PDA

View Full Version : Hey! How're You Doin' ?

luis522
08-31-2009, 01:48 PM
My tagname is Luis522.
This is my 1st time here. I'm gonna give "CU" a test flight.
I'm an "O9"(my nickname for "Original 912er"); and a member of TeamSarah.org. I don't "Tweet". I can't express myself w/ only 140 characters.
I'm a rare breed because I'm Jersey-born -BUT- I'm an American citizen that believes in the U.S.Constitution; which "IS" the foundation, and sovereignty of America.
No particular political party is the sole blame for our present turmoil. WE'RE ALL @ FAULT! WE WERE ALL COMPLACENT! We all became mentally stagnant. It's ironic that the 1st time America experienced a physical attack was during our Revolutionary War. We fought FOR "Individual Liberty". We fought AGAINST tyranny,oppression, and a govt that represented itself, and answered NOT to the people AT ALL!
The "new American people" of the time NEW about oppression. They LIVED under tyranny. They had NO voice; NO choice; or NO vote; and those were the 'men'. The 'woman' had even less. America began disassociating w/ it's roots during the 20th c.,and on.
STAND UP AND FIGHT,America,or accept your very certain destiny!

linda22003
08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Welcome to CU. The sheer number of words in caps is concerning, but welcome. :)

BadCat
08-31-2009, 02:01 PM

And I was so sure you would mention that this was in the wrong forum.
You're full of surprises today.

Nice ta meetcha, Luis.

linda22003
08-31-2009, 02:01 PM
I never notice forums unless I'm starting a thread myself.

AlmostThere
08-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Welcome to CU. Hang around for a while and you will notice an interesting mix of opinions, I'm sure.

Gingersnap
08-31-2009, 04:31 PM
Sorry - I can't stand 'text' in thread titles. :o

Rockntractor
08-31-2009, 10:14 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/school_marm_angry_lg_wht.gif?t=1251771230

Rockntractor
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Welcome Luis numbers!

BadCat
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Welcome Luis numbers!

Hi rock.

Teetop
08-31-2009, 10:20 PM
I want to hit myself, or luis in the head.:cool:

Rockntractor
08-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi rock.

Mr. UPS delivered my laptop. I'm busy setting it up!

RobJohnson
09-01-2009, 12:56 AM
My tagname is Luis522.
I'm an "O9"(my nickname for "Original 912er"); and a member of TeamSarah.org. I don't "Tweet". I can't express myself w/ only 140 characters.
I'm a rare breed because I'm Jersey-born -BUT- I'm an American citizen that believes in the U.S.Constitution; which "IS" the foundation, and sovereignty of America.
No particular political party is the sole blame for our present turmoil. WE'RE ALL @ FAULT! WE WERE ALL COMPLACENT! We all became mentally stagnant. It's ironic that the 1st time America experienced a physical attack was during our Revolutionary War. We fought FOR "Individual Liberty". We fought AGAINST tyranny,oppression, and a govt that represented itself, and answered NOT to the people AT ALL!
The "new American people" of the time NEW about oppression. They LIVED under tyranny. They had NO voice; NO choice; or NO vote; and those were the 'men'. The 'woman' had even less. America began disassociating w/ it's roots during the 20th c.,and on.
STAND UP AND FIGHT,America,or accept your very certain destiny!

power to the people

welcome

Lanie
09-03-2009, 12:00 PM
My tagname is Luis522.

Before takeoff, be sure to buckle your seatbelt.

(Later). We hoped you enjoyed our flight movie of DU Fight Club. Stay tuned for Politalk.

(Later). Be sure to fasten your seatbelts before logoff at night.

Thank you for flying CU.

lol.

Welcome. :)

BSR
09-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Before takeoff, be sure to buckle your seatbelt.

(Later). We hoped you enjoyed our flight movie of DU Fight Club. Stay tuned for Politalk.

(Later). Be sure to fasten your seatbelts before logoff at night.

Thank you for flying CU.

lol.

Welcome. :)

No wonder CU has crashed multiple times... Bridget is the pilot... :rolleyes:

reader2551
09-03-2009, 11:49 PM
:eek: Just signed up and thought I would look around and give it a test drive.:)

ralph wiggum
09-04-2009, 12:00 AM
:eek: Just signed up and thought I would look around and give it a test drive.:)

Welcome to CU, reader!