PDA

View Full Version : Just Realized Something...

Ohio Madman
09-06-2009, 02:15 AM
This forum has a recipe section but no guns section? Talk about putting the cart in front of the horse, what kind of self respecting right wing conspiratorial forum doesn't have a gun section? That's like, unconscionable! :D

FeebMaster
09-06-2009, 02:20 AM
There used to be one.

It was usually dead and in the brief instances of heated discussion, it wasn't pretty.

Ohio Madman
09-06-2009, 02:25 AM
There used to be one.

It was usually dead and in the brief instances of heated discussion, it wasn't pretty.

What, did someone call a magazine a "clip"?

FeebMaster
09-06-2009, 02:37 AM
What, did someone call a magazine a "clip"?

No. Republicans repeatedly embarrassed themselves by demonstrating just how much they love gun control.

Ohio Madman
09-06-2009, 02:53 AM
No. Republicans repeatedly embarrassed themselves by demonstrating just how much they love gun control.

Yeah there seems to be a lot of that out there. They're usually the same ones who think that their natural rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, instead of life, health, liberty, and property.

Rockntractor
09-06-2009, 02:55 AM
If I have gun talk I put it in either general or the lounge.

stsinner
09-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Wow.. Under 10 posts, and you, "Just realized something.." :confused: Well, you're quick, anyway...

BadCat
09-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Don't listen to Feebs, the man claims he seldom puts pants on in the morning.

We had a pretty good gun forum and we mostly talked about guns, and sometimes hot chicks with guns.

Bubba Dawg
09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Hot chicks with guns....hmmmmmmm

http://www.hotchickswithguns.com/files/hotchickwithguns/girl%20with%20gun%20wall%20attack.jpg

FeebMaster
09-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't listen to Feebs, the man claims he seldom puts pants on in the morning.

Think of the money I'm saving.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2guhb21.jpg

We had a pretty good gun forum and we mostly talked about guns, and sometimes hot chicks with guns.

There was maybe a post a week between the guns and the rkba forum. Once a year I'd post the machine guns on the internet poll which was always enlightening.

Gingersnap
09-07-2009, 11:06 AM
I still whine in the Mod Forum from time to time about getting the gun forum back (we lost it during a huge crash/rebuild effort).

For now, post regular gun stuff in the Lounge.;)

Suit&Tie
09-07-2009, 11:07 AM
So is the whole "Ohio Madman" thing just for effect? Or are you crazy?

Gingersnap
09-07-2009, 11:15 AM

He wanted to know why we didn't have a Gun Forum. That's not exactly evidence of insanity. :confused:

Suit&Tie
09-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I wasn't referring to the guns as much as the 'madman' thing. Though the connection is mildly troubling.

Gingersnap
09-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I wasn't referring to the guns as much as the 'madman' thing. Though the connection is mildly troubling.

Whatever. If you want to insult him apropos of nothing, we've got a Forum for that. Let's stick with guns in gun threads. It would make for a nice change.

MountainMan
09-10-2009, 10:41 PM

You are still pushing that memo? Can't you get a new script?:rolleyes:

FeebMaster
09-11-2009, 08:28 AM
You are still pushing that memo? Can't you get a new script?:rolleyes:

I've seen Republicans here call for everything from registration of all guns to a federal license that requires you to submit to an examination from a federally sanctioned psychiatrist before owning guns. To say nothing of the usual "keep guns out of the wrong hands" crap that practically every Republican on the planet likes to peddle.

CU is better off without a gun forum. It helps me pretend that more than five of you actually want to decrease the size and power of the government.

Sonnabend
09-13-2009, 06:57 AM

A MADman is the terminology for a submarine detection (magnetic anomaly detected)..but in your case, in reference to sanity?

Pot, kettle, over.