PDA

View Full Version : We need to pass health care reform for Teddy

Bill inGA
08-26-2009, 07:14 AM
And so it begins.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6393170

bluestateguy (1000+ posts) Wed Aug-26-09 06:24 AM
Original message
We need to pass health care reform for Teddy
Honor his legacy. Fulfill his final dream.

Let's get it done.

And in honor of the DUmp.... I think Obama had Kennedy snuffed so he could use his death to push for health care reform! Nothing is beneath him!!!!!!!111!!!!!

SarasotaRepub
08-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Too funny :D

MoshMasterD
08-26-2009, 08:53 AM
And so it begins.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6393170

And in honor of the DUmp.... I think Obama had Kennedy snuffed so he could use his death to push for health care reform! Nothing is beneath him!!!!!!!111!!!!!

Didn't Rush called it in March? I remember they were pissed over that.

stsinner
08-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Let's get it done? Delusions of grandeur much?

FDK
08-26-2009, 11:17 AM
I, for one, think any health care reform bill should be named after Ted Kennedy. Because it will fail and cement his legacy.

aerojarod
08-26-2009, 11:31 AM
I, for one, think any health care reform bill should be named after Ted Kennedy. Because it will fail and cement his legacy.

We could re-name the Death Panels as Chappaquiddic Consulations, though...:D

BadCat
08-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Yes, let's do that, while pointing out that under the bill, FatTed would have been told to "take a pill and get some end of life counseling".

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Tearing a page right out of the Sheehan handbook, the're just jumping up and down on his casket (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6395222):
Cant trust em (1000+ posts) Wed Aug-26-09 11:59 AM
Original message
Can we agree to not talk about the political ramifications of Sen. Kennedy's death...
for at least a day?

Let's justs remember the man he was and the great work he did for our country.

I just want to pay my respects.
A perfectly reasonable, level-headed request. Body ain't even cold yet, after all.

Will these fruits even consider it?

MNDemNY (1000+ posts) Wed Aug-26-09 12:01 PM
Response to Original message
1. No.
Pretty much short and to the point there.

Deep13 (1000+ posts) Wed Aug-26-09 12:03 PM
Response to Original message
2. If waving the bloody shirt will get us health care reform...
...then he have to do it. Frankly, passing a good bill is the best think we can do to honor his memory.
Non-moonbats killed Kennedy. Unfuckingreal.

We're just ten dollars away from John Edwards saying that if we had socialized medicine, Ted Kennedy would be walking today. Well, stumbling, but close enough.

For the sake of the Kennedy family, I'm sorry at his passing. For the sake of Kennedy being a Senator, while I completely and totally disagreed with pretty much everything he's ever done in the Senate chamber, I do not and never did wish harm or death upon him. For the sake of Kennedy beaing a REAL shitty human being, I don't really give a damn that he's dead, other than to at least have the human decency to extend my condolences and not dance on his grave. For the sake of the DUmpers, they, and Botox Nancy, literally politicized his death within two hours of his last breath.

Just disgusting wastes of skin. And for all their outrage over anyone pointing out that Kennedy was at the bare minimum guilty of manslaughter, they sure are good at ignoring what they said about Reagan.

Fuck 'em.