PDA

View Full Version : Poll- Do you swallow

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 01:28 AM
After finishing all the cereal in the bowl, what do you do with the milk?

lacarnut
08-29-2009, 01:35 AM
After finishing all the cereal in the bowl, what do you do with the milk?

Why would anyone not drink every drop of milk in their cereal bowl?

djones520
08-29-2009, 01:38 AM
In all honesty, I discard it. But I've got an addiction to clicking on Teh JOOOOOOOOOSSSS!!!!

BSR
08-29-2009, 01:41 AM
I drink that sweet nectar of life.. anyone who discards it needs to be put in the camps.. :mad:

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 01:41 AM
In all honesty, I discard it. But I've got an addiction to clicking on Teh JOOOOOOOOOSSSS!!!!

:D

megimoo
08-29-2009, 09:55 AM
After finishing all the cereal in the bowl, what do you do with the milk?Why would anyone start such a silly poll ?Why not ask do little fishies pee in the ocean ?

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I bet shannon doesnt swallow, only nice people do.:cool::p:D

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Why would anyone start such a silly poll ?Why not ask do little fishies pee in the ocean ?

What? Are you insinuating big fishes don't? Do you hate big fish and only care about the rights of small ones? I suppose the color of the fish matters too!:mad:

megimoo
08-29-2009, 10:01 AM
What? Are you insinuating big fishes don't? Do you hate big fish and only care about the rights of small ones? I suppose the color of the fish matters too!:mad:Goats pee on flat rocks so watch your shoes !

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Goats pee on flat rocks so watch your shoes !

And they crap on my trailers and on the back sidewalk! It's lucky they shoot marbles, it's easy to sweep!

SaintLouieWoman
08-29-2009, 11:35 AM
If I use milk, I generally drnk the milk. But I generally mix my Kashi cereal with yogurt and fruit, yummy!

jinxmchue
08-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Dammit! Stop putting "JOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS" choices on these polls! I can never vote seriously.

stsinner
08-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Just as an aside-the vitamins in cereal are actually sprayed on, so if you discard your milk, you're not getting all the vitamins promised on the box...

Teetop
08-29-2009, 01:31 PM
None of the above. I cannot stand milk.

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 02:02 PM
If I use milk, I generally drnk the milk. But I generally mix my Kashi cereal with yogurt and fruit, yummy!

That sounds good. I also like mixing crunchy good for you cereal with yougurt and fruit...lately it has been blueberries (they've been on sale)

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Dammit! Stop putting "JOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS" choices on these polls! I can never vote seriously.

LOL

A Las Vegas classic rock station had this question for their Friday morning call in poll...

Alot of folks think it's gross to drink the milk. Maybe they don't like drinking out of the bowl like a dog?

djones520
08-29-2009, 04:36 PM
LOL

A Las Vegas classic rock station had this question for their Friday morning call in poll...

Alot of folks think it's gross to drink the milk. Maybe they don't like drinking out of the bowl like a dog?

I've got no problem drinking soup outta a bowl. I used to drink the milk all the time as a kid. Not really sure why I stopped.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 04:54 PM
God, can you imagine the sanctimonious outrage if I had started this thread?

BadCat
08-29-2009, 05:10 PM

No.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 05:15 PM
No.

Oh, I can. Certain posters would go on about hookers, about going to hell, about polluting the board, about "the baabbbbiiies." I think I'll pass on saying who those posters might be. :D

On edit: I could have turned the "swallow" double entendre into a much more interesting metaphor, had it been me.

linda22003
08-29-2009, 05:24 PM
If I eat cold cereal, it usually has yogurt mixed into it, not milk. I add milk to hot cereal, and the cereal generally absorbs it before I've finished.

And now you know.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh, I can. Certain posters would go on about hookers, about going to hell, about polluting the board, about "the baabbbbiiies." I think I'll pass on saying who those posters might be. :D

On edit: I could have turned the "swallow" double entendre into a much more interesting metaphor, had it been me.

Dont you have to pay more for a "swallow"?

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Dont you have to pay more for a "swallow"?

Not necessarily. If you like, I can point you to a review site, but I'm not sure they take pizza delivery boys.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 06:47 PM

I would have guessed you for a breast milk on cereal type!

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 06:57 PM
I would have guessed you for a breast milk on cereal type!

You would be wrong on both the latitude and longitude.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 07:01 PM
You would be wrong on both the latitude and longitude.
That doesn't sound good. Your not one of those that goes for the single spicket in the middle are you?

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 07:37 PM
That doesn't sound good. Your not one of those that goes for the single spicket in the middle are you?

I really have no clue as to what you just said.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I really have no clue as to what you just said.

Of course.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Of course.

You must be too sofistikated and wurldy wise for me.

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 08:38 PM
I don't eat cereal. Oatmeal/cream of wheat is pretty much just hot mash and I feed that to horses. Cold cereal is for little kids or fat people.

I had eggs and chicken for breakfast this morning.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Not necessarily. If you like, I can point you to a review site, but I'm not sure they take pizza delivery boys.

Sorry I am not a dirtbag like yourself.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry I am not a dirtbag like yourself.

Ah, but a dirtbag with a hell of a lot more money than a pizza delivery boy. It would cost you a week's pay to sleep with some of the women I sleep with, if they could stand the stench.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Ah, but a dirtbag with a hell of a lot more money than a pizza delivery boy. It would cost you a week's pay to sleep with some of the women I sleep with, if they could stand the stench.

It would probably cost you a weeks pay to clear up the infections!

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:07 PM
It would probably cost you a weeks pay to clear up the infections!

A week's pay for me is several thousand. And in 25 years of doing this, I've never had an "infections." Stay with the pigs, boy.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:11 PM

You keep believing that skippy, you say you have to pay for sex one way or another, do you have to pay your Girlfriend? is she a whore like the ones you pay? Whats her self respect like dating a so called man that frequents whores? You can still have money and be a scumbag, we have you as an example.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:12 PM
A week's pay for me is several thousand. And in 25 years of doing this, I've never had an "infections." Stay with the pigs, boy.

Show proof of STFU. Your bragging is getting boring you need to pony up some stubs there skippy.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 09:16 PM

Your such an idiot. Do you really think anyone believes your shit. Your a pathetic drunken bum!

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Your such an idiot. Do you really think anyone believes your shit. Your a pathetic drunken bum!

He should tell his whore err "girlfriend" the life he leads with the ladies of the night she has a right to know.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:22 PM

(a) I know the difference between "your" and "you're"
(b) I rubbed the Aussie's nose in it when he called me a "liar." Want me to rub yours in it as well? It was most amusing to lure that dumb shit, step by step, into saying "show me one stamp." Wanna play? This time you gotta put up some cash. I did it for free for the Aussie because I wanted to rub his nose in the s**t; you, I don't really care about, so you have to pay.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 09:22 PM
He should tell his whore err "girlfriend" the life he leads with ladies of the night she has a right to know.

I think the closest he gets to a whore is paying a bag lady 20 bucks for a blow job and the only way he could keep a girl friend is if she is tied in the closet.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 09:23 PM
(b) I rubbed the Aussie's nose in it when he called me a "liar." Want me to rub yours in it as well? It was most amusing to lure that dumb shit, step by step, into saying "show me one stamp." Wanna play? This time you gotta put up some cash.

When was the last time you were sober you worthless drunk?

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Can you guys stop barking at each other in these Lounge threads? There's plenty of humiliation to go around in this thread just involving cereal opinions. :mad:

Let's get back to why only losers eat the "Breakfast of Champions". :p

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 09:26 PM

I like the way you joined in on this thread you pathetic whiner!

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:26 PM
(b) I rubbed the Aussie's nose in it when he called me a "liar." Want me to rub yours in it as well? It was most amusing to lure that dumb shit, step by step, into saying "show me one stamp." Wanna play? This time you gotta put up some cash.

As I said before you are still a scum bag, money or no money. Please answer the question your so called GF, why would she stay with an drunken whore chaser? or is she just using you for your money?

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Can you guys stop barking at each other in these Lounge threads? There's plenty of humiliation to go around in this thread just involving cereal opinions. :mad:

Actually, I expressed my opinion earlier. I think the thread title is fairly revolting and I also think that if I had started a thread with that ttitle the sanctimony would have been flying.

And, I don't eat cereal. My breakfasts, when I eat them on the weekends, generally consist of meats and cheeses.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:27 PM

Sorry CW had to jump in and yell PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME.:p

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Actually, I expressed my opinion earlier. I think the thread title is fairly revolting and I also think that if I had started a thread with that ttitle the sanctimony would have been flying.

And, I don't eat cereal. My breakfasts, when I eat them on the weekends, generally consist of meats and cheeses.

Well there is always heart disease to root for.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
As I said before you are still a scum bag, money or no money. Please answer the question your so called GF, why would she stay with an drunken whore chaser? or is she just using you for your money?

hahaha. I make six digits that don't start with a "1." She makes twice what I make. Loser.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:30 PM
hahaha. I make six digits that don't start with a "1." She makes twice what I make. Loser.

Prove it.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:31 PM
When was the last time you were sober you worthless drunk?

Could you specify the time zone?

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Prove it.

See my earlier post. I humiliated the Aussie for the fun of it. You're not worth it. Put up some cash and I'll be happy to prove it to you.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Could you specify the time zone?

Come on big guy rub my nose in your awesomeness.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:34 PM
See my earlier post. I humiliated the Aussie for the fun of it. You're not worth it. Put up some cash and I'll be happy to prove it to you.

Why should I put up cash? YOU are making claims, I on the other hand are not making the said claim you make 6 figures, so why the f#$k should i put up money?

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:35 PM

Stamps on a passport that DONT identify you is not proof in my book. How do I know you didnt copy someone elses?

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Can we get this moved to teh dome? I am sick of this guys lies.

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 09:36 PM

Smart man. That hot or cold animal fodder stuff is for cattle. I had a pan fried rainbow last week and that brought back the memories. As a kid, we had so much trout in the freezer or the fridge that we ate it for weeks at a time for breakfast.

Now, that's the Breakfast of Champions. ;)

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Stamps on a passport that DONT identify you is not proof in my book. How do I know you didnt copy someone elses?

Right. I've only talked about living in London and Bosnia for 4 years on this board. So I went out and found someone who had and copied their passport. Don't you have a pizza to deliver, loser?

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Can we get this moved to teh dome? I am sick of this guys lies.

You can start a new thread in the Dome and quit messing up this one. Just because the guy has an opinion on cereal, that doesn't mean you can jack the thread for everybody.

Start a new thread down there.

Lars1701a
08-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Right. I've only talked about living in London and Bosnia for 4 years on this board. So I went out and found someone who had and copied their passport. Don't you have a pizza to deliver, loser?

So fucking what? I went to Italy when i was younger and also been to three other countries in my life. Dont you have a bootle of booze to drink, loser?

SaintLouieWoman
08-29-2009, 09:44 PM
You can start a new thread in the Dome and quit messing up this one. Just because the guy has an opinion on cereal, that doesn't mean you can jack the thread for everybody.

Start a new thread down there.

The guy didn't start comments on cereal. Think you should reread this. He entered this thread with a slam about "sanctimonious" then followed shortly with:

Not quite so innocent in this one. We were talking about cereal, yogurt, etc til he entered the discussion.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Smart man. That hot or cold animal fodder stuff is for cattle. I had a pan fried rainbow last week and that brought back the memories. As a kid, we had so much trout in the freezer or the fridge that we ate it for weeks at a time for breakfast.

Now, that's the Breakfast of Champions. ;)

In Sarajevo and Dubrovnik, their breakfasts are always meat and cheese.

Once, one of the banks that was in our program in Bosnia, took their employees on a holiday on a Saturday. We were invited and piled on the bus at 6:30 in the morning with Bosnian-Croat music playing very loudly. Our first stop was a restuarant the bank had financed in the mountains around Mostar. We get there around 9:00 am to have breakfast. Everything is meat and cheese, accompanied by Maraska Kruskovac, pear brandy. By 12:00, everyone is smashed and we're off to a monastary for the rest of the day for dinner and prayers. It was a long day.

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Not quite so innocent in this one. We were talking about cereal, yogurt, etc til he entered the discussion.

Yes, we were talking about "cereal" in a thread titled ""Do you swallow." Please. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 09:48 PM
I think pear brandy would make any day a long day. :D

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2009, 09:55 PM

Same here. :D

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 10:00 PM
I think pear brandy would make any day a long day. :D

Have you had it? It's quite good. But it doesn't do good by you on the next day.

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Have you had it? It's quite good. But it doesn't do good by you on the next day.

I did once. I have to admit that I'm not fond of pears to begin with. It probably some kind of texture issue but the flavor translates over into alcohol in a bad way for me.

A friend gave me a bottle of homemade pear wine this summer. One whiff and I consigned it to "regifting".

Now, Calvados is worth drinking in any application. I guess it's just that particular fruit that I don't like.

BadCat
08-29-2009, 10:19 PM
I did once. I have to admit that I'm not fond of pears to begin with. It probably some kind of texture issue but the flavor translates over into alcohol in a bad way for me.

A friend gave me a bottle of homemade pear wine this summer. One whiff and I consigned it to "regifting".

Now, Calvados is worth drinking in any application. I guess it's just that particular fruit that I don't like.

I seldom eat cereal.

When I do, I give the milk to the cats.

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I seldom eat cereal.

When I do, I give the milk to the cats.

We should have had a humans eating solids/pets drinking liquids option.

When I just reread that, I realized that on some nights there's just no controlling the Lounge. :p

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 10:24 PM

Ah, calvados. The brandy that doesn't give you a hangover. My favorite. :D

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Over 400 views (not bad) yet only 22 votes?

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Ah, calvados. The brandy that doesn't give you a hangover. My favorite. :D

Is that really true? Because I've heard that before. I've never had enough at one sitting to test the theory.

Oh, and on a semi-related topic: if a chick has BAC of .47, is that really pretty bad? I'm guessing it is but this isn't my field. :confused:

BadCat
08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Is that really true? Because I've heard that before. I've never had enough at one sitting to test the theory.

Oh, and on a semi-related topic: if a chick has BAC of .47, is that really pretty bad? I'm guessing it is but this isn't my field. :confused:

LOL...that's almost DEAD.

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
She makes twice what I make. Loser.

So you like to be kept?

Crystal Wizard
08-29-2009, 10:36 PM
So you like to be kept?

It's not bad. You should try it. Oh, wait...

Gingersnap
08-29-2009, 10:37 PM
LOL...that's almost DEAD.

Seriously? This gal is almost 6 feet tall and she probably goes 170 or so. Dead? This morning she was just super bad hung over. How much alcohol is that is beer or wine bottle format?

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Seriously? This gal is almost 6 feet tall and she probably goes 170 or so. Dead? This morning she was just super bad hung over. How much alcohol is that is beer or wine bottle format?

That is five to six times the legal limit, depending on the state. :eek:

BadCat
08-29-2009, 10:40 PM

Yeah, a .47 BAC is almost a fatal level, size doesn't matter. Her liver must be in pretty good shape, but it won't be for long if she keeps that up.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 10:41 PM

http://www.ou.edu/oupd/bac.htm

BadCat
08-29-2009, 10:43 PM
It says that .4 is the LD50 Ginger...

Unless a person has developed a high tolerance for alcohol, a BAC rating of 0.20% represents very serious intoxication (most first-time drinkers would be unconscious by about 0.15%), and 0.35%0.40% represents potentially fatal alcohol poisoning.[1] 0.40% is the accepted LD50, the dose that is lethal for 50% of adult humans.[2] There have been cases of people remaining conscious at BACs above 0.40%.[3]

RobJohnson
08-29-2009, 10:47 PM
http://www.ou.edu/oupd/bac.htm

Neat little website Rock!

It says:

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, and possible death due to respiratory arrest.

Rockntractor
08-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Here is a little better calculator
http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/

RobJohnson
08-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Here is a little better calculator
http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/

I hear putting wine over your Cheerios is good for the heart!

megimoo
09-01-2009, 01:17 AM
And they crap on my trailers and on the back sidewalk! It's lucky they shoot marbles, it's easy to sweep!Just Like little bunny's

Rockntractor
09-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Just Like little bunny's

More like big bunnies!