathras actually means yiffing. I've never heard the term boffing at all.

i also don't think there is nothing wrong with yiffing my stuffed tiger,because a lot of people use those blow-up dolls you can get at a X-rated shop.

hypocrisy much.

I thought maybe Boffing was orifice specific!

Zathras
08-26-2009, 12:09 AM

hypocrisy much.

No hypocrasy at all Fluffy. Those dolls are made for that purpose. Stuffed animals are not. Only a pervert would think the way you do Fluffy. As for Yiffing? Till you came here nobody knew what that meant. I used a term that normal people would understand...and as we all know you're about as abnormal as they come.

You need help boy...too bad you're too blind to see that fact.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 12:12 AM
I thought maybe Boffing was orifice specific!

Nope, boffing is British in origin, for sex.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 12:15 AM
**a picture that has no meaning to the post that was quoted**

Damn Fluffy, if you're going to post a picture, make sure it's one that actually makes sense.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 12:39 AM
And about furries being freaks.

http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/Rants/2rant-furryballs.mp3

Warning,NSWF.

Wow, if you're trying to prove that furries are not freaks, you couldn't pick a worse example there Fluffy....that idiot is an America hating douchebag.

Here's an example of his so-called "comedy":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cBiOTvxXcY

I wonder what his DU name is.

RockerWolf
08-26-2009, 01:06 AM
And supposedly on The Sean Hannity boards a while back i mentioned SL and a person accused me of being a retread.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=51242271#post51242271

I think the person did it to censor me,which i feel censorship to be unamerican.

Because i'm all for free speech on the internet and IRL.

And it seems the person immediatedly accused me of it,when i posted my avatar as a fox on the boards.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Of course i know my DU name,but i'm not gonna post it here,incase if people on DU see the name and try to tombstone me.

Not your DU name you idiot...though it doesn't surprise me that you have one Fluffy. I was talking about the America hating idiot in the YouTube video.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 01:27 AM
And supposedly on The Sean Hannity boards a while back i mentioned SL and a person accused me of being a retread.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=51242271#post51242271

I think the person did it to censor me,which i feel censorship to be unamerican.

Because i'm all for free speech on the internet and IRL.

And it seems the person immediatedly accused me of it,when i posted my avatar as a fox on the boards.

If you feel that censorship is unamerican, why do you keep saying you'd kick me out of your sim or whatever you call the fake land you play in for what I say? Hypocrit much Fluffy?

And I see the people at the Hannity boards saw you for the one trick pony you really are and banned you for having posts with no substance, i.e., all about No Life and nothing else.

RockerWolf
08-26-2009, 01:45 AM
If you feel that censorship is unamerican, why do you keep saying you'd kick me out of your sim or whatever you call the fake land you play in for what I say? Hypocrit much Fluffy?

And I see the people at the Hannity boards saw you for the one trick pony you really are and banned you for having posts with no substance, i.e., all about No Life and nothing else.

What do you mean by no substance?

Second Life is one of my hobbies.

And on a board related to Dungeons and Dragons in the off-topic area, one of the Mods said i could bring up the game.

Because i feel if someone has something against the game,then they should put up or shut up.

I'm not forcing anyone to look at the pics of my fox avatar or anything.

If someone doesn't like something about a topic,then they shouldn't post,that is the American way.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 01:59 AM
What do you mean by no substance?

Not my words Fluffy. They were the words of one of the posters in the thread you linked.

Second Life is one of my hobbies.

That's a lie. In your case it's not a hobby, it's an obsession.

And on a board related to Dungeons and Dragons in the off-topic area, one of the Mods said i could bring up the game.

Fine...you want to talk about No Life? Do it there. We have no interest with your crappy video game here.

Because i feel if someone has something against the game,then they should put up or shut up.

And we have...and all we see from you is the same old tired arguments that are constantly shot down.

I'm not forcing anyone to look at the pics of my fox avatar or anything.

Another lie from Fluffy. Kinda hard not to see them when you're constantly posting pics of your perverted fox in threads here on CU.

If someone doesn't like something about a topic,then they shouldn't post,that is the American way.

Really? Make up your mind Fluffy...you're either for censorship or against it. You're saying that if I don't like a subject I should shut up? That's not the American way Fluffy. That's censorship.

asdf2231
08-26-2009, 09:09 AM

hypocrisy much.

:eek:

Yeah...

We call people like that pathetic douchebags who will die alone. Glad to see you took that to a new level.

I wasn't even sure that you could GET lower than being the kind of pathetic waste of genetic material that would copulate with a fish mouthed blow up puppet because they were so hideous that no-one would handle their socially awkward retard junk.

And damned if you didn't take it to the next level.

Rebel Yell
08-26-2009, 10:22 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Dental_FlossTycoon/nerd_fight.jpg

Zathras
08-26-2009, 12:55 PM
:eek:

Yeah...

We call people like that pathetic douchebags who will die alone. Glad to see you took that to a new level.

I wasn't even sure that you could GET lower than being the kind of pathetic waste of genetic material that would copulate with a fish mouthed blow up puppet because they were so hideous that no-one would handle their socially awkward retard junk.

And damned if you didn't take it to the next level.

Well, there is one advantage to Fluffy using a stuffed animal for that purpose....we don't have to worry about him spawning another defective human and lowering the collective IQ of the human race by 10 points.

BadCat
08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
And a law forum i won't mention here,in the part where it says banter(post material irrelevant to the other boards) i posted about second life and when i posted my fox avatar then my post got censored,because i see them posting about stuff like football and whatnot. Because i believe if you allow people to post about their hobbies,then you should allow people to post about whatever they like.

Because to me i feel that censorship of anykind is tantamount to communism.

Because i'm for free speech on the internet and IRL.

Me too.

That's why I feel free to tell you that a person who gets off "yiffing" is a really sick fuck and should be taken to the edge of the village and shot.

Zathras
08-26-2009, 03:10 PM
And a law forum i won't mention here,in the part where it says banter(post material irrelevant to the other boards) i posted about second life and when i posted my fox avatar then my post got censored,because i see them posting about stuff like football and whatnot. Because i believe if you allow people to post about their hobbies,then you should allow people to post about whatever they like.

LOL, just keep digging that hole deeper Fluffy....football is popular, No Life is not. Plus you saying that No Life is your hobby is an absolute lie....for you it's an obsession, not a hobby. You ever think that it was your perverted fox picture that got you banned?

Because to me i feel that censorship of anykind is tantamount to communism.

Another lie from Fluffy...he's said in another thread that he'd kick me from his made up world for my comments on No Life....so I guess you are for cenorship and a communist to boot.

Because i'm for free speech on the internet and IRL.

Fluffy, didn't mommy teach you that it's bad to be a lying sack of shit?

Zathras
08-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh, i just discovered my actual Dungeons and Dragons alignment.

Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific," "Rebel," or "Cynic" alignment. A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganised and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They have no use for those who would try to push them around and tell them what to do.

No Fluffy, we've been through this before. Your allignment is delusionally stupid and you worship at the altar of the No Life gods.

Lars1701a
08-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Oh, i just discovered my actual Dungeons and Dragons alignment.

Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific," "Rebel," or "Cynic" alignment. A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganised and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They have no use for those who would try to push them around and tell them what to do.

Hey axle did someone touch you in the "dirty" spot? I would guess so since you want to escape life into a game thats craptacular.

asdf2231
08-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Well, there is one advantage to Fluffy using a stuffed animal for that purpose....we don't have to worry about him spawning another defective human and lowering the collective IQ of the human race by 10 points.

He's bent. Since he thinks gurls are icky he would have to get another gay guy to think he wasn't a total fucking psycho stuffed animal humping loser and decide to adopt kids with him. And it would take the regulatory people about 15 seconds to stamp "Rejected" on Furboyz papers.

RockerWolf
08-28-2009, 02:43 AM
Working InworldCurrently Being Moderated

Open Letter to Your Boss
Posted by Amanda Linden on Aug 19, 2009 3:08:57 PM Last week, I had the great pleasure of attending several sessions in the business track at the Second Life Community Convention (SLCC). One of the most interesting panels, entitled, “Enterprise and Virtual Worlds: The Value Proposition,” happened on Saturday morning. The entire room joined in on a lively conversation about how to address our collective bosses' common misconceptions about Second Life and convince them that it’s not a game or a place filled with inappropriate content, but a powerful virtual workspace and collaboration platform.

Yes, we understand your need, as a virtual world and Second Life champion within your organization, to have more ammo to counter some of these arguments. In addition to the new Second Life Work microsite, focused exclusively on enterprises and governments in Second Life, we havet 5 case studies that showcase how IBM, NOAA, Navy, CIGNA, and Intel are benefiting from working inworld today, I've also crafted an open letter to your manager that tackles these misperception issues head on and helps to dispel the “fear factor” about Second Life.

-----------------------cut/paste-----------------------

Hello <insert your manager's name here>,

Yesterday, when I mentioned that we should explore how working in Second Life can benefit us as a collaboration, learning, recruiting, and marketing tool, you raised several concerns that many enterprises and government organizations have about Second Life. I would like to share with you more information about how Second Life is a safe, secure, and powerful business tool we should consider using.

Second Life Solves Real Business Problems: Companies are using Second Life with good reason. With the drastic reduction to our travel budgets, and our teams scattered across many different locations, we need to look at more powerful collaboration technologies. Teleconference calls, video conferences, and web-based presentation sharing technologies are important, but they can’t do what Second Life can. In fact, the Wall Street Journal published a story today on “The Second Chance for Second Life,” focused on how large enterprises are working in Second Life and realizing tremendous ROI. I believe that we can yield a very positive return on our Second Life investment, as these companies have.

We Can Keep our Workspace and Data Secure: If we decide to get a private region, then we have complete control over who enters our area by tightly managing our access list. And, we can also keep our data secure. If you’re worried about putting our data on Second Life servers, then we can stream our presentations and content into Second Life instead of placing the data directly in the workspace. And, if we want to put a life-size prototype of our super-secret product in Second Life, then there are many creative ways we implement extra layers of security such as making it invisible unless we’re in the room. And, you might not know that nearly every branch of the U.S. military is using Second Life in some capacity and if they are comfortable working in Second Life, then that should ease our minds considerably. You can also check out articles on security in the Second Life KnowledgeBase: overview of Second Life security, voice chat privacy, configuring your corporate firewall for Second Life access, and how to create a secure space for a meeting

Second Life is the De Facto Leader in Virtual Worlds: There are several virtual world companies that are creating solutions for enterprises , but Second Life is the safest and best choice. Second Life is not only one of the oldest virtual worlds, originally launched in 2003, but it’s also the largest, most successful, profitable, stable, and growing at an impressive clip.

Roughly 20% of the Fortune 1000s are Working in Second Life Today: Second Life is not a game. Large, multi-national organizations such as Manpower, Microsoft, Amazon, and many others, are all working in Second Life right now—holding meetings or events, conducting training, creating simulations and prototypes, recruiting, marketing, and selling products or services. There are currently 5 case studies on the new Second Life Work microsite that detail how these companies have saved money, increased revenue, enhanced innovation, and raised brand awareness. You'll also find some great recent articles in the news section of the microsite.

The Adult Content is Contained: Second Life is a 3D technology platform that can accommodate all kinds of activities—for both work and play. Yes, there is some sexual content in Second Life, just as there is on the Internet or in any major city, but that doesn’t mean that it will inhibit our professional virtual lives or impact our reputation. In fact, Linden Lab has recently taken steps to move Adult content from the mainland to a separate continent and to filter Adult search results. These initiatives mean that those who wish to avoid Adult content in Second Life can do so just as easily as they can on the Internet at large.

Let’s Start Small and Build on Our Success: The good news is that getting started in Second Life is relatively inexpensive. We can start by renting space and when we’re ready, we can purchase our own private or public region for about the cost of a few days' rental of a real world meeting room. Then, we can purchase content already available from many sources in Second Life or get help from a Solution Provider to create a customized, branded space. Based on what we typically spend on travel in a given month, we’ll recoup our costs many times over very quickly. I have some ideas about how we can use the space to work on our current and upcoming initiatives. Once we get a pilot project started in Second Life, I have the feeling that we’ll find additional ways that we can use our 3D work environment.

Defining our Success Metrics is Critical: I understand that every dollar that we spend needs to quantifiably benefit our business. As you can imagine, there are different things that we can measure to track our success in Second Life. For example, if we decide to produce a virtual event, then it’s easy to calculate cost and carbon emission savings. In fact, ThinkBalm, an industry analyst firm, recently published a report about the Business Value of Virtual Worlds that has many examples of what different organizations have used as metrics. Take a look and then let’s discuss how we can define our own metrics of success.

I hope that I’ve addressed your primary concerns about working in Second Life, but I’m sure that you have plenty of questions. Feel free to explore the new Second Life Work microsite and then let’s contact the team at Linden Lab, the makers of Second Life, and find out how we can start working inworld, too.

-----------------------cut/paste-----------------------

Of course, this letter just highlights a few points about how we can work together to dispel common misperceptions and successfully champion Second Life as a place where real work gets done. So, let’s use the comments area to continue the dialogue and suggest other ways we can help you get the good word out.

Big thanks to everyone who attended the session at SLCC and contributed to this post. More specifically, I would like to call out: June Peoples from Involve, Doug Thompson (SL: Dusan Writer) from Remedy and Metanomics, Jeff Barr from Amazon Web Services, Robert Bloomfield (SL: Beyers Sellers) from Cornell University and Metanomics, Peter Haik from Metaversatility, Glenn Fisher from Linden Lab, and Dan Parks from Virtualis

https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/workinginworld/blog/2009/08/19/open-letter-to-your-boss

Zathras
08-28-2009, 12:59 PM
A letter from it's makers trying to prove No Life is more than just a poorly coded piece of crap game

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fail-owned-bmw-fail.jpg?w=434&h=518

And as usual Fluffy, you fail miserably.

Zathras
08-28-2009, 05:29 PM
I didn't post a pic of my fox being yiffy.

Just posting a picture of your avatar is perverted Fluffy....it's a peverted mix of human and animal and should be eliminated whenever it rears it's ugly perverted face. It's a sick and peverted image from a sick and perverted poster.

Rockntractor
08-28-2009, 11:47 PM
I thought you meant this pic.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/1224100078_kiroja_snapshot_040.jpg

Because for some reason the privacy setting for my Photobucket account got set wrong,so i had to set it back to private today.

I thought you were a leezard!

Zathras
08-29-2009, 12:00 AM
I thought you meant this pic.

*A perverted fox-human crossbreed picture*

Because for some reason the privacy setting for my Photobucket account got set wrong,so i had to set it back to private today.

Any pic that you post like that one is perverted Fluffy and by posting it you're forcing people to look at it.

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2009, 12:00 AM
I changed back to fox.

Because i heard the expression,smart like a fox.

Only thing though is that is high object hair,meaning if a sim is crowded i have to take it off,otherwise i would lag everyone out.

I have no idea what that means. :confused: :D

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 12:03 AM

Avatar Rendering Cost (ARC) shows a point score above each avatar's head which indicates how "laggy" they are on the viewer-side. ARC is found in Advanced Menu > Rendering > Info Displays > Avatar Rendering Cost. The score is a factor of the size and number of textures used, and the number and type of primitives used. Avatars with large textures, lots of flexi-prim parts and high prim count objects, and/or invisible parts will score higher than one that uses fewer/smaller textures, using a few sculpties instead of many basic primitives, etc.

The score are color coded. The center of the Yellow band is about a score of 1,000. The numbers turn fully red at 2,000. It's generally best to be considerate of others when putting together your avatar, and to do what you can to stay under a score of 2,000, especially in crowded areas. Under 1,000 is even better. These are only guidelines, but be aware that the higher your score is, the more lag you generate for other Residents, particularly those with older machines.

ARC is somewhat controversial - there are people who have made a game of creating high ARC avatars that don't produce much lag. However, if you keep in mind that it's an estimate, it can be a useful tool.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Avatar_Rendering_Cost

Zathras
08-29-2009, 12:04 AM
I changed back to fox.

Because i heard the expression,smart like a fox.

Only thing though is that is high object hair,meaning if a sim is crowded i have to take it off,otherwise i would lag everyone out.

Guess what...can you change it to a sloth Fluffy? Because that's what you are Fluffy. You are not smart. If you were smart, you'd realise just how sick you really are with your obsession with No Life and thinking that screwing a stuffed tiger is ok. A sloth fits you better....slow, lazy and dim witted fits you perfectly.

Shannon
08-29-2009, 12:04 AM

Way to go, SR.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Avatar Rendering Cost (ARC) shows a point score above each avatar's head which indicates how "laggy" they are on the viewer-side. ARC is found in Advanced Menu > Rendering > Info Displays > Avatar Rendering Cost. The score is a factor of the size and number of textures used, and the number and type of primitives used. Avatars with large textures, lots of flexi-prim parts and high prim count objects, and/or invisible parts will score higher than one that uses fewer/smaller textures, using a few sculpties instead of many basic primitives, etc.

The score are color coded. The center of the Yellow band is about a score of 1,000. The numbers turn fully red at 2,000. It's generally best to be considerate of others when putting together your avatar, and to do what you can to stay under a score of 2,000, especially in crowded areas. Under 1,000 is even better. These are only guidelines, but be aware that the higher your score is, the more lag you generate for other Residents, particularly those with older machines.

ARC is somewhat controversial - there are people who have made a game of creating high ARC avatars that don't produce much lag. However, if you keep in mind that it's an estimate, it can be a useful tool.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Avatar_Rendering_Cost

Simply put, it means that Second Life is such a crappy game it can't handle much in the way of graphics.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Well didn't the Hindus have a elephant headed diety called Ganesh or something?

And i noticed that the Ancient Egpytians had a lot of dieties with animal heads.

Anubis come to mind?
The Egyptians didn't hump stuffed animals they had stone statues and that would have caused chaffing!

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 01:25 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Untitled.jpg

And my desktop.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Well didn't the Hindus have a elephant headed diety called Ganesh or something?

And i noticed that the Ancient Egpytians had a lot of dieties with animal heads.

Anubis come to mind?

And just like your perverted avatar they do not exist.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:14 AM
****another picture from the sick and perverted Fluffy****

And my desktop.

And yet again, you force people to look at your perversion....all furries are sick individuals needing help from mental health experts.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 02:21 AM
And yet again, you force people to look at your perversion....all furries are sick individuals needing help from mental health experts.

Being a furry isn't sick.

It's people like you with all your intolerance and hate for people who are different which started the Inquisitions.

djones520
08-29-2009, 02:26 AM

It's people like you with all your intolerance and hate for people who are different which started the Inquisitions.

Yes. It is.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 02:39 AM
Yes. It is.

I it aint' You're just being closed-minded.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 02:47 AM
And my avatar slightly modified.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_005.jpg

djones520
08-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Listen kid, I'm a lot more open minded then you think.

Having a sexual infatuation with non-existant beings is no differant then people who get off on fire. It's an illness. It's not right. I'm not saying it to be mean to you, but if you insist on forcing your sickness onto us, then you need to be ready to accept the fact that we're going to call you what you are.

Sick.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:48 AM
I it aint' You're just being closed-minded.

You're the one being closed minded Fluffy...you have closed your mind to the fact that screwing a stuffed animal is wrong in so many ways. The fact that having to wear an animal suit to interact with other people is pathetic and sick at the same time. The fact that Second Life is a poorly coded piece of crap and should be shut down for pornography that kids have easy access to. And last but not least, the fact that you're a lazy, good for nothing, piece of human filth sponging off mommy and the taxpayers of Hawaii who will die unloved and alone.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:51 AM
And my avatar slightly modified.

****yet another perverted picture****

And once again Fluffy posts a peverted picture and forces everyone to look at it.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:52 AM
Being a furry isn't sick..

Yes it is and yes you are Fluffy.

And it's people like you that led to the spread of AIDS in the bath houses of San Francisco.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 02:59 AM
You're the one being closed minded Fluffy...you have closed your mind to the fact that screwing a stuffed animal is wrong in so many ways. The fact that having to wear an animal suit to interact with other people is pathetic and sick at the same time. The fact that Second Life is a poorly coded piece of crap and should be shut down for pornography that kids have easy access to. And last but not least, the fact that you're a lazy, good for nothing, piece of human filth sponging off mommy and the taxpayers of Hawaii who will die unloved and alone.

They moved all the "Adult" Content to a new region called Zindra. and right now they're doing viewer modifications so people can not see adult content unless if they verify their age with a SSN number or their driver's Lic.

So they moved most of the PR0N to a different region.

Certain content in Second Life (SL) is only available to those Residents who verified their RL age to be above 18 years. It is possible to verify your age via a credit card, drivers license or ID.

To verify your age, go to http://secondlife.com/support, log in with your SL name and password, browse to My Account > Age Verification and follow the instructions.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Age_verification

https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/community/blog/2009/03/12/upcoming-changes-for-adult-content

Zathras
08-29-2009, 03:15 AM
They moved all the "Adult" Content to a new region called Zindra. and right now they're doing viewer modifications so people can not see adult content unless if they verify their age with a SSN number or their driver's Lic.

So they moved most of the PR0N to a different region.

Certain content in Second Life (SL) is only available to those Residents who verified their RL age to be above 18 years. It is possible to verify your age via a credit card, drivers license or ID.

To verify your age, go to http://secondlife.com/support, log in with your SL name and password, browse to My Account > Age Verification and follow the instructions.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Age_verification

https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/community/blog/2009/03/12/upcoming-changes-for-adult-content

And what is there to prevent kids under the age of 18 to get mommy's or daddy's credit card or worse, using mommy's or daddy's account to get into the areas with pornograph activities? I'll tell you what....NOTHING!!!! And for you or the creators of this piece of crap to think otherwise is delusional...but then again, delusional thinking seems to be what they're good at, thinking that No Life is the next internet thing. All the Lindens are good at is sucking money out of the pocket of stupid people and to provide a place to indulge their sick fantasies like bestiality....er, being a furry....no difference really.

Oh, and guess what Fluffy....they're asking for information they have no right to....Your social security number? You've got to be kidding me....you realise how bad this can go if someone hacks their data base? Not a smart thing.

asdf2231
08-29-2009, 02:25 PM

Dude...

You have sex with a fucking stuffed Tiger.

You are a fucking whackjob. Who DESERVES to be mocked and persecuted.

Deal with it.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Dude...

You have sex with a fucking stuffed Tiger.

You are a fucking whackjob. Who DESERVES to be mocked and persecuted.

Deal with it.

I don't deserve to be mocked,the ones i believe that are to be mocked IMO are the Goreans of SL,because they pretend it's the year 1600 and practice slavery and some shit.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't deserve to be mocked,the ones i believe that are to be mocked IMO are the Goreans of SL,because they pretend it's the year 1600 and practice slavery and some shit.

I would go farther and say you deserve a butt kicking. :cool:

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:55 PM

They're not as bad as furrys that think it's ok to screw stuffed animals and that have to wear bunny suits to interact with people. People like you deserve to be mocked & ridiculed for your deviant sexual practices and, furthermore, locked away in a facility for the insane because that's what you are, insane. The Goreans deserved to be mocked for the same reason other people that play No Life should be mocked...they're pathetic losers living in a fantasy world, having their pockets picked by the people who run this crap, the Lindens.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 02:57 PM
I would go farther and say you deserve a butt kicking. :cool:

And then laughed at for being a waste of human skin and an oxygen thief.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 03:00 PM
And then laughed at for being a waste of human skin and an oxygen thief.

Sounds good but he would be knocked out so it would be a waste of time :D

It would be really funny if you can see him getting his ass kicked while wearing a animal suit lol.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Sounds good but he would be knocked out so it would be a waste of time :D

It would be really funny if you can see him getting his ass kicked while wearing a animal suit lol.

We could record it, then tie him to a chair and play it back for him over and over again, ala A Clockwork Orange....give him a bit of the Ultra-Violence....

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 03:19 PM
They're not as bad as furrys that think it's ok to screw stuffed animals and that have to wear bunny suits to interact with people. People like you deserve to be mocked & ridiculed for your deviant sexual practices and, furthermore, locked away in a facility for the insane because that's what you are, insane. The Goreans deserved to be mocked for the same reason other people that play No Life should be mocked...they're pathetic losers living in a fantasy world, having their pockets picked by the people who run this crap, the Lindens.

Well i dislike Goreans,because i find the whole concept of slavery to be repulsive,so repulsive it has no place in a modern society.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Well i dislike Goreans,because i find the whole concept of slavery to be repulsive,so repulsive it has no place in a modern society.

Not as repulsive as someone who thinks it's ok to have sex with a stuffed tiger and needs to get into a bunny suit to have relations with other people.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 03:31 PM

Well I dislike second lifers, because i find the whole concept of escaping reality to be repulsive, so repulsive it has no place in a mondern society.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Well I dislike second lifers, because i find the whole concept of escaping reality to be repulsive, so repulsive it has no place in a mondern society.

What's so bad about wanting to escape the real world after a long day.

I find it to be a good release for all my stress and whatnot.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 03:37 PM

You escape due to some inappropriate touching that occurred some time in your past by a family member.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 03:41 PM
You escape due to some inappropriate touching that occurred some time in your past by a family member.

Fuck you!

Zathras
08-29-2009, 03:42 PM

WHAT STRESS???? You don't have a job, you don't support yourself....all you have to worry about is when your mommy is bringing you your next meal so you don't have to lift your fat ass out of your computer chair. You want to escape the real world because you're nothing but a loser and an oxygen thief and that's all you will be Fluffy...you will amount to nothing in your life and will die a loser, unloved and alone.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Fuck you!

Sorry Fluffy, I don't think Lars is your type...he's not a stuffed animal and he doesn't own a bunny suit....I hope. :D

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 04:16 PM
WHAT STRESS???? You don't have a job, you don't support yourself....all you have to worry about is when your mommy is bringing you your next meal so you don't have to lift your fat ass out of your computer chair. You want to escape the real world because you're nothing but a loser and an oxygen thief and that's all you will be Fluffy...you will amount to nothing in your life and will die a loser, unloved and alone.

No U!

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 04:28 PM

The douche is strong with axle

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Fuck you!

You can tell uncle lars who touched you.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 04:36 PM
The bottom line axle anyone who needs to dress up in a animal custome FOR ANY REASON to interact with anyone is sick.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Blow it out your ass.

What stress do you suffer? you prolly ran out of cheetos in your moms basement and had to log off of SL.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 05:00 PM
The douche is strong with axle

Webster's Dictionary has his photo next to the word in the latest edition.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 05:02 PM
No U!

No U??? No U?!?!?!? Is that the best you can come up with Fluffy???? I was right about you...you are a loser, a waste of skin and an oxygen thief. And my post about you and the so-called stress you're under is dead on.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 05:05 PM
The bottom line axle anyone who needs to dress up in a animal custome FOR ANY REASON to interact with anyone is sick.

I'd give an exception to sport team mascots and those that work at amusment parks like Disneyland...but they get paid to do that. They don't need to get dressed up like Mickey Mouse in their regular off hours to get together with friends.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Drop dead asshole!

you first

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 10:07 PM
my avatar dancing with other people today in Second Life.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_007.jpg

I'm the Red Fox in the thong bikini

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 10:08 PM

I'm the Red Fox in the thong bikini

Are there more losers like you?

Zathras
08-29-2009, 10:12 PM
my perverted avatar dancing with other losers today in No Life.

**An image of a perverted human-fox mutant loser with other losers**

I'm the Mutant in the thong bikini

Fixed...and once again Fluffy is forcing people to look at his perverted pictures.

Fluffy, what makes you think anyone here wants to see this crap?

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 10:13 PM

no one is a loser in SL.

BTW, i also talked about you people with them and they said you people are either kids or don't understand the steep learning curve of SL.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 10:17 PM

I count 16 more in that picture alone.

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2009, 10:21 PM
no one is a loser in SL.

BTW, i also talked about you people with them and they said you people are either kids or don't understand the steep learning curve of SL.

JHC Axle, I don't know what to say after that one. :eek:

Do you have to jack even our DUmmy threads and turn them into
SL Furry threads?

Could you just try and participate in other threads without bringing
up SL and Furries???

Zathras
08-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Everyone is a loser in SL.

Fixed

Steep learning curve? If a good for nothing, lazy oxygen thief like you can learn how to play No Life, the learning curve for No Life is about as steep or curved as the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah where they set land speed records. As for us being kids? The only immature little brat in this thread is you Fluffy, the one who refuses to grow up and become an adult.

Zathras
08-29-2009, 10:25 PM
JHC Axle, I don't know what to say after that one. :eek:

Do you have to jack even our DUmmy threads and turn them into
SL Furry threads?

Could you just try and participate in other threads without bringing
up SL and Furries???

He can't help it....he is so obsessed with both subjects that it's all he can talk about. Pathetic really.

asdf2231
08-29-2009, 10:56 PM

http://mirror.servut.us/kuvat/motivation/furries.jpg

I'm a massive loser with no real life.

fixt.

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 11:01 PM
fixt.

my avatar isn't a golden retriever. it's a fox.

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2009, 11:01 PM
fixt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:D

asdf2231
08-29-2009, 11:06 PM
my avatar isn't a golden retriever. it's a fox.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/04/Son.jpg

fixt

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2009, 11:17 PM
asdf...I'm dying here. :D:D

RockerWolf
08-29-2009, 11:17 PM
fixt

Something Awful and the Patriotic Nigras are real Lame.

asdf2231
08-29-2009, 11:32 PM

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/2e/Really-gay-costume.jpg

fixt

asdf2231
08-29-2009, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwj2eLvVBg

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2009, 11:41 PM
OMG!!! I'm almost crying I'm laughing so hard...:D:D:D

asdf2231
08-30-2009, 12:27 AM
http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/typical-furry.jpg

Zathras
08-30-2009, 12:29 AM

****posted the same picture with 17 losers in it****

Not as lame as the 17 losers in that picture you keep posting Fluffy. Plus they do a neccessary thing by showing just what a piece of crap software No Life is with their very entertaining antics. In fact, I applaud their efforts to wreck No Life and make losers like yourself realise just how pathetic you really, really are.

Zathras
08-30-2009, 12:32 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/Furries_by_protomanfan.jpg

fixt

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 03:35 AM

BTW,these people aren't losers.

Ur the one who is. By bashing SL but not giving people who like SL a chance to say that they like it.

I mean grow the fuck up.

djones520
08-30-2009, 03:42 AM
o rly.

Can you dance in a bikini IRL? i don't think so.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/06/27/wtf-plate.jpg

Zathras
08-30-2009, 03:50 AM
o rly.

Well Fluffy, maybe if you turned off your computer and went out into the real world, you'd see just how stupid that statement really is....but, since we all know you're too damned scared to go out into the real world, here's a video to prove just how stupid and deluded you really are....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRoEJFETyI

Zathras
08-30-2009, 03:56 AM

Yes they are, no matter what you say so that is a lie.

Ur the one who is. By bashing SL but not giving people who like SL a chance to say that they like it.

Funny, you haven't been banned yet, have you Fluffy and all you do is talk about how you like No Life. So I guess this is a lie too.

I mean grow the fuck up.

LOL, that's a laugh, coming from someone who's 31 going on 10, living in his mommy's basement, sponging off her and the taxpayers of Hawaii while he screws a stuffed tiger....now who's the one that needs to grow up? Here's a hint fluffy...it's you and only you.

Oh, and next time you want to show a picture of animals acting like a human, could you make it entertaining? Like this, for example?.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LugiEJ58k

Lars1701a
08-30-2009, 01:27 PM
I dont know who's life is more sad, Axles or CW's :(

Lars1701a
08-30-2009, 01:28 PM
http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/typical-furry.jpg

Hey axle how many people like this do you know??

Zathras
08-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Hey axle how many people like this do you know??

What I want to know is how did ASDF get a picture of Fluffy?

Zathras
08-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Well Fluffy, maybe if you turned off your computer and went out into the real world, you'd see just how stupid that statement really is....but, since we all know you're too damned scared to go out into the real world, here's a video to prove just how stupid and deluded you really are....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRoEJFETyI

Aww, what's the matter Fluffy? I showed just what an idiotic statement you made with:

o rly.

by posting just one video and you think that deleting the original post will get rid of all memory of your idiocy? Well, that might work in Loser Land, aka No Life, but this is the real world and just doesn't work that way here.

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 03:00 PM

BTW,the name is Axel not fluffy.

asdf2231
08-30-2009, 06:01 PM
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/furry_larpers.jpg

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/05/Depraved_furry_scum.jpg

I mean grow the fuck up.

The massive crippling ironic absurdity from that should take your head off any minute now...

BTW Fluffy...

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/27/Pathetic.jpg

Or perverse or stupid or etc, etc, etc...

Dude, you FUCK a STUFFED ANIMAL.

That's something zoo keepers use spray bottles to try to keep monkees from doing.

You are a psycho fricking retard who just happened to hook up with a small pod of OTHER psycho fricking retards who try to convince each other that they aren't total fricking psycho retard faggo perverts.

Do us a favor and drink some draino before (by some miracle on the order of fishes and loaves) you accidentally procreate, m'kay?

SarasotaRepub
08-30-2009, 06:17 PM

I mean grow the fuck up.

Axle, in case you haven't noticed, you are the only one here who likes SL. You have
noticed that haven't you?

And that's not really a problem, but your single minded posting is. Since we aren't going to have a SL/Furry forum here anytime soon I really suggest you either join
in the general banter or get your furry ass out of here.

To all the lurking DUmmies out there...don't you dare comment that CU isn't
tolerant...I mean, have you been reading this guys posts?? :eek::D

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Looks like they have this guy in it too

http://www.eastcoastconservative.com/

http://robbrail.wordpress.com/

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 09:42 PM
And in Neverwinter Nights i play as a 20/20 level fighter/sorcerer.

Shannon
08-30-2009, 09:44 PM
And in Neverwinter Nights i play as a 20/20 level fighter/sorcerer.

Fascinating. Tell me more.

BSR
08-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Fascinating. Tell me more.

Indeed. I would also like to hear more about SL...

Shannon
08-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Indeed. I would also like to hear more about SL...

Would you like to be a fox? I think I would prefer a giraffe. Don't you find giraffes sexy?

Rockntractor
08-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Would you like to be a fox? I think I would prefer a giraffe. Don't you find giraffes sexy?

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/dancing_giraffees.gif?t=1251683479

Shannon
08-30-2009, 09:55 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/dancing_giraffees.gif?t=1251683479

Not so much now. What about llamas? Now, those are sexy beasts!

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM

What about Dragons? Those are ass kickers.

Rockntractor
08-30-2009, 10:00 PM
http://members.pioneer.net/~mchumor/00images/7580_llama_cartoon.gif

BSR
08-30-2009, 10:02 PM

Tell me about your life as a dragon, from birth till this date. leave no information out. I want to know the ins and outs of SL and being a dragon.

Rockntractor
08-30-2009, 10:05 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/drama-llama.jpg?t=1251684286

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Looks like they also have Conservative bloggers in SL as well.

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Tell me about your life as a dragon, from birth till this date. leave no information out. I want to know the ins and outs of SL and being a dragon.

Well it's hard being a scaled dragon,there are some sims that discriminate on whether your a furry or a dragon,and they eject you if your one,must be the myth that if you own a lot of land in SL that the Lindens will turn the other way is true.

Rockntractor
08-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Are some animals more conservative than others?

Shannon
08-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Looks like they also have Conservative bloggers in SL as well.

Fascinating. You showed us all, Axle! You really are the normal one! We all apologize for being so terribly mean to you.

BSR
08-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Well it's hard being a scaled dragon,there are some sims that discriminate on whether your a furry or a dragon,and they eject you if your one,must be the myth that if you own a lot of land in SL that the Lindens will turn the other way is true.

that makes me sad..:(

tell me more...

Shannon
08-30-2009, 10:15 PM
that makes me sad..:(

tell me more...

I'm going to punch you in the face.

BSR
08-30-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm going to punch you in the face.

shhhhh. I'm learning everything there is to be an online dragon.

http://www.fancydressfancydress.com/USERIMAGES/EMERALD%20GREEN%20DRAGON%20COSTUME.JPG

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Some old TSR art.

http://step.polymtl.ca/~coyote/picturesd/dragnlnc/lance01.jpg

BSR
08-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Some old TSR art.

http://step.polymtl.ca/~coyote/picturesd/dragnlnc/lance01.jpg

that is so full of Awesome... :eek:

just kidding, I don't give a shit about your silly little fetish game.. I hope you choke on a dragon dick...

BSR
08-30-2009, 11:03 PM
oops, did I just kill this thread...

sorry... :(

RockerWolf
08-30-2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.dracoslair.org/surp908.jpg

Rockntractor
08-30-2009, 11:10 PM
http://www.dracoslair.org/surp908.jpg

The wings are set to far forward for it to fly!