PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Klan rally in Washington DC since 1920

Carol
09-07-2009, 08:48 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6486739)

wilt the stilt (788 posts)
Biggest Klan rally in Washington DC since 1920

disguised as a tea party march

Just more lies by DU. Since they have nothing of substance to discuss or debate without losing more ground than they already have, all they can do is shut their eyes to the truth and demonize their opposition.

And they will be stunned, stunned when this kind or rhetoric comes back to haunt them.

So far few have commented, however no one has taken the OP to task so basically it's tactic agreement. Not surprising.

NJCardFan
09-07-2009, 09:37 PM
How are they going to explain the blacks at the rally?

Carol
09-07-2009, 09:52 PM
As Aunt Jemimahs, Uncle Toms, and traitors to their own race.

Oh-and advocating against their own self interest. Can't forget that one.

movie buff
09-07-2009, 11:43 PM
They've been doing this for so long (And of course never citing even a single example of racist speech or action at the tea parties), it's not even funny anymore.
I'm going to the September 12th Tea Party in my home town.

Dan D. Doty
09-08-2009, 12:10 AM
They've been doing this for so long (And of course never citing even a single example of racist speech or action at the tea parties), it's not even funny anymore.
I'm going to the September 12th Tea Party in my home town.

Good for you :D

This only shows what mean spirited dickheads the Moonbats have become since the election; and I don't see them lightening up any time soon.

UP THE REBELS !!!!

jinxmchue
09-08-2009, 11:05 AM
"Oh, no! People are opposing The One! RACE CARD!!!!"

AmPat
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6486739)*snip*
Just more lies by DU. So far few have commented, however no one has taken the OP to task so basically it's tactic agreement. Not surprising.

Sorry in advance Carol,

Oh Linda????????????????? You missed one.:eek::cool: