PDA

View Full Version : To any recruiter using ILLEGAL data mining to recruit my son:

aka:PBS
09-05-2009, 08:37 PM
ehrnst (808 posts) Sat Sep-05-09 08:04 PM
Original message
To any recruiter using ILLEGAL data mining to recruit my son:
Edited on Sat Sep-05-09 08:32 PM by ehrnst
If you use the stealth requirement for funding "No child left Behind" high schools to turn over information on minors 16 to 25 to military recruiters (in violation of international law against recruiting minors into the military) be warned:

You will understand what the term "Hurt Locker" means in very intimate terms;

You will wish that you had been assigned to manually disarm IEDs in Iraq in 2005;

Rather than deal with this momma bear.

I will organize and destroy your career and your will to live, especially since I have opted my son out of your lists:

http://www.leavemychildalone.org /

I post this with the utmost respect for those that entered military service as adults, with full understanding of the risks and benefits involved. I don't believe that using a minor's interests, magazine subscriptions and online video game preferences to pitch them is legal, ethical or fair.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6475007

Ummmmmmmmmm dumbass...they are NOT recruiting minors into the military. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :eek:

stsinner
09-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Wow, she's scary.. Not. Having a dyke of a mother like you, it will do your son good to serve in the military and see how a man should act.

SarasotaRepub
09-05-2009, 09:47 PM
minors 16 to 25

The math challenged strike again...:rolleyes::D

Teetop
09-05-2009, 10:47 PM

Don't forget, International Law...

:confused:

So much for the Constitution.:cool:

PoliCon
09-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Is she that insecure in her skills at upbringing that she feels the need to threaten people?

FlaGator
09-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Is she that insecure in her skills at upbringing that she feels the need to threaten people?

It's how she proves her manhood to the rest of DU.

PoliCon
09-05-2009, 11:24 PM
It's how she proves her manhood to the rest of DU.

aaaah. DU where the women are man and the men are poosays.

djones520
09-06-2009, 12:21 AM
17 when I went active duty... So I guess my father violated international law when he recruited me? :rolleyes:

On a side note, it seems that they've finally blocked my IP address.

NJCardFan
09-06-2009, 12:41 AM
minors 16 to 25

If you're 19-25 and still in high school, being recruited by the military is the least of your problems.

Bill inGA
09-06-2009, 10:43 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6475007

Ummmmmmmmmm dumbass...they are NOT recruiting minors into the military. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :eek:

ehrnst (808 posts) Sat Sep-05-09 08:04 PM
Original message
To any recruiter using ILLEGAL data mining to recruit my son:
Edited on Sat Sep-05-09 08:32 PM by ehrnst
If you use the stealth requirement for funding "No child left Behind" high schools to turn over information on minors 16 to 25 to military recruiters (in violation of international law against recruiting minors into the military) be warned:

You will understand what the term "Hurt Locker" means in very intimate terms;

You will wish that you had been assigned to manually disarm IEDs in Iraq in 2005;

Rather than deal with this momma bear.

I will organize and destroy your career and your will to live, especially since I have opted my son out of your lists:

http://www.leavemychildalone.org /

I post this with the utmost respect for those that entered military service as adults, with full understanding of the risks and benefits involved. I don't believe that using a minor's interests, magazine subscriptions and online video game preferences to pitch them is legal, ethical or fair.

The Bush Derangement Syndrome is hard into this DUmmy.

ehrnst (809 posts) Sat Sep-05-09 08:30 PM
Response to Reply #5
9. I agree. And if they try to use my son's personal information
while he is a legal minor - in a public high school, I will fight it as a parent and as a citizen. If he's in college, he has another set of tools to his advantage, but while he's my responsibilty, I will be make sure that his education does not involve compromising his future because BushCo had the opportunity and took it.

Let's see, when I go to Whitehouse.gov, I do not see a picture of George W Bush listed as the current president.

ehrnst should seek help for this sever case of BDS.