PDA

View Full Version : You've never seen a Columbine done by a black child. Never.

Gingersnap
09-04-2009, 05:41 PM
"You've never seen a Columbine done by a black child. Never. They always say, 'We can't believe it happened here. We can't believe it's these suburban white kids.' It's only them. Now, a black kid might shoot another black kid. He's not going to shoot up the whole school."

Maybe that's because of all the metal detectors?

Can this guy get any more embarrassing for the Obama administration?

Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.tv/van-jones-only-suburbal-white-kids-shoot-up-schools/)

Jumpy
09-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Okay, so how do serial killers fit into these stats? I'm too lazy to research, but the infamous ones that I have always heard about have mostly been white. Maybe the blacks get caught before they have a chance to be called "serial killers"?.

Lars1701a
09-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Please how many kids are killed by blacks in drive by shootings and gang fights?

Gingersnap
09-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Okay, so how do serial killers fit into these stats? I'm too lazy to research, but the infamous ones that I have always heard about have mostly been white. Maybe the blacks get caught before they have a chance to be called "serial killers"?.

There are black serial killers including black serial killers who are pedophiles. As with most serial killers, blacks tend to focus on victims of their own race so I doubt they make the news as often.

When it comes to really big time atrocities, the inter-tribal conflicts among blacks in Africa are pretty horrifying.

But saying that only suburban white kids are capable of mass murder is ridiculous. Black teenagers kill each other every day. What difference does it make if one of them killed 17 people over three years versus 17 people over three hours?

Phillygirl
09-04-2009, 06:48 PM

I do think you're right that the "profile" for serial killers is generally a fairly intelligent white male. I'm sure there are some other qualifying characteristics as well. And of course there are always the rogues that don't quite fit the "profile". I'd be interested in reading more on the topic. They are fairly fascinating, in a morbid kind of way.

Phillygirl
09-04-2009, 06:52 PM
happy reading (http://www.geocities.com/serialkillers101/)

Goldwater
09-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats because the white guys go crazy on their medication and depression while a black guy will just kill another black guy.

Phillygirl
09-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Okay, I just watched the clip. Sorry, it's hard to get past the initial "thuffering thucotash, thylvethter!"

lacarnut
09-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I guess this moron has not heard about the millions of men, women and children killed (ethinc cleansing) in Africa. They chopped each other up like butchering cattle

enslaved1
09-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Thats because the white guys go crazy on their medication and depression while a black guy will just kill another black guy.

I would call that a legitimate point. My wife worked as a special ed teacher, specifically ED kids, and I don't recall that many of here students being black, i.e. the ones being treated by the system (medication) were mostly white.

Teetop
09-04-2009, 11:54 PM
http://www.thugreport.com/

:rolleyes:

Shannon
09-04-2009, 11:58 PM
I guess this moron has not heard about the millions of men, women and children killed (ethinc cleansing) in Africa. They chopped each other up like butchering cattle

To be fair, I think he was only referring to America.

stsinner
09-05-2009, 12:00 AM

And blacks do their inordinate share of the killing and bloodshed here, as well..

Shannon
09-05-2009, 12:33 AM
And blacks do their inordinate share of the killing and bloodshed here, as well..

I'm not arguing that point.

AlmostThere
09-05-2009, 02:42 AM
OK, I haven't heard the point made yet so I want to be the first. All these attacks against Jones are only because he is a successful black man. Of course this argument to total bullshit, but I'm sure it will be made as soon as the chorus calling for his head gets loud enough. :mad:

FlaGator
09-05-2009, 07:26 AM
We've got a neighborhood on the north side of town listed in the top 10 most dangerous places in America. There are upwards to 80 murders there every year for the last couple of years and it is always black on black killings. That's the equivalent of 6 and 1/2 Columbines a year.

lacarnut
09-05-2009, 09:38 AM

Fair my ass. Bubba (Prez of USA) had the power to stop it but race hucksters like Jessie and grease-ball Al told him hands off. I am sure that survivors of this butchery appreciate your concern though.

Shannon
09-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Fair my ass. Bubba (Prez of USA) had the power to stop it but race hucksters like Jessie and grease-ball Al told him hands off. I am sure that survivors of this butchery appreciate your concern though.

Again...I think he was talking about blacks in America.