PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Lampanelli: The most disgusting comic...

stsinner
09-10-2009, 12:14 AM
I just tuned into to Comedy Central, and there's this whore named Lisa Lampanelli who is talking about nothing more than how she fantasizes and acts on wanting to be banged by black guys.. Look it up... For me, it's time for bed...

After brushing my teeth and puking....

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 12:28 AM
I just tuned into to Comedy Central, and there's this whore named Lisa Lampanelli who is talking about nothing more than how she fantasizes and acts on wanting to be banged by black guys.. Look it up... For me, it's time for bed...

lol thats her shtick.

expat-pattaya
09-10-2009, 12:50 AM

Bit of advice. Puke first THEN brush teeth :D

NJCardFan
09-10-2009, 01:12 AM
I first saw her on Jeff Foxworthy's roast and she was hilarious. Then she had her own stand up routine on HBO IIRC and I had to turn it off because every 5 seconds she'd say, "My boyfriend, who's black...". It was like her whole routine was telling the world that her man is black. Who gives a fuck that a black guy, most likely blind, was the only person in the world who'd screw her.

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 02:34 AM
She is vile!

linda22003
09-10-2009, 08:36 AM
She's never appealed to me. I've seen her a few times, and I don't mind coarseness if it's funny. She just isn't funny.

AlmostThere
09-10-2009, 09:33 AM
She has a video on Youtube where she hits Obama and then rips into Palin. Her line on Obama was "He's a black man who is just light enough to do a good job and show up on time. He's a man who wants change, he wants change. Just what America needs, another black guy asking us for change." :D

stsinner
09-10-2009, 09:53 AM
She has a video on Youtube where she hits Obama and then rips into Palin. Her line on Obama was "He's a black man who is just light enough to do a good job and show up on time. He's a man who wants change, he wants change. Just what America needs, another black guy asking us for change." :D

That's pretty funny, but I can do without all the talk about how she loves to bang black men and the bigger the better...

linda22003
09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Fortunately, we have the option to avoid comics we don't like. That's why I switch the channel as fast as I can if I accidentally run into "Larry the Cable Guy".

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 10:49 AM
(he was at a roast for Larry the cable guy) Warren sapp referred to her vag as a limo, it takes 8 black men has a leather interior and he came in it tonight. :D

Shannon
09-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I'm not sure I know who she is. The name is familiar. I can't stand that Sara Silverman woman. I can't stand Larry the Cable guy either.

linda22003
09-10-2009, 03:36 PM
She usually appears on Comedy Central "Roasts". I've never really understood why "Roasts" are considered funny, either.

BSR
09-10-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure I know who she is. The name is familiar. I can't stand that Sara Silverman woman. I can't stand Larry the Cable guy either.

Funny, you remind me of both of them... But mostly Larry..

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 04:08 PM
She usually appears on Comedy Central "Roasts". I've never really understood why "Roasts" are considered funny, either.

I have to agree with you there, I have never enjoyed watching a roast.

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Funny, you remind me of both of them... But mostly Larry..

She is the female version of Ron White but not fat!

stsinner
09-10-2009, 05:23 PM
She is the female version of Ron White but not fat!

Ron White likes to get banged by black men? :eek:

BSR
09-10-2009, 05:26 PM

Shannon is Lisa Lampanelli? :eek:

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 06:27 PM

Hell no! Shannon is the female version of Ron White.

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 06:29 PM

This is going to get us all killed.

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 06:41 PM

Dont insult Lisa lampanelli.

BSR
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
This is going to get us all killed.

I've lived life to the fullest... I'm ready to die..

BSR
09-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Dont insult Lisa lampanelli.

Wasn't I on your list? How about we keep it that way.. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Wasn't I on your list? How about we keep it that way.. :rolleyes:

You still are but that doesn't mean I cant comment on your douchy posts. Oh and before i forget, Fuck off. :cool:

P.S. Your football team is gay.

BSR
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
You still are but that doesn't mean I can comment on your douchy posts. Oh and before i forget, Fuck off. :cool:

P.S. Your football team is gay.

Seriously, I say this from the heart.... Die in a Fire...

Shannon
09-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Well, I see this thread is going well.:p

wilbur
09-10-2009, 06:59 PM

Whats causing the puking? The fact that she talks about banging guys? Or is it the black that offends you...

stsinner
09-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Whats causing the puking? The fact that she talks about banging guys? Or is it the black that offends you...

It's the black part..

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 07:22 PM

No she is a fat load of a gal that has as much sex appeal as a road accident.

Shannon
09-10-2009, 07:24 PM
No she is a fat load of a gal that has as much sex appeal as a road accident.

Wait, you have standards now?

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Wait, you have standards now?

Well I wouldn't sleep with you, a guy has to have his limits.:cool::p

Shannon
09-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Well I wouldn't sleep with you, a guy has to have his limits.:cool::p

I sure didn't see that one coming!

BSR
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM

really? cause I saw it from here..

http://images.pcworld.com/news/graphics/152858-mountain_original.jpg

and here and here and here and here

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 07:43 PM

Well you hung a slow ball over the plate.

Shannon
09-10-2009, 08:29 PM
really? cause I saw it from here..

http://images.pcworld.com/news/graphics/152858-mountain_original.jpg

and here and here and here and here

You just made me snort.:mad:

Space Gravy
09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
You just made me snort.:mad:

Did you just call yourself a fat pig?

Shannon
09-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Did you just call yourself a fat pig?

I didn't expect it from you.:D

Space Gravy
09-10-2009, 09:28 PM
I didn't expect it from you.:D
:D

PoliCon
09-10-2009, 09:45 PM
The idea of a white chick liking black guys makes you wanna puke eh? Why am I not surprised?

BSR
09-10-2009, 10:16 PM
The idea of a white chick liking black guys makes you wanna puke eh? Why am I not surprised?

The fact that black guys like that white chick makes me want to puke..

stsinner
09-10-2009, 10:18 PM

Put me back on ignore, you pussy. Go back to your colorblind, no race commits more crime than another fantasy world...

At least I have the balls to say it offends me, not sit around thinking it but thinking how improper it is to say... I pray for the day when balls come back in vogue...

PoliCon
09-10-2009, 10:47 PM
The fact that black guys like that white chick makes me want to puke..

It's a shtick. Her routine is to push the limits and make people come face to face with the seekrit racist they harbor in their hearts. Seems she hits very close to home in many cases . . . .:rolleyes:

stsinner
09-10-2009, 11:28 PM
It's a shtick. Her routine is to push the limits and make people come face to face with the seekrit racist they harbor in their hearts. Seems she hits very close to home in many cases . . . .:rolleyes:

You pussy, everything is racist according to you.. I didn't insult the black race in any way.. I simply implied that I think the races should breed within their own race... Else you get classy websites like www.blacksonblondes.com.... Real respectful.... Black men can't stand it when they see a black woman with a white man, but they treat a white girl on their arm like a trophy....

Shannon
09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
You pussy, everything is racist according to you.. I didn't insult the black race in any way.. I simply implied that I think the races should breed within their own race... Else you get classy websites like www.blacksonblondes.com.... Real respectful.... Black men can't stand it when they see a black woman with a white man, but they treat a white girl on their arm like a trophy....

I think some members just find it interesting how often you mention race...

stsinner
09-10-2009, 11:41 PM

Yeah.. Balls are neat, aren't they? It was the whore comedienne mentioning the race of the hogs she loves to have running through her.. how is that me mentioning race? I'm pretty sure that's her mentioning race...and profiting from it....

Shannon
09-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah.. Balls are neat, aren't they?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 11:47 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/fpig-0005-finger.jpg?t=1252640811

stsinner
09-10-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm not sure what you mean.

I mean that I have the balls to say it's disgusting when most people think it but are afraid to say it because of pussies like PoliCon and, evidently, you, who don't know how to use the term racist correctly and call names..

Being the step-dad of a mulatto, I can tell you that I think it's sad to see a kid grow up not knowing what to be proud of...

Shannon
09-10-2009, 11:56 PM
I mean that I have the balls to say it's disgusting when most people think it but are afraid to say it because of pussies like PoliCon and, evidently, you, who don't know how to use the term racist correctly and call names..

Being the step-dad of a mulatto, I can tell you that I think it's sad to see a kid grow up not knowing what to be proud of...

I'm still not sure I know what you mean. I've raised my child (who you have seen:rolleyes:) to be a proud American.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 12:10 AM
I'm still not sure I know what you mean. I've raised my child (who you have seen:rolleyes:) to be a proud American.

Oh, boy..... Where do I go from here.....

Having dated a black girl and having been lambasted by black guys in the same line as us at the movies, and then seeing the way black guys like to parade white girls around on their arm, I'm anti-race mixing..

I'll bet that I've got more experience with working and dealing with multiple races than you.. . This whore does this act because she knows that it's a bone of contention with the average person... That makes it salacious....

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:40 AM

Not that he mentions it- but that it is key to his opinions and his decision making and yet he wants to claim to not be racist.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:44 AM
FOR THE RECORD - a racist is someone who:

A. forms opinions and makes decisions with 'race' as a criterion.

B. have animocity towards people who are of a different race because of their race.

C. believe that their 'race' is superior to any other 'race' and should avoid the taint of intermarriage and interbreeding.

linda22003
09-11-2009, 08:40 AM
At least I have the balls to say it offends me, not sit around thinking it but thinking how improper it is to say...

You must find Clarence Thomas particularly annoying.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Virginia_Thomas.JPG

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 08:52 AM

I just find it intresting that 90% of mixed race couples are black men and white women. Do white men have more self respect then white women? who knows?

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I just find it intresting that 90% of mixed race couples are black men and white women. Do white men have more self respect then white women? who knows?

So, to be involved with a black person, you automatically have to have low self-respect? :cool:

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 09:21 AM
So, to be involved with a black person, you automatically have to have low self-respect? :cool:

Pretty much yes.

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:22 AM
That's an opinion I'm not surprised you would have. I simply cannot underestimate you. It can't be done.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 09:24 AM

I don't think much about Clarence Thomas... I didn't flip through the channels and find Clarence Thomas describing how he loves to have inter-racial sex.... The fact that you post a Supreme Court Justice engaging in what I don't approve of doesn't change my opinion of it..

I could go into a long diatribe about how God separated the races and gave them different languages so that they couldn't band together against him, but that would probably be lost on you people who are too conditioned by political correctness to know what honesty of thought is any more.

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 09:25 AM
That's an opinion I'm not surprised you would have. I simply cannot underestimate you. It can't be done.

Should I give a crap what you think?

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
No, but I'm sure I am not the only one here who finds your attitude contemptible. :)

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Lindanumbers in your vast wisdom can answer a question for me? Why are there not more white men dating black women?

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Lindanumbers in your vast wisdom can answer a question for me? Why are there not more white men dating black women?

Unlike you, I don't consider it any of my business. :) I have known mixed-race couples who are in both combinations. I have not considered it as a topic for research.

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Unlike you, I don't consider it any of my business. :) I have known mixed-race couples who are in both combinations. I have not considered it as a topic for research.

Not intellectually honest are we?

On edit:

Ya I am sure the numbers of mixed race couples you know are the same.

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't expect you to think I'm intellectually honest, any more than I think you are intellectually competent.

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 09:31 AM
I don't expect you to think I'm intellectually honest, any more than I think you are intellectually competent.

So easy to insult then answering the question, but you're good at that.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 09:55 AM

The reasoning there is idiotic. Must be terrible to be white and involved in a mixed Jewish marriage then huh!?:rolleyes:

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 09:58 AM

Lars - in your vast wisdom - how can you expect to hold these attitudes and not expect to be called a racist - THAT'S the real question.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 09:59 AM
AND PLEASE get a clue - http://ethiopian-princess.onsugar.com/358384

linda22003
09-11-2009, 10:02 AM
The reasoning there is idiotic. Must be terrible to be white and involved in a mixed Jewish marriage then huh!?:rolleyes:

Nah, since most Jews are white, too. :rolleyes:

linda22003
09-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Lars - in your vast wisdom - how can you expect to hold these attitudes and not expect to be called a racist - THAT'S the real question.

I don't know that he does expect that. StSinner is the one who seems to expect it.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Nah, since most Jews are white, too. :rolleyes:

Jews are white? Someone better call and tell the Klan and the Nazi's this news!

linda22003
09-11-2009, 10:09 AM

Color was not the issue with Jews, for those two groups. Visit Stormfront on the sly to do your homework, as I'm sure a few of our members do.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Color was not the issue with Jews, for those two groups. Visit Stormfront on the sly to do your homework, as I'm sure a few of our members do.

NO THANK YOU. I feel dirty enough having to deal with the racism that crops up HERE.

ETA - it's not just about religion though either because both groups would hate me and I'm a practicing Christian.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 10:21 AM

What a jackass!! I've never seen Jewish next to the Black/White/Hispanic/Asian race check boxes on forms...

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 10:26 AM
What a jackass!! I've never seen Jewish next to the Black/White/Hispanic/Asian race check boxes on forms...

Tell me - what specifically are the different races? And lets see if you can answer honestly and without ad hominem attacks.

linda22003
09-11-2009, 10:36 AM

He merely brought it up because he knows I'm in a religiously mixed marriage. We all have our prejudices; I freely admit that. If my parents had the choice of me marrying a white mailroom guy with a high school education, or a black Yale-educated head of cardiology at a major hospital, guess which they would have chosen? :)

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
He merely brought it up because he knows I'm in a religiously mixed marriage. We all have our prejudices; I freely admit that. If my parents had the choice of me marrying a white mailroom guy with a high school education, or a black Yale-educated head of cardiology at a major hospital, guess which they would have chosen? :)

Not just you though - remember I'm a result of such a mixed marriage myself.

Rebel Yell
09-11-2009, 10:58 AM
I think she's hillarious, myself. She's better ob the roasts then her stand up. I like anyone who throws political correctness out the window, and is an equal opportunity offender. I don't care who she screws, as long as she makes me laugh.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWRNP8gNVMM

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I think she's hillarious, myself. She's better ob the roasts then her stand up. I like anyone who throws political correctness out the window, and is an equal opportunity offender. I don't care who she screws, as long as she makes me laugh.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWRNP8gNVMM

She's a insult comic :) and a funny one at that.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Tell me - what specifically are the different races? And lets see if you can answer honestly and without ad hominem attacks.

I've not attacked any race-that's your ignorance trying to turn my opinions into attacks.. Not surprising come from someone so ignorant that they think that no race commits more crime than any other...

It doesn't matter what the races are as you are trying to make them-what our society sees as different races is defined by skin color, and Jews would check the Caucasian box every time, absent the Jewish box..

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I've not attacked any race-that's your ignorance trying to turn my opinions into attacks.. Not surprising come from someone so ignorant that they think that no race commits more crime than any other...

It doesn't matter what the races are as you are trying to make them-what our society sees as different races is defined by skin color, and Jews would check the Caucasian box every time, absent the Jewish box..

okay - we have a bait and switch - a false accusation - and total ignoring of the question. Now that those are out of the way - care to answer?

Please list the specific racial groups

stsinner
09-11-2009, 11:32 AM

That was rather funny, although she seems like she's trying to be the female Andrew Dice Clay..

However, the bit I saw was black dick after black dick for about 6 jokes in a row, and it was disgusting... Her whole act seemed to center around it. Even in that video you posted, she started out talking about chincs, but that was short lived and the majority was spent talking about banging blacks.. Started out funny but then seemed to degenerate into her comfort zone...

Lars1701a
09-11-2009, 11:51 AM

Did I say that it was wrong? NO

I just asked a damn question and you people cant answer it.

I really dont care what you call me poli, I will now allow you to label me.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Did I say that it was wrong? NO

I just asked a damn question and you people cant answer it.

I really dont care what you call me poli, I will now allow you to label me. Dude - you make it too easy!:rolleyes:

and for the record - if you would read something once in a while - http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=185264&postcount=67 - your question was dealt with.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 12:22 PM
okay - we have a bait and switch - a false accusation - and total ignoring of the question. Now that those are out of the way - care to answer?

Please list the specific racial groups

You're the one who said that Jews aren't white... What color are they, then? If a Jew is filling out a form and race is asked, which box should they check?

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 12:27 PM
You're the one who said that Jews aren't white... What color are they, then? If a Jew is filling out a form and race is asked, which box should they check?

If it costs anything to fill out the form probably none!

linda22003
09-11-2009, 12:30 PM

Oh, great, we have stereotypes for everyone! :rolleyes:

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:32 PM

According to race mongers - Jewish is a race. If you are denying this - please list for me the complete list of the various races.

stsinner

LOL!!

I heard a funny joke yesterday-probably old, but new to me.. What's a Jewish dilemma? Half-priced bacon...

PoliCon

I NEVER answer those questions. And if I must - I chose OTHER.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 12:33 PM
According to race mongers - Jewish is a race. If you are denying this - please list for me the complete list of the various races.

I'm ot going to provide a complete list of races.. I'm asking, if Jews aren't white, what box they're supposed to check of the standard accepted options on forms.. I say white.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 12:35 PM
I NEVER answer those questions. And if I must - I chose OTHER.

Very mature of you... I'm surprised you don't check Native American.. You were born here, right, smartass? So you're native to America, hence-Native American.. That would immediately get you into a protected group, and you could take even more offense to the every day mundane things that most people just let roll off their backs..

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm ot going to provide a complete list of races.. I'm asking, if Jews aren't white, what box they're supposed to check of the standard accepted options on forms.. I say white.

are you saying that the standard accepted options are a complete list?

stsinner
09-11-2009, 12:39 PM
are you saying that the standard accepted options are a complete list?

Is this a serious question?

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Is this a serious question?

yes it is.

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 12:42 PM
I check native American because I was born here!

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Very mature of you... I'm surprised you don't check Native American.. You were born here, right, smartass? So you're native to America, hence-Native American.. That would immediately get you into a protected group, and you could take even more offense to the every day mundane things that most people just let roll off their backs..

Congrats. Yet another well executed ad hominem.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:45 PM

Given that the Jewish people of a completely different ancestral line than are white europeans, that would be an incorrect answer. Jews are from among the Semitic peoples.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:46 PM
I check native American because I was born here!

which makes me think of the kid who won an "african american' scholarship and then had it taken away because he was not black - but a white south african immigrant.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 12:51 PM
yes it is.

Well, then, my answer is no-the options given on a standard form don't encompass all races. However, our society has grouped many races into several more general categories.. We have white, which encompasses European descent, Jews, the French, white Canadians, etc.. Then we have Hispanic, which covers Mexicans, Chileans, El Salvadoran, etc.. Of course you know this, but such in elementary question requires an elementary answer.

It's just silly to say that Jews aren't white. I didn't say that they're not Jews, but they are white for all intents and purposes..

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, then, my answer is no-the options given on a standard form don't encompass all races. However, our society has grouped many races into several more general categories.. We have white, which encompasses European descent, Jews, the French, white Canadians, etc.. Then we have Hispanic, which covers Mexicans, Chileans, El Salvadoran, etc.. Of course you know this, but such in elementary question requires an elementary answer.

It's just silly to say that Jews aren't white. I didn't say that they're not Jews, but they are white for all intents and purposes..
What about Latino. I have heard that this group should include all those speaking a Latin based language! Wouldn't that cross the line between Hispanic and White? I need to get this all straight in my head so I can know who I should like!

stsinner
09-11-2009, 01:36 PM
What about Latino. I have heard that this group should include all those speaking a Latin based language! Wouldn't that cross the line between Hispanic and White? I need to get this all straight in my head so I can know who I should like!

Now that's a pickle!

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 02:00 PM

The Jews are not of European decent. They are of Semitic - MIDDLE EASTERN decent. If you want to claim that Jews are white - then so also are Arabs, and the Lebanese for example. Furthermore - Spanish and Portugese Europeans are also hispanic - AND - much of central and south America was settled by white European's as well. Your racial categories are very messy and hardly definitive. Seems to me that you are defining them based not upon physical characteristics but upon nation of origin - is that correct?

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Are you short?

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Are you short?

I'm very short for 6'3 ;)

stsinner
09-11-2009, 02:09 PM
The Jews are not of European decent. They are of Semitic - MIDDLE EASTERN decent. If you want to claim that Jews are white - then so also are Arabs, and the Lebanese for example. Furthermore - Spanish and Portugese Europeans are also hispanic - AND - much of central and south America was settled by white European's as well. Your racial categories are very messy and hardly definitive. Seems to me that you are defining them based not upon physical characteristics but upon nation of origin - is that correct?

Well, I guess that would be correct, just as black refers to both African Americans and Jamaicans... I know that Jews aren't European-but I think that society classifies them as white..

This whole stupid argument reminds me of the Racial Draft (Poli-you should especially love this skit..)

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=162807

linda22003
09-11-2009, 02:11 PM
My Jewish husband's family spent a few hundred years in Poland before coming to the United States. I believe Poles are considered white.

Shannon
09-11-2009, 02:14 PM
My Jewish husband's family spent a few hundred years in Poland before coming to the United States. I believe Poles are considered white.

There's a joke in here somewhere...

linda22003
09-11-2009, 02:17 PM

Take your time. :p

stsinner
09-11-2009, 02:19 PM

Something to do with liking black poles... the subject of the thread... :D

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Well, I guess that would be correct, just as black refers to both African Americans and Jamaicans... I know that Jews aren't European-but I think that society classifies them as white..

This whole stupid argument reminds me of the Racial Draft (Poli-you should especially love this skit..)

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=162807

saw it - and to be quite honest - I don't find him funny. If race is determined by society and not by science - well then - it's artificial and pointless.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 02:44 PM

And? How are/were intermarriages between Jews and goyim viewed by jewish families and by Jewish culture? The intermarriage would have been minimal.

linda22003
09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
And? How are/were intermarriages between Jews and goyim viewed by jewish families and by Jewish culture? The intermarriage would have been minimal.

Oh, they've totally changed just within the last generation. My husband's parents wouldn't have dreamed of marrying "out". Both my husband and his brother married shiksas.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh, they've totally changed just within the last generation. My husband's parents wouldn't have dreamed of marrying "out". Both my husband and his brother married shiksas.

That depends on what kind of Jew you are. The more liberal - the more tolerant. A Lubovich would NEVER even DREAM of marrying a shiksa.

linda22003
09-11-2009, 02:58 PM
That depends on what kind of Jew you are. The more liberal - the more tolerant. A Lubovich would NEVER even DREAM of marrying a shiksa.

Maybe they wouldn't marry one, but my husband says that all Jewish men have "shiksa madness". :p

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Maybe they wouldn't marry one, but my husband says that all Jewish men have "shiksa madness". :p

Growing up with a Jewish mother - I cannot for the life of me imagine WHY!:rolleyes:

BadCat
09-11-2009, 03:39 PM

The forbidden fruit.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 03:45 PM
saw it - and to be quite honest - I don't find him funny. If race is determined by society and not by science - well then - it's artificial and pointless.

It should be pointless.. . The world would be a much calmer place!

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 04:18 PM
It should be pointless.. . The world would be a much calmer place!

It is pointless to thinking people.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 06:33 PM
It is pointless to thinking people.

You're right... I'm clearly outgunned by your superior intellect.

BSR
09-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Pretty much yes.

Wow....Just...Wow..:eek:

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 06:46 PM
You're right... I'm clearly outgunned by your superior intellect.

You are unable to give an accurate list of races so . . . .

stsinner
09-11-2009, 07:26 PM
You are unable to give an accurate list of races so . . . .

You're made me see, PoliCon, that there's only one race-the human race...

BadCat
09-11-2009, 07:31 PM
You're made me see, PoliCon, that there's only one race-the human race...

True.
Unfortunately, a lot of it is defective.

stsinner
09-11-2009, 11:23 PM
True.
Unfortunately, a lot of it is defective.

Thankfully, I was being coy...

PoliCon
09-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Thankfully, I was being coy...

too bad - because you spoke the truth for a change.

CueSi
09-12-2009, 02:28 PM

Excuse me? Are you saying white men who get involved with black women have no self respect?

~QC

CueSi
09-12-2009, 02:34 PM

As someone whose partners are primarily white men, I can give you a couple reasons:

lack of opportunity- - they grew up in mostly white neighborhoods until College/military/what have you and then a whole new world of women for them to investigate.
Intimidation - - I don't normally cop an attitude when a white guy politely hits on me. Other black women, not as much. Plus the cultural pressures can really play a serious number.
Simply didn't occur to them - - race didn't occur as a factor in choosing partners till they met a partner of a different race. It happens.
Didn't meet one that appealed to them (though there are exceptions to every rule)- - some guys didn't think there was a black woman that liked Harley's, Jack Daniels and could tolerate Glenn Beck. . .when they do, it's troo wub.

Trust me, I put ALOT of research into my work. ;)

~QC

CueSi
09-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh, and (predictably) - - - I like Lisa Lampanelli. She brings out my inner cruel. :D

~QC

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 02:44 PM
I agree with you accept for Lisa. I think she is obnoxious!

CueSi
09-12-2009, 02:50 PM
I agree with you accept for Lisa. I think she is obnoxious!

She ain't for everyone, no question about that. But this thread has been very eye opening in good AND bad ways.

~QC

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 02:56 PM
She ain't for everyone, no question about that. But this thread has been very eye opening in good AND bad ways.

~QC

We only have a couple of people out of several hundred on the site with this attitude. Don't give up on us!

linda22003
09-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Excuse me? Are you saying white men who get involved with black women have no self respect?

~QC

Oh, even better. Any whites who get involved with blacks have no self respect. Charming, non? :cool:

CueSi
09-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh, even better. Any whites who get involved with blacks have no self respect. Charming, non? :cool:

Then we'd better raze Monticello and remove Thomas Jefferson's name off of various edifaces b/c he fucked his half-sister in law.

~QC

PoliCon
09-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Then we'd better raze Monticello and remove Thomas Jefferson's name off of various edifaces b/c he fucked his half-sister in law.

~QC

Actually - that was Thomas' half brother what did that. There is only one source for the claim that Thomas romped with the slaves and that source was a disgruntled political adversary.