PDA

View Full Version : Lurking DUmmies, Answer me this

BSR
09-02-2009, 02:09 PM
When a photoshopped picture of Piper Palin flipping off the crowd at an event circled the internet, you dipshits were foaming at the mouth about "what a horrible child" she is or how "This shows what horrible parents Todd and Sara are". Even ignoring the truth, you still attacked the little girl and her family for such disrespect and an
"apparent lack of parenting"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/piper.asp

Where is the mock outrage over JKF's grand daughter? Where is the thread upon thread of disgust for the Kennedy family and how they raise their children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZUXZet5Kvw

BadCat
09-02-2009, 02:20 PM
You're not holding your breath waiting for a response, are you?

BSR
09-02-2009, 02:23 PM
You're not holding your breath waiting for a response, are you?

No.. Just wanted to point out the blazing hypocrisy that they show YET AGAIN.. :rolleyes:

jinxmchue
09-02-2009, 02:59 PM
No.. Just wanted to point out the blazing hypocrisy that they show YET AGAIN.. :rolleyes:

Yessireebob! Good call.

noonwitch
09-02-2009, 03:09 PM
I know I never said anything bad about Piper-I think she's adorable. I think I commented on how cute she was at the convention, when she was hugging McCain like he was her grandfather.

I think Obama's kids are adorable, too. Most little kids are.

linda22003
09-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Kids aren't as adorable when they reach Rose's age. I think it's a stretch to assume that Caroline raised her to do that, or would approve of it if she saw it.

BSR
09-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Kids aren't as adorable when they reach Rose's age. I think it's a stretch to assume that Caroline raised her to do that, or would approve of it if she saw it.

The point of this wasn't that the parents are responsible nor are the kids evil. It was to point out the hypocrisy DU shows. They had thread after thread denouncing Piper and the Palins even after it was proven a hoax, yet an actual video of JFK's granddaughter appears with her doing the same exact thing and nothing about it.

Where is the mock outrage?

AmPat
09-02-2009, 03:44 PM
There are at least 50% liberals in the guest que. There isn't a single brave one among them. They have been directly confronted before and have yet to respond. Without their Borg leader, they have no brain.

aerojarod
09-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Can view the vid for some reason.

What did the Kennedy girl do?

linda22003
09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Can view the vid for some reason.

What did the Kennedy girl do?

Flipped the bird at the Fox News cameras.

BadCat
09-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Flipped the bird at the Fox News cameras.

That darned Fox News.

How dare they show both sides of any issue.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-02-2009, 08:16 PM
The Democrats cannot exist as a viable party without ginning up hatred. Their ENTIRE strategy is to demonize anyone they think will give them some sort of political bump.

Remember when they were demonizing the evil auto companies for making so much money??? - With CAFE and a helping hand from the UAW they sure took care of that!!

Same for the textile industry a couple of decades back,

They are doing it now with the oil industry and the health care industry.

They DESTROY entire industries and then bitch about those jobs leaving our shores.

If they had even HALF of a brain, they might see a connection - yet they continue to pass laws, regulations and favor unions which force them to choose: stay in business and relocate offshore, or go out of business.