PDA

View Full Version : Football

FreeAmerican
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
I am ready for the Ramblin' Wreck and the Falcons to get their seasons started. It's gonna be fun watching Tech beat UGA again. Even better when they win the division and hopefully the ACC.
The Falcons will make the playoffs again, barring any major injuries that shouldn't be a problem.

Gingersnap
09-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Good try but wrong forum! :D

Rebel Yell
09-01-2009, 01:06 PM
I am ready for the Ramblin' Wreck and the Falcons to get their seasons started. It's gonna be fun watching Tech beat UGA again. Even better when they win the division and hopefully the ACC.
The Falcons will make the playoffs again, barring any major injuries that shouldn't be a problem.

Hopefully the Falcons can have their first ever back to back winning seasons. Hopefully, Tech will finish second in the Coastal Division, right behind Miami.

FreeAmerican
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Hopefully the Falcons can have their first ever back to back winning seasons. Hopefully, Tech will finish second in the Coastal Division, right behind Miami.

I am right there with you on the Falcons, but Tech will win the division this year.

Rebel Yell
09-01-2009, 01:39 PM
I am right there with you on the Falcons, but Tech will win the division this year.

Depends on how Miami comes out of the first four games. 3-1 with a win over Tech would seal the deal.

Miami's first four games: @ FSU, Ga Tech, @Va Tech, Oklahoma

FreeAmerican
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah but I dont see the Canes getting Tech though.

Rebel Yell
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah but I dont see the Canes getting Tech though.

I don't know either. New DC and OC. OC is a major upgrade from last years. You probably know him, Patrick Nix.:mad:;)

FreeAmerican
09-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Yah i have heard of him. We will see what happens though, either way it will be a great season.

Bubba Dawg
09-01-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm down with the Falcons.

I hate Tech.

By the way, Ginger can be a trifle OCD about picayune matters like posting things in the right forum.

And, welcome.

FreeAmerican
09-02-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm down with the Falcons.

I hate Tech.

By the way, Ginger can be a trifle OCD about picayune matters like posting things in the right forum.

And, welcome.

Thanks and I am glad to be here. I respect your decision to be a Dawg fan, we can't all be perfect. :D j/k

Rebel Yell
09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks and I am glad to be here. I respect your decision to be a Dawg fan, we can't all be perfect. :D j/k

Dawg is alot easier to spell then Yellowjacket, and they still manage to misspell it.;)