PDA

View Full Version : Send Joe Wilson a email thanking him..

BSR
09-09-2009, 10:11 PM
for standing up for what is right for America.

joe.wilson@mail.house.gov

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Remember to use 'an' and 'a' appropriately in your email.

BSR
09-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Remember to use 'an' and 'a' appropriately in your email.

Make sure to pop my dick out of your mouth before you send out your hate mail, cupcake..

Suit&Tie
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Make sure to pop my dick out of your mouth before you send out your hate mail, cupcake..

You have this problem where you mix fantasy and reality.

BSR
09-09-2009, 10:30 PM
You have this problem where you mix fantasy and reality.

Must be that, dumb ass.:rolleyes:

Let me know when you stop pawing at my dick and I can move on..

stsinner
09-09-2009, 10:57 PM
No way!! The pussy subsequently apologized to Obama in writing for his, "Lack of civility..." It was almost good...

BSR
09-09-2009, 11:00 PM
No way!! The pussy subsequently apologized to Obama in writing for his, "Lack of civility..." It was almost good...

link?

Texas Terrier
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
link?

Wilson's shout drew immediate condemnation from both sides of the aisle, ultimately leading him to apologize.

"This evening I let my emotions get the best of me when listening to the president's remarks regarding the coverage of illegal immigrants in the health care bill," Wilson said in a written statement following the speech. "While I disagree with the president's statement, my comments were inappropriate and regrettable. I extend sincere apologies to the president for this lack of civility."

Link (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/09/congressman-yells-lie-obama-speech/)

IMO. all he did was speak out for all of us who don't support socialized medicine. He didn't need to apologize.

stsinner
09-09-2009, 11:53 PM
link?

"This evening I let my emotions get the best of me," Wilson said in a statement. "While I disagree with the president's statement, my comments were inappropriate and regrettable. I extend sincere apologies to the president for this lack of civility." (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_health_care_heckling)

BSR
09-10-2009, 12:12 AM
"This evening I let my emotions get the best of me," Wilson said in a statement. "While I disagree with the president's statement, my comments were inappropriate and regrettable. I extend sincere apologies to the president for this lack of civility." (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_health_care_heckling)

that's disappointing..

NJCardFan
09-10-2009, 12:52 AM
As I said in another thread, this is why the Republicans won't win back control because they are nothing but a bunch of spineless cowards. It's this cowardice that made me leave the party back in '96. Wilson should have shown some guts and later pointed out in the bill where it showed coverage for illegals. Unless he didn't read it either.

Speedy
09-10-2009, 01:39 AM
I knew it was too good to be true. Like I said in another thread, he will probably vote for the healthcare bill now to make ammends.

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 01:43 AM
When are we going to wake up and form a new conservative party And don't say we can't have a third party it won't be. The republican party is a dead piece of shit!

joeersatz
09-10-2009, 11:21 AM
that's disappointing..

But not as disappointing to you as when the eighth guy in the train found you too ugly to blow in your face.

Hey, this civil discourse stuff is great! Thanks for introducing me, BSR!

stsinner
09-10-2009, 11:33 AM
But not as disappointing to you as when the eighth guy in the train found you too ugly to blow in your face.
!

:confused:

Milly
09-10-2009, 12:18 PM
When are we going to wake up and form a new conservative party And don't say we can't have a third party it won't be. The republican party is a dead piece of shit!

As an academic question, when the the last time a third party (I agree about the Republicans, but lets assume for a moment they're still alive in the voters' minds) actually fielded and ELECTED someone to a major political position?

I'm not saying it can't be done, but what's the precedent?

BSR
09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
:confused:

Your guess is as good as mine... :rolleyes:

BSR
09-10-2009, 12:25 PM

You don't have enough posts under your belt to take me on, princess. You might want to start slow, try Zathara first.. You have to work your way up to me before I will acknowledge you..

Boxers don't just get a shot at the title because they decide to put on boxing gloves.. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 02:11 PM
As an academic question, when the the last time a third party (I agree about the Republicans, but lets assume for a moment they're still alive in the voters' minds) actually fielded and ELECTED someone to a major political position?

I'm not saying it can't be done, but what's the precedent?

There will be a new party ! Either the Republican party will be reformed or it will die and a new one will replace it. This is not business as usual we are being taken over by communists and many of us refuse to go out with a whimper. All the Republican party has to offer is a submissive whimper.

Shannon
09-10-2009, 02:37 PM

LOL! BSR, you have a fan club.:D

BSR
09-10-2009, 02:46 PM

Maybe we can start an offshoot of the Thunderdome just for my followers to post. :cool:

AmPat
09-10-2009, 05:32 PM
As I said in another thread, this is why the Republicans won't win back control because they are nothing but a bunch of spineless cowards. It's this cowardice that made me leave the party back in '96. Wilson should have shown some guts and later pointed out in the bill where it showed coverage for illegals. Unless he didn't read it either.

I think he did the right thing in apologizing. He showed a lack of decorum at an inappropriate moment. He apologized for that, not his response and the truth behind it, but the manner in which he displayed it.

He has read the bill twice and fully understands it. I hope it leads to dialog with O Blah Blah and Thugs. Especially since The One hasn't deemed it important to speak to Republicans since April. You know, all that Bipartisan/new kind of politics stuff he promised all his minions to get elected?

He is under attack now by the Communist Party (aka DIMocRATS) and needs support not rancor.

SarasotaRepub
09-10-2009, 07:30 PM

HA!!!:D This will end badly...probably.

frogman7730
09-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Why is it if we are against obama were rednecks, and bigots, racest, and we hate every one! I really dont understand this garbage! Really? Is that there only come back! God bless joe wilson and god bless the usa!
Remember those men and woman who have fought for our freedom!

BSR
09-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Why is it if we are against obama were rednecks, and bigots, racest, and we hate every one! I really dont understand this garbage! Really? Is that there only come back! God bless joe wilson and god bless the usa!
Remember those men and woman who have fought for our freedom!

to answer your question, yes.. Liberals think that if they can call you a bigot and a racist because you disagree with his polices, you will step in line and pipe the fuck down.

It's the only thing they have.

Shannon
09-11-2009, 08:01 PM
to answer your question, yes.. Liberals think that if they can call you a bigot and a racist because you disagree with his polices, you will step in line and pipe the fuck down.

It's the only thing they have.

You understood that? You can be my interpreter for some of our other members.

Goldwater
09-12-2009, 04:35 PM
In the house, while an address is being made by the democratically elected president, house members should shut the fuck up and know their place. Joe Wilson just wanted to cash in on some publicity from the conservative base, whether he is right or not his manners and respect were all out of line, like a douche. This isn't some comedian you can heckle once you've had a few beers and eyed up some women.

stsinner
09-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Obama was interrupted 38 times by applause, which is simply in interruption of affirming their support of what he's saying.. He was only interrupted 1 time by someone who expressed disapproval at what he was saying and people want to make a big deal about it? I want to see more of this-more passion from the opposition. We have to fight for what's right, not let Obama do his typical double-talking lying. He lied all through that speech, and Joe Wilson probably just tired of hearing lie after lie after lie and his emotions got the best of him.. I don't fault him for it.