PDA

View Full Version : The Go Girl Device Allows Girls To Urinate Standing Up

megimoo
09-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Girls who hate having to sit down when they use public bathrooms may finally have an alternative.

The GoGirl, a new product created by Minnetonka, Minn., company FemMed, allows women to take bathroom breaks while standing up.

"Women have been faced with the challenge of unfit or nonexistent restrooms for quite some time," said Sarah Dillon, president and founder of GoGirl. Dillon calls GoGirl "the solution to any bathroom emergency a woman can face."

The GoGirl is made of a flexible, medical grade silicone and has a splash guard to eliminate messing or spilling.

The product first premiered at a woman's expo in Minneapolis in January. Similar female urination devices have already been on the market in Europe.

The Go-Girl can be purchased on its Web site for $5.99.

http://www.theindychannel.com/health/20710331/detail.html

Rockntractor
09-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Girls who hate having to sit down when they use public bathrooms may finally have an alternative.

The GoGirl, a new product created by Minnetonka, Minn., company FemMed, allows women to take bathroom breaks while standing up.

"Women have been faced with the challenge of unfit or nonexistent restrooms for quite some time," said Sarah Dillon, president and founder of GoGirl. Dillon calls GoGirl "the solution to any bathroom emergency a woman can face."

The GoGirl is made of a flexible, medical grade silicone and has a splash guard to eliminate messing or spilling.

The product first premiered at a woman's expo in Minneapolis in January. Similar female urination devices have already been on the market in Europe.

The Go-Girl can be purchased on its Web site for $5.99.

http://www.theindychannel.com/health/20710331/detail.html

Mr. Moo! :eek:

megimoo
09-04-2009, 03:26 PM
:eek:It sure beats a rolled up sheet of printer paper !

stsinner
09-04-2009, 04:20 PM
If they could just strap it on and leave it on, that might alleviate the long lines outside the womens' restrooms.. But this thing looks time consuming.. You still have to get your pants down, postion the thing, clean the thing when done.. Stupid idea!

megimoo
09-04-2009, 05:44 PM
If they could just strap it on and leave it on, that might alleviate the long lines outside the womens' restrooms.. But this thing looks time consuming.. You still have to get your pants down, postion the thing, clean the thing when done.. Stupid idea!

"You still have to get your pants down, postion the thing, clean the thing when done.." Sounds just like an old man peeing to me !

Jumpy
09-04-2009, 05:47 PM
I think that idea has been around for awhile... I sortve invented one awhile back, and it worked great for me. Too bad I didnt patent it. edited to say, of course you still have to get the thing inside of your panties.. not always an easy thing to discreetly do.

megimoo
09-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Mr. Moo! :eek:I Didn't design it ?