PDA

View Full Version : Avg. weight of the American female - 168 pounds.

BadCat
08-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Christ on a pogo stick, there are a lot of fatties out there.
This is disgusting.

My wife weighs 110, there must be a lot of REALLY FAT chicks out there to bring the average up to 168.

And guys are having sex with these things? This must be the end times.

Average weight of the American male is 190 lbs.

This was on Fox this morning.

PoliCon
08-25-2009, 11:55 AM
remember that for the 'bulk' of history ;) - fuller figured women were much prefered over anorexic ones.

BadCat
08-25-2009, 12:00 PM
remember that for the 'bulk' of history ;) - fuller figured women were much prefered over anorexic ones.

Yes, I've seen Rubens' paintings. They don't do a thing for me.

Besides, for the AVERAGE weight to be 168, that puts a significant number of them around 300.

Gingersnap
08-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Holy Fad Diet! I had no idea about this. The last time I checked, the "average" woman was 5'4" and weighed about 140. :eek:

PoliCon
08-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes, I've seen Rubens' paintings. They don't do a thing for me.

Besides, for the AVERAGE weight to be 168, that puts a significant number of them around 300.

not necessarily - you forget that there are different averages - and even if you do the mean average - having enough in the mid-range can cancel out all outliers.

Rebel Yell
08-25-2009, 12:06 PM
My wife weighs 160lbs. Of course, she's also 6 ft tall.

PoliCon
08-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Holy Fad Diet! I had no idea about this. The last time I checked, the "average" woman was 5'4" and weighed about 140. :eek:

5'4? well then my family are all giants then because my grandmothers are the only ones in my family who are that short.

megimoo
08-25-2009, 12:09 PM
This is disgusting.

My wife weighs 110, there must be a lot of REALLY FAT chicks out there to bring the average up to 168.

I think the data is skewed .Maybe in Minnesota farm country or in the Chicago or Harlem ghetto's you will find some woman that weigh much more than that.

The average younger woman who want to marry and have a husband to take care of them for the rest of their lives will tend to watch their weight .

It balloons up and down but they 'police' themselves if the want to stay competitive in the market place of potential matrimony !After they marry and grow older some expand as nature intended !

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 12:33 PM
This is disgusting.

Damn whats wrong with curves? I like a little junk in da trunk :D

You can have the anorexia chicks.

megimoo
08-25-2009, 12:50 PM

You can have the anorexia chicks.Two Wildcats in a burlap bag ?Not like Mama Obama trunk !

BadCat
08-25-2009, 01:49 PM

You can have the anorexia chicks.

A chick can have a nice ass without weighing 168 lbs.

But take this one, she's a size 12. Ok looking, but look at the pouch. She have a baby kangaroo in there?

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lizzie2.jpg

This photo from Glamour magazine is apparently causing quite a stir in the skinny vs. porky model battle.

Gingersnap
08-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Give her a break - she's clearly not posing in a flattering way. :p

BadCat
08-25-2009, 02:08 PM

Ok, what pose is going to hide that marsupial home under her belly button?

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 02:20 PM
A chick can have a nice ass without weighing 168 lbs.

But take this one, she's a size 12. Ok looking, but look at the pouch. She have a baby kangaroo in there?

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lizzie2.jpg

This photo from Glamour magazine is apparently causing quite a stir in the skinny vs. porky model battle.

Hate to break it to you my ex wife is 5-11 ft tall and her idea weight was around 160 she had a kicking body.

BadCat
08-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Hate to break it to you my ex wife is 5-11 ft tall and her idea weight was around 160 she had a kicking body.

Did she have a pouch?

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 02:22 PM

I see nothing wrong with her posing or not posing.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Did she have a pouch?

She has one now (after having a kid), but I could care less if she was a heffer.

noonwitch
08-25-2009, 02:24 PM
When I get to 168, I'll be about a size 14. I'm 5'10", so I'm never going to weigh 125 again, especially with DD sized breatsises.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 02:27 PM
When I get to 168, I'll be about a size 14. I'm 5'10", so I'm never going to weigh 125 again, especially with DD sized breatsises.

Grrrrrr baby Grrrrrrr :D

Sorry I like big women sue me.

BadCat
08-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Grrrrrr baby Grrrrrrr :D

Sorry I like big women sue me.

Here is another size 12...154 lbs.
She's an attractive woman, can't tell if she has a pouch though.

And those thighs look like they could crack your skull like a pecan.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/11/jen261106_228x1027.jpg

Now the one on the bottom, that is TOO skinny, you'd hurt yourself having sex with that, God only knows what damage it would cause to her

Speedy
08-25-2009, 03:10 PM
My ex-Carly at about 175-180. But she is 6ft tall though.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Carlota.jpg

Rebel Yell
08-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Ok, what pose is going to hide that marsupial home under her belly button?

You mean her FUPA?

megimoo
08-25-2009, 03:15 PM
"Not only are they fatter,they are dumber !" Obese People Have 'Severe Brain Degeneration'

A new study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal-weight individuals. Their brains look 16 years older than the brains of lean individuals, researchers said today. Those classified as overweight have 4 percent less brain tissue and their brains appear to have aged prematurely by 8 years. The results, based on brain scans of 94 people in their 70s, represent "severe brain degeneration," said Paul Thompson, senior author of the study and a UCLA professor of neurology. "That's a big loss of tissue and it depletes your cognitive reserves, putting you at much greater risk of...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090825/sc_livescience/obesepeoplehaveseverebraindegeneration

Speedy
08-25-2009, 03:18 PM
"Not only are they fatter,they are dumber !" Obese People Have 'Severe Brain Degeneration'

A new study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal-weight individuals. Their brains look 16 years older than the brains of lean individuals, researchers said today. Those classified as overweight have 4 percent less brain tissue and their brains appear to have aged prematurely by 8 years. The results, based on brain scans of 94 people in their 70s, represent "severe brain degeneration," said Paul Thompson, senior author of the study and a UCLA professor of neurology. "That's a big loss of tissue and it depletes your cognitive reserves, putting you at much greater risk of...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090825/sc_livescience/obesepeoplehaveseverebraindegeneration

There are also studies that show that lean people have less brain mass than people with a higher BMI.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 03:21 PM
My ex-Carly at about 175-180. But she is 6ft tall though.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Carlota.jpg

You sure this chick didnt have penis? She looks a bit manly :) I KEED I KEED :D

Speedy
08-25-2009, 03:29 PM
You sure this chick didnt have penis? She looks a bit manly :) I KEED I KEED :D

I got into some real knockdown fights with this crazy bitch. She was a national class volleyball player always fit and when ever she squared up and swung at me (I never swung back, I would just try to grab hold and control her) it was like fighting another guy.

The sex afterward was awesome though.

BadCat
08-25-2009, 03:37 PM
[SIZE="2"]"Not only are they fatter,they are dumber !" Obese People Have 'Severe Brain Degeneration'

Julie Brown once did a song called "I Like 'em Big and Stupid", but she was talking about guys.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 03:41 PM
I got into some real knockdown fights with this crazy bitch. She was a national class volleyball player always fit and when ever she squared up and swung at me (I never swung back, I would just try to grab hold and control her) it was like fighting another guy.

The sex afterward was awesome though.

Why would she swing at you?

I wish I could date a chick like that :(

Speedy
08-25-2009, 03:49 PM

She was nuts and prone to violence. The slightest discussion would escalate to her snapping and coming at me. She was an MP in the Army, a brown belt in taekwondo and had a natural and devastating punching ability. She was rattlesnake quick, nimble as a cat and agile as a damned panther. I would come out on top during our "spirited disagreements" because I could do domething she couldn't. I could deliver a good spear tackle.

Gingersnap
08-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Julie Brown once did a song called "I Like 'em Big and Stupid", but she was talking about guys.

I love Julie Brown! I haven't thought of that song in years! 'Trapped in the Body of a White Girl' was soooo good! :)

BadCat
08-25-2009, 05:41 PM
I love Julie Brown! I haven't thought of that song in years! 'Trapped in the Body of a White Girl' was soooo good! :)

I actually own the CD.

Gingersnap
08-25-2009, 05:57 PM
I actually own the CD.

So do I but I haven't played it for years. I never understood why she wasn't more popular.

Lars1701a
08-25-2009, 06:58 PM
She was nuts and prone to violence. The slightest discussion would escalate to her snapping and coming at me. She was an MP in the Army, a brown belt in taekwondo and had a natural and devastating punching ability. She was rattlesnake quick, nimble as a cat and agile as a damned panther. I would come out on top during our "spirited disagreements" because I could do domething she couldn't. I could deliver a good spear tackle.

I envy you :(

Crystal Wizard
08-26-2009, 09:22 AM
I think the data is skewed .Maybe in Minnesota farm country or in the Chicago or Harlem ghetto's you will find some woman that weigh much more than that.

Yep, all dem fat northern wimen!

Obesity Rates by State (http://www.statemaster.com/graph/hea_obe_rat-health-obesity-rate)

# 1 Mississippi: 26 %
# 2 West Virginia: 25 %
= 3 Texas: 24 %
= 3 Kentucky: 24 %
= 3 Indiana: 24 %
= 3 Michigan: 24 %
= 7 Alabama: 23 %
= 7 Louisiana: 23 %
= 7 Tennessee: 23 %
= 7 Missouri: 23 %

stsinner
08-26-2009, 09:48 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

Lars1701a
08-26-2009, 09:59 AM

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

Please stop showing pics of Axel and his GF

stsinner
08-26-2009, 10:09 AM
Please stop showing pics of Axel and his GF

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking of the various smells...

Speedy
08-26-2009, 02:59 PM

That is the biggest crowd with the fewest people I have ever seen.

stsinner
08-26-2009, 03:09 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/cad8a6626e1248731823.jpg

linda22003
08-26-2009, 03:12 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/cad8a6626e1248731823.jpg

"I don't care how tubby you are, that's funny, right thar." :D

Speedy
08-26-2009, 04:49 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/Dingdong.jpg

stsinner
08-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Speedy, you are the GIMP master! Perfect!

megimoo
12-08-2009, 07:09 AM

Julie Brown "Trapped in the Body of a White Girl"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIL49zDDt04
Julie Brown - Medusa's Home Movie (RARE) Madonna Spoof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlnyJr-QYoc&feature=related
Cause I'm a Blond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rNfZxgkH7k&feature=fvw

AlmostThere
12-08-2009, 08:20 AM

The average younger woman who want to marry and have a husband to take care of them for the rest of their lives will tend to watch their weight .

It balloons up and down but they 'police' themselves if the want to stay competitive in the market place of potential matrimony !After they marry and grow older some expand as nature intended !

Ya know, the year is almost 2010, not 1950. I know a LOT of young ladies, as in late teens, who'd stomp the crap out of you for that comment. And that's just the petite ones. :eek:

Gingersnap
12-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Ya know, the year is almost 2010, not 1950. I know a LOT of young ladies, as in late teens, who'd stomp the crap out of you for that comment. And that's just the petite ones. :eek:

It's pretty much true, though. Sexually competitive women stay sexually attractive and that means sticking close to a narrow weight range. Too fat is just as out as too skinny.

And all those single women who would be offended and outraged by the idea of having a man "take care of them"? Check back with all those gals when a bunch have married and most have managed to contribute their 2.1 kids to the population. I guarantee that the married women either want to stay home with the kids or they want to work out some kind of part-time employment situation that they could never afford alone.

It's the biggest female secret of the 21st century. ;)

AlmostThere
12-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Any young lady just waiting for Prince Charming to come along and take care of her for the rest of her life is an idiot. Divorce rates have been astronomical for their entire lives. Therefore, half these young ladies are coming from a home with divorce. If they don't prepare to take care of themselves without the aid of a guy they have a 50% chance of divorcing, then I have a hard time feeling sorry for them. Stupid is as stupid does. I guess my daughter is lucky in that she has friends who at least acknowledge they had better be prepared to go it without a prince. Maybe they're hoping for the best, but they aren't stupid enough to bet the farm on it happening.

Gingersnap
12-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Any young lady just waiting for Prince Charming to come along and take care of her for the rest of her life is an idiot. Divorce rates have been astronomical for their entire lives. Therefore, half these young ladies are coming from a home with divorce. If they don't prepare to take care of themselves without the aid of a guy they have a 50% chance of divorcing, then I have a hard time feeling sorry for them. Stupid is as stupid does. I guess my daughter is lucky in that she has friends who at least acknowledge they had better be prepared to go it without a prince. Maybe they're hoping for the best, but they aren't stupid enough to bet the farm on it happening.

Oh, none of these gals are sitting at home waiting for Daddy to walk them up the aisle. They are all engineers, chemists, lawyers, and the like. I'm just telling you as a woman and as an employer that once a college-educated woman gets to a certain point in her career AND she's married with a kid or two, she will want to either stay home or only work part-time.

That's the reality today. These women have little interest in their mothers' Have it All program. ;)

AmPat
12-08-2009, 04:38 PM

I thought you liked the chunkers?:confused:

FlaGator
12-08-2009, 07:05 PM
My wife weighs 160lbs. Of course, she's also 6 ft tall.

My ex was 150 and was 6' tall. She looked just as thin a model. In fact she was a model for a few years.

AlmostThere
12-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh, none of these gals are sitting at home waiting for Daddy to walk them up the aisle. They are all engineers, chemists, lawyers, and the like. I'm just telling you as a woman and as an employer that once a college-educated woman gets to a certain point in her career AND she's married with a kid or two, she will want to either stay home or only work part-time.

That's the reality today. These women have little interest in their mothers' Have it All program. ;)

Or marry someone like me.;) My wife is big-time career oriented. Being in software development I could stay home when the kids were sick and work from home. It helped that my office was literally 5 minutes from the house too. My wife has traveled a LOT for her job for at least the last 10 years. I guess it was lucky she had me when she needed me.

We've lived together 23 years and married 20 as of last month. Every relocation we ever made was for her job. Being in software I could work anywhere. Once I telecommuted across 3 states for about a year and a half. And now she has director level people reporting to her at a major pharma company so I guess she did it right. It's a shame we're splitting up now that one of the kids is out of the house and the other will have his driver's license in a couple months. It was just about to get easy.

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Or marry someone like me.;) My wife is big-time career oriented. Being in software development I could stay home when the kids were sick and work from home. It helped that my office was literally 5 minutes from the house too. My wife has traveled a LOT for her job for at least the last 10 years. I guess it was lucky she had me when she needed me.

We've lived together 23 years and married 20 as of last month. Every relocation we ever made was for her job. Being in software I could work anywhere. Once I telecommuted across 3 states for about a year and a half. And now she has director level people reporting to her at a major pharma company so I guess she did it right. It's a shame we're splitting up now that one of the kids is out of the house and the other will have his driver's license in a couple months. It was just about to get easy.

I am very sorry to hear that AL !

Gingersnap
12-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Or marry someone like me.;) My wife is big-time career oriented.

(snip)

We've lived together 23 years and married 20 as of last month.

See, she's in the Have It All generation. Your early 30-something women aren't as interested.

Shannon
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
See, she's in the Have It All generation. Your early 30-something women aren't as interested.

I'm only 29 but I'd have to agree with this statement.

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 08:54 PM

Your 34 but that is still a kid!

AlmostThere
12-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I am very sorry to hear that AL !

It's been a long time coming. It probably would have happened a couple years ago if it had been more convenient. I don't mean that in a snide way. We're both shooting for "the least harm to all parties concerned". I still live in the house, a separate bedroom, but I'm welcome here until I find something I'm comfortable with.

I've got a buddy who is a lawyer. Not a divorce lawyer, personal injury. So he's actually worse than a divorce lawyer. :D

I was talking to him the other day. He said, "Y'all have been married over 20 years, your wife makes a DAMN good salary, you are disabled and your income is disability pay. And you are not suing for alimony? You are fucking nuts!!". Maybe so, But I'll do OK with my pay and it will make looking in the mirror every day a helluva lot easier.

He's a friend but personal injury lawyers are the worst. When it comes to work, they'd screw over their grandmothers. :o

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 09:02 PM
It's been a long time coming. It probably would have happened a couple years ago if it had been more convenient. I don't mean that in a snide way. We're both shooting for "the least harm to all parties concerned". I still live in the house, a separate bedroom, but I'm welcome here until I find something I'm comfortable with.

I've got a buddy who is a lawyer. Not a divorce lawyer, personal injury. So he's actually worse than a divorce lawyer. :D

I was talking to him the other day. He said, "Y'all have been married over 20 years, your wife makes a DAMN good salary, you are disabled and your income is disability pay. And you are not suing for alimony? You are fucking nuts!!". Maybe so, But I'll do OK with my pay and it will make looking in the mirror every day a helluva lot easier.

It still really sucks! I hope the best for you.

AlmostThere
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
It still really sucks! I hope the best for you.

I appreciate that but while it it feels kind of weird, I'm OK with it. I know we'll both be happier. It's a very amicable split and 23 years total was a pretty good run.

I really do appreciate the thought. :)

Gingersnap
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM

It's dead common nowadays. All these women grew up with working Moms and sometimes absent Dads. They aren't interested in any rinse, repeat situation. They can take care of themselves if it becomes an issue but they aren't too keen on having it become an issue. By staying home (even part-time) they are more likely to be able to handle the inevitable marital stresses and obstacles while they are raising small kids.

Most divorces to two-career couples come within 10 years of reproduction. It's just too hard on a lot of women. They don't feel they can be a good Mom, good wife, and excellent careerist simultaneously. They no longer believe that they have to do this to prove anything.

PoliCon
12-08-2009, 10:37 PM

Yea you're 29 like Bubba is 29 :p