View Full Version : Far-Left Daily Kos Founder Says a "Public Option" is their "Waterloo"

09-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Here is video of far-left Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas on The Ed Schultz Show saying the "Public Option" is the "Waterloo" for them.

Ed Schultz seems totally put out with Obama, as does Markos Moulitsas. Kos admits that what they really want is a "Single-Payer system" - which is code for a Total Government take over of Health Care. So, he says, they have "already compromised," and at least a "Public Option" is a must for them.

09-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Interesting piece - thanks for posting.

It's always struck me as odd, though, that the looney left figures that simply having their guys elected constitutes a mandate for ANY bill they happen to feel like passing. It's as if the electorate isn't allowed to think for the next 4 years, change their minds, become educated or have the wool removed from their eyes.

I've heard from a number of my friends that they're sorry they were taken in (I always refrain from saying "I told you so", though.) They feel bad enough the way it is. :D

Then I send them to the 'Official I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama' website.

09-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Excellent! Every single candidate that Markos put his, and the Daily Kos, efforts behind, lost!