PDA

View Full Version : I felt my baby kick tonight!!!

jinxmchue
07-15-2008, 12:02 AM
YAY!!! Praise the Lord! Been trying to feel the kicks for a couple weeks now. My wife's been getting kicked hard quite a bit recently and I was finally able to feel it with my hand tonight. Two real big kicks. Not so great for my wife, obviously, but there's nothing quite like being a dad and feeling those kicks for the first time.

Tomorrow we also will have the first chance to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I'll let you know what happens around 11-12 hours from this post. My guess is that it's a boy because of how my wife is getting kicked. My son kicked her like that, but my daughter didn't.

Oh, and the birth date is set: November 20th.

jendf
07-15-2008, 12:06 AM
That's awesome, Jinx! :)

I remember getting to feel my first nephew kicking in my sister's tummy. We were sitting together in church one day and she grabbed my hand and stuck it on her stomach where he was kicking. It was the strangest feeling. I bet it was even stranger for my sister.

jinxmchue
07-15-2008, 12:44 AM
That's awesome, Jinx! :)

I remember getting to feel my first nephew kicking in my sister's tummy. We were sitting together in church one day and she grabbed my hand and stuck it on her stomach where he was kicking. It was the strangest feeling. I bet it was even stranger for my sister.

I know. I've been sitting here trying to wrap my tiny little male brain around what it must feel like to be my wife - to have a human being growing and moving inside her. I simply cannot fathom it, but I am in absolute awe of it.

DarkScribe
07-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Very cool, Jinx....congrats!

BEG
07-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Very cool. I loved being pregnant and feeling the baby kick. This is a very exciting time for you. :)

BSR
07-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Awesome. But let me tell you, your thread title brought waves of terror to my body. I said to myself " I thought he was a guy". Then I read the post.

linda22003
07-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Awesome. But let me tell you, your thread title brought waves of terror to my body. I said to myself " I thought he was a guy". Then I read the post.

It's not as bad as the guys who say "we're pregnant." :p

Shannon
07-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Very cool. I loved being pregnant and feeling the baby kick. This is a very exciting time for you. :)

Oh, you're one of those people.

Zafod
07-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Is this your first?

Pretty cool huh?

Zafod
07-15-2008, 10:42 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~!!!!!!

BEG
07-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh, you're one of those people.

Yes, I'm one of THOSE people. I actually like children. :p

jinxmchue
07-15-2008, 11:31 AM

Well, it IS my baby, too. :)

jinxmchue
07-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Is this your first?

Pretty cool huh?

No. This will be our third (not including one miscarriage).

Shannon
07-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Yes, I'm one of THOSE people. I actually like children. :p

I like kids. (okay, not really) :p I just wasn't fond of being pregnant.