PDA

View Full Version : Little Eye-Patch Underwear

Crystal Wizard
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Ah, thank God for those family values...

California lawmaker resigns over taped lurid sex talk
By Torey Van Oot and Jim Sanders
Sacramento Bee

SACRAMENTO Republican Assemblyman Mike Duvall resigned from office Wednesday after revelations that he described lewd details of two sexual affairs at a televised committee hearing.

The resignation came after Assembly Speaker Karen Bass today stripped Duvall, R-Yorba Linda, of his spot as vice-chair of the Assembly Utilities and Commerce Committee following reports of a long-term affair he has carried on with a female utility company lobbyist.

Duvall, who is married, was caught on tape at an Assembly Appropriations Committee relating lurid details about the affair.

Duvall describes his mistress' "eye-patch underwear," boasts about the 18-year age difference between the two and shares dicey details about their sex life.

More... (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics/AP/story/1225570.html)

100% rating from some whacky-whacky group for family values.

Jumpy
09-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Duvall.. what an ASS!! Not only does he have 2 simultaneous affairs, he has to friggen brag about them, "locker room style". I'm sure those women are none to happy about being outed by him, let alone knowing he was bragging about his exploits.

Also, it is disappointing that the person he was talking to (Jeff Miller-R) just allowed the conversation to continue.

noonwitch
09-10-2009, 08:55 AM
It's still not as funny as the actual text messages Kwame Kilpatrick and his mistress sent to each other on her city-issued cell phone.

linda22003
09-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Also, it is disappointing that the person he was talking to (Jeff Miller-R) just allowed the conversation to continue.

I don't think I'd have the discipline to shut someone off who was determined to implode like that.

enslaved1
09-10-2009, 11:53 AM
from the end of the artilce..

Duvall also was removed from the Assembly Rules Committee, which oversees members' ethics issues. Bass said she has directed the committee to look into the matter

How can it not be a good thing that a member of an ethics committee get booted for having an affair with a lobbist? Regardless of the letter after their name, how is this acceptable? He's cheating on his wife with a person who is pushing for companies that are directly related to the committe Duval was co-chair of.

Jumpy
09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't think I'd have the discipline to shut someone off who was determined to implode like that. But why would Duvall even think that Miller would be receptive to that type of "locker room" conversation? This cannot be the first time that he has bragged about his sexploits. I am willing to bet that this will hurt Millers career as well.

MrsSmith
09-11-2009, 06:58 AM
If he was going to act this way, he should have switched parties first. If he had been a Dim, no one would bat an eye. You've got to recognise values before you can break them.

Crystal Wizard
09-11-2009, 07:12 AM
If he was going to act this way, he should have switched parties first. If he had been a Dim, no one would bat an eye. You've got to recognise values before you can break them.

Yep, Dims get away with this stuff while Reps have to pay the price. Like Vitter, Sanford, Ensign, and Craig, as compared to Spitzer and McGreevey. :rolleyes:

MrsSmith
09-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Yep, Dims get away with this stuff while Reps have to pay the price. Like Vitter, Sanford, Ensign, and Craig, as compared to Spitzer and McGreevey. :rolleyes:

Even the Dims have to pretend an interest in decency once in a while. Never mind that we could run a list of crooked Dims that's a mile long...and the vast majority have lost nothing in politics. :rolleyes:

AmPat
09-11-2009, 12:55 PM

Either you are a liar or you are completely ignorant of DIM's who are STILL in office and are CURRENT appointees to the administration. If you wish to make a point, play fair by including your butt buddies on the left also. Republicans are known to take out their trash while DUMS continue to play in theirs. Sanford has been asked to resign by a slim 100% of his party. Care to play DIMS vs REPS?:rolleyes:

Crystal Wizard
09-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Either you are a liar or you are completely ignorant of DIM's who are STILL in office and are CURRENT appointees to the administration. If you wish to make a point, play fair by including your butt buddies on the left also. Republicans are known to take out their trash while DUMS continue to play in theirs. Sanford has been asked to resign by a slim 100% of his party. Care to play DIMS vs REPS?:rolleyes:

Well, it's clear you're simply ignorant. The topic is "family values." Let's play. All four R's I named are still in office, while both Dims I named are not. And now, let's wait you go back to Clinton, despite the repeated insistence on this board not to look at the past, i.e., the Idiot Child. Your turn.

And, btw, I don't have any "butt buddies." Do you have any "strap-on buddies?"

AmPat
09-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Well, it's clear you're simply ignorant. The topic is "family values." Let's play. All four R's I named are still in office, while both Dims I named are not. And now, let's wait you go back to Clinton, despite the repeated insistence on this board not to look at the past, i.e., the Idiot Child. Your turn.

And, btw, I don't have any "butt buddies." Do you have any "strap-on buddies?"

Did Bawney Fwank Wesign? Maybe he moved his bordello activities to Harry's homestate.:rolleyes:
What about the late, not-so-great Chappaquidick Ted? Isn't he remembered fondly by Libiots for his YEARS in the Sinate?
I seem to recall an investigation into Dirty Harry Reid, oh, that's right, it went nowhere.