PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Parties..... You have got to be kidding me, right?

MountainMan
09-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Not according to the CBS Morning Show.

CBS Morning Show Link (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5276206n)

It isn't your mother's orgy anymore.

Shannon
09-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Just the term "cuddle party" makes me want to vomit.

MountainMan
09-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Just the term "cuddle party" makes me want to vomit.

Did you watch the video? Not one of those people looks like they have had any sexual relations in years. I bet most of them couldn't even get laid online....

Rockntractor
09-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Did you watch the video? Not one of those people looks like they have had any sexual relations in years. I bet most of them couldn't even get laid online....
Even in a furry costume?

MountainMan
09-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Even in a furry costume?

Not going there....I saw Ginger roaming around earlier with her whip. :eek:

SaintLouieWoman
09-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Another of the many reasons I never watch CBS News.

I'd hate to be the one on the bottom of their "puppy pile" at the end. You'd be squished to death. It's very sad that folks would have to pay $30 for someone to touch them.

BadCat
09-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Another of the many reasons I never watch CBS News.

I'd hate to be the one on the bottom of their "puppy pile" at the end. You'd be squished to death. It's very sad that folks would have to pay $30 for someone to touch them.

This reminds me of something I've been wondering about.

A lot of the young kids I know "sleep" together - male and female - but it's platonic. It's quite common among the twenty somethings.

Back when I was single, when I got a girl horizontal - sleeping was the last thing on my mind.

MountainMan
09-05-2009, 02:50 PM

A lot of the young kids I know "sleep" together - male and female - but it's platonic. It's quite common among the twenty somethings.

Back when I was single, when I got a girl horizontal - sleeping was the last thing on my mind.

I guarantee you it isn't the furthest thing from the minds of the guys in these cuddle parties either.

Elspeth
09-05-2009, 04:23 PM

You think maybe this says something about how kids--raised in an institutionalized environment with parents who have to work so much--are missing basic love and hugs and touch from their parents and families?

MountainMan
09-05-2009, 10:59 PM
You think maybe this says something about how kids--raised in an institutionalized environment with parents who have to work so much--are missing basic love and hugs and touch from their parents and families?

Yes it says a lot...They go on to being "cuddle experts" charging thirty dollars a head to cop a feel.