PDA

View Full Version : Brothers Donte and Dante Could Become First Twins on Death Row

megimoo
09-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Identical twin brothers Donte and Dante Hall have more in common than their genetics.

Twin inmates on death row - Donte Jeremain Hall and Dante James Hall Donte Hall may be the first twins to sit on death row after standing trial for the fatal shooting of two men during a 2006 robbery in Florida.

Both could end up on Florida's death row for a crime state prosecutors believe the brothers, now 25, committed together.Donte Hall was convicted earlier this year for fatally shooting two men at a central Florida house party in September 2006.

As for Dante Hall, the third attempt to determine whether he acted alongside his twin during the double-murder ended today in another mistrial.

According to Donte's defense attorney, Edwin Mills, his client went to the house in Eustis, Fla., after his girlfriend called to tell him that there were valuables inside.

"[His girlfriend] was in the house around midnight ... and is on her cell phone talking to Donte and telling him who has gold and where everyone is in the house," Mills said. "There was some discussion of a stash of money or drugs in the house, too."

Donte soon after showed up at the house with an AK-47 rifle, later killing Anthony Bernard Blunt, 35, and Kison "Little Mule" Evans, 32.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/identical-twins-donte-dante-hall-accused-killing/story?id=8493153

PoliCon
09-04-2009, 10:32 PM
It should be legal to shoot people who name their kids stoopid gimmicky stuff like this.

Apocalypse
09-04-2009, 10:37 PM
It should be legal to shoot people who name their kids stoopid gimmicky stuff like this.
Be half my relatives. Now days its common to name your kids "Moon" "River" "Summer" "Fall" and so forth. The names of old which we all grew up with are out, the hippy names are in now.

PoliCon
09-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Be half my relatives. Now days its common to name your kids "Moon" "River" "Summer" "Fall" and so forth. The names of old which we all grew up with are out, the hippy names are in now.

I've had to deal with some hum dingers since I started in education - Names like Placenta and U-Majesty and familys that go with matching initials for all their kids and others that have different names that can all be cut down to the same nickname like Sam . . . . :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
09-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I've had to deal with some hum dingers since I started in education - Names like Placenta and U-Majesty and familys that go with matching initials for all their kids and others that have different names that can all be cut down to the same nickname like Sam . . . . :rolleyes:
It would be easier to number them and let them pick a name themselves when they are older!

PoliCon
09-04-2009, 10:51 PM
It would be easier to number them and let them pick a name themselves when they are older!

Nah. Give them names - but for pete's sakes give them names with meaning!! There are plenty of unique and cool names out there that actually have real meaning - like Lawdog or Euphemia or Sixtus . . . .

Rockntractor
09-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Nah. Give them names - but for pete's sakes give them names with meaning!! There are plenty of unique and cool names out there that actually have real meaning - like Lawdog or Euphemia or Sixtus . . . .

Lawdog is good! I could hang with that.

PoliCon
09-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Lawdog is good! I could hang with that.

Name of a welsh saint from the 6th century I believe . . . .:)

PoliCon
09-04-2009, 11:01 PM
yup - 6th century

http://saints.sqpn.com/saintl0b.htm

stsinner
09-04-2009, 11:38 PM

What? Before I clicked the link, I had no idea their race... http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif

I'm all for these silly names.. It helps profile people and protect yourself...