PDA

View Full Version : Maybe You People Are Just … Ummm … Racists?

megimoo
09-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Maybe You People Are Just … Ummm … Racists?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvIHIlR-iVg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fradioviceonline.com%2Fmaybe-you-people-are-just-ummm-racists%2F&feature=player_embedded

When the media sees the popularity of their Messiah sinking like a rock … well it can’t be his policies are bad, or a lack of leadership on his key issues, an inability to effectively communicate with Americans … no … it must be because we are racists. Just ask Chuck Todd and Mike Barnicle. Unbelievable.

http://radioviceonline.com/maybe-you-people-are-just-ummm-racists/

AmPat
09-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Suggesting that because "people in the south" ie. Texas were against it, there "must" be an element of race. UNBELIEVABLE! Hey stupid, WHITEY put O Blah Blah in office. On second thought, maybe those whites voted for the Orator in Chief because he is BLACK!!! Maybe there was a race element? Liberals are the only ones focused on race. Conservatives are being -----------------CONSERVATIVES! That's right, we don't want Big O Blah Blah government.

Of course it doesn't occur to these morons that the south is also predominantly CONSERVATIVE and have diametrically opposed opinions on the issue. It must be race.:rolleyes:
Play the race card when you can't win the argument. Go ahead liberals, defend this disgusting tactic.

Gingersnap
09-09-2009, 12:43 PM
This is the liberal default position to explain every failure: those people were racist (homophobic, sexist, religious, rural, or whatever).

Because it is impossible that liberal ideas (in their contemporary form) can be rejected by thoughtful people who find them wanting. :rolleyes:

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Well when you have a dumbass running around this forum calling Barack Obama the Magic Negro at every turn it's fairly obvious that racism is alive and well on the right.

BadCat
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Well when you have a dumbass running around this forum calling Barack Obama the Magic Negro at every turn it's fairly obvious that racism is alive and well on the right.

The LA Times called him that. They're as moonbatty as you are.

It's also a lot nicer than what I usually call him.

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
The LA Times called him that. They're as moonbatty as you are.

It's also a lot nicer than what I usually call him.

I don't care who said it first, that's irrelevant. The real point is you cant accuse the Obama Administration of bringing race into the discussion at all when you hurl racial slurs at Obama himself at every turn.

BadCat
09-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I don't care who said it first, that's irrelevant. The real point is you cant accuse the Obama Administration of bringing race into the discussion at all when you hurl racial slurs at Obama himself at every turn.

Look cumdrip, "Negro" is NOT racist.

It means "black" in Latin derived languages.

ralph wiggum
09-09-2009, 04:32 PM

That's a racist slur? :rolleyes:

AmPat
09-09-2009, 04:37 PM

What you think is irrelevant. What racism has to do with the issue and LIBERALS like you making it THE issue is THE ISSUE. Wake up and sniff a little reality for once in your life.

QUESTION: What is the main issue of the moment, liberals screaming racism or Conservatives disagreeing with liberals on government controlled health care?

ANSWER:??????

Gingersnap
09-09-2009, 05:03 PM

Assuming what you say is true and some people dislike him because he's black, how does that change the fact that Obama was elected on race and that his administration has injected race into various issues?

Just because he may have been the target of some racist views doesn't mean that he can't be a racist himself or support other racists.

AmPat
09-09-2009, 05:21 PM
The left hated George Bush because he was WHITE! They are RACIST! Those people are so hateful. That's why Republicans couldn't pass legislation for 8 years, those racist DummycRATS.:eek:

3rd-try
09-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Suit&Tie bolts when his comments offer up opposition. It must suck to not be able to logically defend your own beliefs.

lacarnut
09-09-2009, 06:40 PM
I do it to piss you off. Would you rather I call him Brokeback Obama?

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Assuming what you say is true and some people dislike him because he's black, how does that change the fact that Obama was elected on race and that his administration has injected race into various issues?

Just because he may have been the target of some racist views doesn't mean that he can't be a racist himself or support other racists.

The administration goes out of its way to never inject race into any discussion. WH aides are forbidden from mentioning it no matter the circumstances.

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I do it to piss you off. Would you rather I call him Brokeback Obama?

You really cant function without being an intolerant idiot.

Bubba Dawg
09-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I really cant function without being an intolerant idiot.

Fixed....

Speedy
09-09-2009, 07:53 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/negrocommunitylootie.jpg

ralph wiggum
09-09-2009, 07:58 PM
The administration goes out of its way to never inject race into any discussion. WH aides are forbidden from mentioning it no matter the circumstances.

Proof?

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Fixed....

You're better than that Bubba.

Bubba Dawg
09-09-2009, 08:03 PM
You're better than that Bubba.

No I'm not.....:p

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Proof?
Even during the police officer/professor media feeding frenzy the Administration made the whole thing seem silly by inviting everyone to have a beer in the rose garden.

They're marginalizing every single racial topic, and they'll continue to do so for as long as Obama is president.

BadCat
09-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Even during the police officer/professor media feeding frenzy the Administration made the whole thing seem silly by inviting everyone to have a beer in the rose garden.

They're marginalizing every single racial topic, and they'll continue to do so for as long as Obama is president.

The magic "black" did NOT marginalize it, he's the fucking idiot who made it a big deal.

enslaved1
09-09-2009, 08:45 PM
And again, Suit&Tie drags the thread off topic. Useless freaking troll working for that "Banned From teh evil neocon board" moonbat merit badge.

Hey putz, you never have answered the questions I posed to you here? (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=18376)

AlmostThere
09-09-2009, 10:30 PM

Personally I prefer Long Legged Mac Daddy. I think that is a far more accurate moniker. Obama received what percentage of the black vote? What, about 95% or so? The white vote was split FAR more evenly between Obama and McCain. You tell me who the racists are.

AmPat
09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Personally I prefer Long Legged Mac Daddy. I think that is a far more accurate moniker. Obama received what percentage of the black vote? What, about 95% or so? The white vote was split FAR more evenly between Obama and McCain. You tell me who the racists are.

Ooh, ohh, FACTS! GARLIC! LIBS! Runaway!!!:eek: