PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

requiem
09-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi YA! I'm a feisty conservative libertarian from Las Vegas.

i bring tiding of great joy and revolution.

Gingersnap
09-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome aboard. I'm a conservative Libertarian myself. Why not tell us a little about yourself?

Ohio Madman
09-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Hello from a crazy conservative in Ohio holding onto those outmoded and crazy ideas like honesty and family honor. Maybe someday I'll refresh myself in modern customs, but until then I take pleasure in watching others suffer my warped intellect. :D

Rockntractor
09-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Welcome!

MountainMan
09-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm a conservative Libertarian myself. Why not tell us a little about yourself?

requiem mode on*** Well, I like to sing songs in the tub with my little rubber ducky while flower pedals drop from the ceiling*****requiem mode off

Hey, he is from Vegas. Everything is possible there. :D

GRiver
09-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi YA! I'm a feisty conservative libertarian from Las Vegas.

i bring tiding of great joy and revolution.
Ok...now where are the best no limit hold-em cash games :)

(I like the Wynn, myself)

petercandid
09-18-2009, 03:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

Well, I am new and want to say big Hello to each and every personality of this community. My name is Peter from California want to share my ideas and knowledge with others.I am happy if some one from your side interested to interact with me on any issue.

Thanks

BadCat
09-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

Well, I am new and want to say big Hello to each and every personality of this community. My name is Peter from California want to share my ideas and knowledge with others.I am happy if some one from your side interested to interact with me on any issue.

Thanks

Are you sure about this?