PDA

View Full Version : Let's suppose this happens:

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Picture this scenario:

Four young, middle-class white people, three male and a female accomplice, go out of their way to go into a predominantly Black neighborhood in a small-to-medium sized Southern town. They go there with the specific purpose of committing a random crime against whatever Black people come along. Not going after anyone in particular, just looking around in a Black neighborhood for a crime to commit, late on a Saturday night.

These four middle-class white guys find a random Black couple, as they're leaving a restaurant after a night out on a date, car-jack them at gunpoint, and drive their car back to their white-bread neighborhood, then forced the Black couple into their house at gunpoint. The white guys take some turns beating up on the Black male and rape the female in front of him. The Black male struggles to stop the beatings and rape of his girlfriend, so he becomes too much trouble for the white people to carry out their wishes, so they beat him mercilessly with mop handles, then they anally rape him with one of the mop handles.

After that, the Black male was worthless to the white people, so at least two of the white people shoot the Black guy execution-style in the back of the head, right in front of his severely-beaten and now multiply-raped girlfriend. Then, two of the white people drag the now-dead Black guy out to some nearby railroad tracks, douse him in gasoline, and set his body on fire, laughing and shouting "ni**er" at him the whole time.

Then, it's back to make more "use" of the Black girl. She is reapeatedly raped in literally every concievable orifice in her body. One of the white guys rapes her so hard in the mouth that he literally tears her uvula off. After they've had their way with her for at least 12 straight hours, but probably closer to 24 straight hours, the white people decide that they need to remove the DNA evidence, so they force Clorox bleach down her throat and into her vagina and anus. Then, they bind her in plastic bags and beat her until they think she is dead.

Afterwards, they douse her body with gasoline and set it on fire, leaving it to burn. Some hours later, they return to find that not only has the body not burned away, but in fact she is still alive, though now with severe burns all over her body. So, they stuff her into a few more large garbage bags, drive her to a garbage can a short distance away and stuff her body in the garbage can. At this point, it's been about 36 hours since she was originally carjacked. She suffocates to death in this garbage can at some point over the next 16 hours before her mother finds her car parked next to the garbage can with her purse in it.

These unbelievably thuggish, inhuman, inhumane white people do not take the car and part it out or even go for a joyride. They don't get some big amount of money off of their victims. They just abuse, repeatedly rape, mercilessly beat, and eventually murder this poor, helpless Black couple whose sole affront to their attackers was that they were on their way home from a night out on a date at a neighborhood restaurant.

What would be the national response? What would Jesse Jackson do? What would Al Sharpton do? Would you not expect to see howls of outrage from the Leftist media, who are SOOOOOO concerned about "justice?" And if the trial dragged out for more than two and a half years, would you expect one of the usual mouthpieces to raise hell about "justice delayed is justice denied?" The SPLC? The NAACP?

Would this heinous crime not warrant absolute wall-to-wall coverage in the national media?

Would there not be cries about "hate crime?"

What would happen if the roles were reversed (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539927,00.html)?

SaintLouieWoman
08-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Picture this scenario:

Four young, middle-class white people, three male and a female accomplice, go out of their way to go into a predominantly Black neighborhood in a small-to-medium sized Southern town. They go there with the specific purpose of committing a random crime against whatever Black people come along. Not going after anyone in particular, just looking around in a Black neighborhood for a crime to commit, late on a Saturday night.

These four middle-class white guys find a random Black couple, as they're leaving a restaurant after a night out on a date, car-jack them at gunpoint, and drive their car back to their white-bread neighborhood, then forced the Black couple into their house at gunpoint. The white guys take some turns beating up on the Black male and rape the female in front of him. The Black male struggles to stop the beatings and rape of his girlfriend, so he becomes too much trouble for the white people to carry out their wishes, so they beat him mercilessly with mop handles, then they anally rape him with one of the mop handles.

After that, the Black male was worthless to the white people, so at least two of the white people shoot the Black guy execution-style in the back of the head, right in front of his severely-beaten and now multiply-raped girlfriend. Then, two of the white people drag the now-dead Black guy out to some nearby railroad tracks, douse him in gasoline, and set his body on fire, laughing and shouting "ni**er" at him the whole time.

Then, it's back to make more "use" of the Black girl. She is reapeatedly raped in literally every concievable orifice in her body. One of the white guys rapes her so hard in the mouth that he literally tears her uvula off. After they've had their way with her for at least 12 straight hours, but probably closer to 24 straight hours, the white people decide that they need to remove the DNA evidence, so they force Clorox bleach down her throat and into her vagina and anus. Then, they bind her in plastic bags and beat her until they think she is dead.

Afterwards, they douse her body with gasoline and set it on fire, leaving it to burn. Some hours later, they return to find that not only has the body not burned away, but in fact she is still alive, though now with severe burns all over her body. So, they stuff her into a few more large garbage bags, drive her to a garbage can a short distance away and stuff her body in the garbage can. At this point, it's been about 36 hours since she was originally carjacked. She suffocates to death in this garbage can at some point over the next 16 hours before her mother finds her car parked next to the garbage can with her purse in it.

These unbelievably thuggish, inhuman, inhumane white people do not take the car and part it out or even go for a joyride. They don't get some big amount of money off of their victims. They just abuse, repeatedly rape, mercilessly beat, and eventually murder this poor, helpless Black couple whose sole affront to their attackers was that they were on their way home from a night out on a date at a neighborhood restaurant.

What would be the national response? What would Jesse Jackson do? What would Al Sharpton do? Would you not expect to see howls of outrage from the Leftist media, who are SOOOOOO concerned about "justice?" And if the trial dragged out for more than two and a half years, would you expect one of the usual mouthpieces to raise hell about "justice delayed is justice denied?" The SPLC? The NAACP?

Would this heinous crime not warrant absolute wall-to-wall coverage in the national media?

Would there not be cries about "hate crime?"

What would happen if the roles were reversed (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539927,00.html)?

It's horrendous, whether white on black or black on white. Since blacks were the perpetrators, not too much has been heard of this case. Sad commentary. Jessie and Al seem to have no comment. :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
It's horrendous, whether white on black or black on white. Since blacks were the perpetrators, not too much has been heard of this case. Sad commentary. Jessie and Al seem to have no comment. :rolleyes:

Phht...those two asswipes? Please.

djones520
08-26-2009, 10:02 PM
You do gotta give Al a bit of credit though. He smacked down Gov. Paterson the other day when he did his "racism" thing.

Shannon
08-26-2009, 10:03 PM
I still feel sick when I read that story. Horrendous.:mad:

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Coming, well, never, to a major news outlet near you: one of them got LWOP tonight (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/26/torture-slayings-trial-day-9-jury-weighs-life-deat/). This is the monster who admitted to orally raping Channon, and then later tried to claim that it was consentual, that she came onto him.

SaintLouieWoman
08-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Coming, well, never, to a major news outlet near you: one of them got LWOP tonight (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/26/torture-slayings-trial-day-9-jury-weighs-life-deat/). This is the monster who admitted to orally raping Channon, and then later tried to claim that it was consentual, that she came onto him.

What in the world is wrong with that jury? It got me sick reading about it (agree with you Shannon).

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 10:45 PM
What in the world is wrong with that jury? It got me sick reading about it (agree with you Shannon).

Tennessee law requires unanimous consent of the jury to go to the death penalty. If they cannot give a unanimous consent, it defaults to LWOP.

Now all we have to do is wait for some bleeding-heart judge or (maybe, but not likely in this state in the foreseeable future) governor to decide that "life without parole" really means "22 years without parole." :rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
08-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Wow, what a horrid story.

You're right, JJ & Sharpton would be all over this if the color were reversed. This is the first I've heard of it at all.

BadCat
08-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Wanna see something really disgusting?

http://underprivilegedamerica.wordpress.com/page/3/

I hope that site is a joke, unfortunately, I don't think it is.

Rockntractor
08-26-2009, 11:13 PM

Your right! Totally disgusting.

patriot45
08-26-2009, 11:38 PM

I don't think its a joke site, it is disgusting and about as racist as they come. Very sick people.

Rockntractor
08-26-2009, 11:40 PM
I don't think its a joke site, it is disgusting and about as racist as they come. Very sick people.

But wait! They can't be racist what would they call it?

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 11:44 PM

I hope that site is a joke, unfortunately, I don't think it is.Holy crap!

noonwitch
08-27-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't live in a death penalty state, so LWOP is the mandatory sentence for 1st degree murder. If someone in Michigan is convicted of 1st degree murder, the sentencing hearing is really just a formality. The sentence can't be overturned without vacating the conviction, and our appellate courts don't like to do that without really good cause.

The only case I know of in Michigan where the perp got the death penalty was one that was tried in federal court in Grand Rapids. The guy murdered his girlfriend in the Manistee National Forest, in a particular brutal way. He tied her up and threw her in a lake. She had a baby that was never found. Michigan juries are squeemish about the death penalty, even in federal court, but not in this case.

stsinner
08-27-2009, 12:04 PM

They've got Jesus Christ picutered as a black guy with a neatly trimmed goatee and dreadlocks.. What crap!http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif

They then go on to make fun of white peopole for needing sunblock and say that the depletion of the ozone layer is how the Earth will be rid of white people because we'll all get skin cancer and die... What a site, what a site..

But about this story, the double standard is nothing new or surprising...