PDA

View Full Version : Latest overblown teen sex hysteria: vodka tampons and anal beer bongs

stsinner
08-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Wow, how times have changed since I was a kid....

The cybersphere has been flooded in recent days with "news" about vodka-soaked tampons and anal beer bongs. Much of this chatter apparently comes from an August 16 Channel 15 (KNXV-TV) interview with drug-treatment-facility spokeswoman Stephanie Siete, who listed "snorting vodka shots" and the tampon-and-beer-bong activities as things "teens are doing" these days.

Link (http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2009/08/vodka-soaked_tampons_and_anal.php?&)

Gingersnap
08-28-2009, 03:26 PM
If this isn't Lounge material - I don't know what is.

I haven't heard of any of these activities but there was a dude a few years back who was an alcoholic. He had to have oral surgery and so he got his wife to give him a sherry "enema". The results were predictable.

Sherry Wine (http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2007/no-charges-after-man-dies.html)

BadCat
08-28-2009, 03:29 PM

I haven't heard of any of these activities but there was a dude a few years back who was an alcoholic. He had to have oral surgery and so he got his wife to give him a sherry "enema". The results were predictable.

Sherry Wine (http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2007/no-charges-after-man-dies.html)

I wonder how a person gets addicted to enemas?

I probably don't really want to know.

Gingersnap
08-28-2009, 03:35 PM
I wonder how a person gets addicted to enemas?

I probably don't really want to know.

Well, that guy was just an ordinary drunk who couldn't drink that day because of surgery. I don't think he had done the sherry enema thing before.

Now, that I think about it - the whole vodka/tampon combo seems pretty implausible. Tampons can absorb liquids, of course, but you'd have a tough time getting a fluid-filled tampon where it would do any good. Even if you did manage that somehow, I imagine it would sting like crazy. :eek:

BadCat
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Well, that guy was just an ordinary drunk who couldn't drink that day because of surgery. I don't think he had done the sherry enema thing before.

Now, that I think about it - the whole vodka/tampon combo seems pretty implausible. Tampons can absorb liquids, of course, but you'd have a tough time getting a fluid-filled tampon where it would do any good. Even if you did manage that somehow, I imagine it would sting like crazy. :eek:

Warner said her husband was addicted to enemas and often filled them with alcohol to get drunk.

From the article at your link.

I would imagine that some alcohol could be absorbed through the vaginal wall, but isn't a tampon supposed to hold liquid IN?

Gingersnap
08-28-2009, 03:41 PM
From the article at your link.

I would imagine that some alcohol could be absorbed through the vaginal wall, but isn't a tampon supposed to hold liquid IN?

Yikes, I must have missed that part!

Well, yes - tampons have some pretty nifty engineering these days. I wouldn't think you could absorb very much alcohol from one. Wouldn't it be easier to just drink vodka in the girl's bathroom like a normal person?

linda22003
08-28-2009, 03:50 PM

I'm just glad it's not in Recipes.

Gingersnap
08-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I'm just glad it's not in Recipes.

Thank you for forcing me to instantly recall that Bloody Mary recipe. :eek:

Nubs
08-28-2009, 07:30 PM

Not if it just kinda falls in.

But seriously, an anal beer bong???? Now I used to be quite proficiant at the traditional orally administered beer bong. If you normally bong a beer, you feel quite bloated, hence you belch. So it is customary to fart after an anal bong? Now that is a party trick but you may not gain many friends.

Rockntractor
08-28-2009, 07:51 PM

Well I guess that is one way to get shit faced!

Phillygirl
08-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Not if it just kinda falls in.

But seriously, an anal beer bong???? Now I used to be quite proficiant at the traditional orally administered beer bong. If you normally bong a beer, you feel quite bloated, hence you belch. So it is customary to fart after an anal bong? Now that is a party trick but you may not gain many friends.

I'm tired. I thought that Linda numbers posted this. Boy am I relieved to find out she didn't. My world view was almost completely destroyed with one paragraph.

Rockntractor
08-28-2009, 07:59 PM
This could really change the bar scene if it catches on!

Bubba Dawg
08-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Well I guess that is one way to get shit faced!

Very good Rock. Glad to see you maintaining the pun franchise in my absence, keeping your end up, as it were. :D

linda22003
08-28-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm tired. I thought that Linda numbers posted this. Boy am I relieved to find out she didn't. My world view was almost completely destroyed with one paragraph.

No. I would have spelled "proficient" correctly.

Rockntractor
08-28-2009, 09:38 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/school_marm_angry_lg_wht.gif?t=1251509858

Phillygirl
08-28-2009, 10:15 PM

That's what disturbed me about the post.

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 02:14 PM

It would only sting if there were open sores. They might need to dust the tampon with a crushed up Valtrex first.

Speedy
08-29-2009, 02:41 PM

This death was profiled on the Spike TV show, 1000 Ways to Die. It came in at #385: Shit Faced.

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Arizona Children as Young as 12 Think Vodka Red Bull Anus Tampons Are 'Cool' (http://gawker.com/5345918/arizona-children-as-young-as-12-think-vodka-red-bull-anus-tampons-are-cool)

ralph wiggum
08-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Arizona Children as Young as 12 Think Vodka Red Bull Anus Tampons Are 'Cool' (http://gawker.com/5345918/arizona-children-as-young-as-12-think-vodka-red-bull-anus-tampons-are-cool)

:eek: :eek:

stsinner
08-29-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm surprised we don't have feedback from board members on whether or not the vodka tampon works.. Some people don't take subtleties very well... Let's get crackin'!

ralph wiggum
08-29-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm surprised we don't have feedback from board members on whether or not the vodka tampon works.. Some people don't take subtleties very well... Let's get crackin'!

I'd never even heard of this stuff before. Of course, I don't have any kids, much less teenagers. This shit scares me.

Bubba Dawg
08-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Okay, vodka tampon and beer bong enema.

If the term Boilermaker gets attached to this tandem, a small part of me will die.

facepalm/

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Up yours! I mean cheers!:D

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I'd never even heard of this stuff before. Of course, I don't have any kids, much less teenagers. This shit scares me.

Kids also scare me. :D