PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh raping a girl

Rockntractor
09-02-2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6449166

berni_mccoy (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-02-09 06:50 PM
Original message
What is this story about Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh raping a girl in 1990?
I'm hearing this story over and over again. What's it about? Discuss.

XemaSab (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-02-09 06:52 PM
Response to Original message
3. Your story is all wrong
Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990.

Rush Limbaugh raped a boy in 2006.

Get your facts straight.
Alert

Salviati (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-02-09 06:58 PM
10. As far as I know, none of the rumours I've seen about Glenn Beck raping and murdering a girl in 1990
are true. Though I haven't seen any proof that he didn't. I don't know why he hasn't denied it if it isn't true though.
Alert Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

obliviously (808 posts) Wed Sep-02-09 07:02 PM
Response to Reply #10
13. It is just a weak attempt
at humor. A slow day I guess!
Alert | Add to my Journal Printer Friendly | Permalink | Edit | Reply | Top

Matariki (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-02-09 07:31 PM
Response to Reply #13
20. There's nothing funny about Glenn Beck raping and murdering a girl in 1990.
That's your idea of humor? Heavens.

muriel_volestrangler (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-02-09 07:56 PM
25. Locking
We all know these threads are not going to achieve anything, apart from perhaps giving DU a reputation as a place where members will say anything.

Making up accusations of rape and murder for fun, however, may be seen as disrespectful to victims of real crimes. Therefore we are locking this.
At least someone has a little sense over there!

enslaved1
09-02-2009, 11:54 PM
25. Locking
We all know these threads are not going to achieve anything, apart from perhaps giving DU a reputation as a place where members will say anything.

Making up accusations of rape and murder for fun, however, may be seen as disrespectful to victims of real crimes. Therefore we are locking this.

Isn't it far too late for that?

Rockntractor
09-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Isn't it far too late for that?

You never no that mod may have just logged in.

djones520
09-03-2009, 12:55 AM
25. Locking

Nevermind lawsuits for Libel. I'd LOVE to see Beck sue the shit outta Skimmer. :D

Space Gravy
09-03-2009, 06:30 AM
Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

This is ridiculous even by their standards.

Zathras
09-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey DUmmys. I heard back in 2001 a website was made that's actively hoping for the downfall of America and has over 100,000 members....goes by the name of Democratic Underground. I haven't heard them deny it so it must be true.

SPYDER
09-03-2009, 01:24 PM
I called "Laelth" on the phone today. He is a lawyer in Georgia. Asked him about his post on DU where he says "Some people say it happened". I asked who said that?? He refused to comment on his statement. I guess he is not a hard core democrat when talking live to someone. He hung up the phone on me!!!:D But he did say his real name is Alan P Taylor, the owner of the law firm in his profile http://alanptaylorlaw.com/

So another dummy who churns it up on the internet, but backs down when confronted for facts when put on the spot live.

jinxmchue
09-03-2009, 01:28 PM

Um.... Am I the only one who sees the stupidity in the reasoning for locking the thread? It's not because it's vile and disrespectful towards Rush and Beck, but it "may be" disrespectful towards other people.

What a bunch of jackasses.

Lars1701a
09-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Um.... Am I the only one who sees the stupidity in the reasoning for locking the thread? It's not because it's vile and disrespectful towards Rush and Beck, but it "may be" disrespectful towards other people.

What a bunch of jackasses.

I wish Beck and Rush would sue the DUmmies but it would make it look fishy like they are trying to cover something up.

BadCat
09-03-2009, 02:27 PM
I called "Laelth" on the phone today. He is a lawyer in Georgia. Asked him about his post on DU where he says "Some people say it happened". I asked who said that?? He refused to comment on his statement. I guess he is not a hard core democrat when talking live to someone. He hung up the phone on me!!!:D But he did say his real name is Allan P Taylor, the owner of the law firm in his profile http://alanptaylorlaw.com/

So another dummy who churns it up on the internet, but backs down when confronted for facts when put on the spot live.

Gee, I'd say the people in his town need to know a bit about this attorney, because I sure wouldn't want an idiot like that representing me.

Let me know if there is any way I can "help" in that area.

djones520
09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I called "Laelth" on the phone today. He is a lawyer in Georgia. Asked him about his post on DU where he says "Some people say it happened". I asked who said that?? He refused to comment on his statement. I guess he is not a hard core democrat when talking live to someone. He hung up the phone on me!!!:D But he did say his real name is Allan P Taylor, the owner of the law firm in his profile http://alanptaylorlaw.com/

Make sure you email that info to Beck. Help give them somewhere to start.

Rockntractor
09-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Make sure you email that info to Beck. Help give them somewhere to start.

He may already be a member here! I email him frequently and always include a link so he may be visiting us.

FDK
09-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

This is ridiculous even by their standards.

For those who haven't looked into this, the whole thing started as a parody of how Beck indicts Obama on his show.

ralph wiggum
09-03-2009, 09:50 PM
For those who haven't looked into this, the whole thing started as a parody of how Beck indicts Obama on his show.

I'm rarely home when his show comes on, but I get the radio show as well & listen on occasion. I figured that the DUmmies were simply copying him somehow.

jinxmchue
09-04-2009, 03:15 PM
I accuse every DUmp monkey of feeling up little boys. Without explicit proof that they didn't do it, I'm just going to conclude that they did it.[/sarcasm]

AlmostThere
09-04-2009, 09:25 PM
What a shame he doesn't have an email address posted on his web site. I see where he takes cases involving defamation. I was going to suggest he might represent Beck and Rush. :rolleyes: