PDA

View Full Version : As a parent and grandparent, I feel so sorry for Malia and Sasha right now

aka:PBS
09-05-2009, 08:54 PM
CTyankee (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-05-09 04:42 PM
Original message
As a parent and grandparent, I feel so sorry for Malia and Sasha right now.
I hope they are being shielded from the blind bigoted hatred coming from people who call themselves Americans. Not wanting their father, the President, speak to other schoolchildren, not wanting him "allowed" to speak to other schoolchildren in the country that he presides over -- that is devastatingly hurtful. My heart aches for them tonight. I can't imagine, growing up, having my own father the target of such vile hatred and vituperation.

I can only comfort myself in the knowledge that the Obama girls have love all around them, with their parents and grandmother lovingly watching over them. And a school environment that encourages the fine tradition of tolerance and rationality that the Quakers embody.

Rest well tonight Malia and Sasha. Please know there are many, many of us who are carrying you in our hearts...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8629726

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now isnt that just precious.

Rockntractor
09-05-2009, 09:08 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/DaveVomit.gif?t=1252199297

Lars1701a
09-05-2009, 11:22 PM
I really hope and wish that when those two grow up they turn right into the exact opposite of what the DUmmies think they are going to be.

movie buff
09-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I take it this DUmmy had zero pity for the Palin kids who were personally insulted by liberal jackals?

FlaGator
09-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I bet this same lib had no problem with the hate and class bigotry that was exhibited by the left when it came to Dubya's daughters.

NJCardFan
09-07-2009, 09:54 PM
I take it this DUmmy had zero pity for the Palin kids who were personally insulted by liberal jackals?
I was just going to say that. Seems as though that few of these people spoke out when Letterman said that Palin's daughter was knocked up by A-Rod.

Apocalypse
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I can only comfort myself in the knowledge that the Obama girls have love all around them, with their parents and grandmother lovingly watching over them. And a school environment that encourages the fine tradition of tolerance and rationality that the Quakers embody.

A school environment that is a Private School that doesn't like the "Ordinary" people?

Dan D. Doty
09-08-2009, 12:11 AM

Of course they did :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

linda22003
09-08-2009, 08:50 AM
A school environment that is a Private School that doesn't like the "Ordinary" people?

What does this mean? :confused: