PDA

View Full Version : Horse With No Brain & Her Lies

ralph wiggum
09-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Horse with no Name(1000+ posts)
Wed Sep-09-09 08:53 PM
Original message
I was horribly saddened today (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6504409)

My granddaughter is 6. We live in a red county, she attends a very red school. Obviously, they didn't show his speech yesterday.
We try not to burden the kids with politics. They are too young to be part of this horrificly partisan brawl that is politics today. I never badmouthed Bush or McCain while they were in the limelight in her presence. It is difficult to teach tolerance when you are intolerant.
So tonight, I sit down to watch the speech.
My granddaughter comes running into the living room, looks at the TV, puts her fingers in her ears and starts screaming "LALALALALALA".
I was mortified of course.
I asked her what she was doing?
She told me she didn't want to hear HIM speak.
The first thing I did was make her say his name respectfully and told her we didn't tolerate anything else.
I asked her where she heard and saw that behavior. Of course she didn't say, but I know in my heart it came from the little school full of intolerant redneck's kids. :(
I am hoping that she didn't hear it from adults because I told her that we respect the President and we listen to what he has to say, whether we agree or not and I would not tolerate the behavior she exhibited.
I also told her that ANYONE that told her to act like I just witnessed was nothing but a "crazy".
I hope I don't get a call from her teacher tomorrow...

:rolleyes:

BSR
09-09-2009, 09:43 PM
God forbid a 6 year old doesn't want to stand at attention in front of the fucking TV and watch Obama talk about Health Care you dumb bitch...

God you people are shit bags...

LET THE KIDS BE KIDS AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT POLITICS YOU PSYCHOTIC FUCKS..

AlmostThere
09-09-2009, 11:35 PM
A couple of quotes from Vladimir Lenin.

Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.

Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

InspiredHome
09-09-2009, 11:57 PM
BSR tell us how you really feel. :D

alaskamomma
09-10-2009, 12:03 AM
omg, bsr I am rolling on the floor...and I totally agree...;)

Carol
09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
I can't help but wonder if she's just parroting what her Grandma said and did when President Bush was giving a speech. Kid didn't realize that times have changed and now she is to worship the Dem President.