PDA

View Full Version : A question to you lurking lefties who are upset about Joe Wilson

BSR
09-10-2009, 03:22 PM
DU has thread after thread about Joe Wilson's complete disrespect for Obama and "the office of the president" with his yelling "you lie" during Obama's speech. They gnashed their teeth and ripped their clothes because the President was disrespected. OK... What was your reaction when an Iraqi journalist threw his shoes at President Bush while he gave a press conference? Were you outraged? Were you appalled at the complete lack of respect for the office of the president? the journalist did much worse to a President then Joe and what I saw on DU was laughter and contempt for the "Resident" as you like to call him. You screamed from the mountain tops how much he deserved it and the journalist who was arrested needed to be freed and welcomed as a hero......

Why is it you have a different reaction now? Let me answer that for you.... Hypocrisy, right?

BadCat
09-10-2009, 03:25 PM
I've been trying to get into Joe Wilson's web site all day, it's overloaded.

I wanted to thank him for his statement, then I wanted to call him a pussy for apologizing for it.

BSR
09-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I've been trying to get into Joe Wilson's web site all day, it's overloaded.

I wanted to thank him for his statement, then I wanted to call him a pussy for apologizing for it.

I know no one will chime in because when you point out their hypocrisy, they scatter like cockroaches. I just wanted to point it out...

I just shake my head to think he was strong enough to stand up on national TV and call him out on his bullshit, but he wasn't strong enough to tell them to fuck themselves when they demanded he apologize.

Suit&Tie
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Because Joe Wilson was on the floor of the UNITED STATES FUCKING CONGRESS.

BSR
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM

I see.. So it's ok to disrespect the President as long as you arent on the floor of "the UNITED STATES (of) FUCKING CONGRESS". So if Joe Wilson walked up to Obama outside of Congress and said " You lie" you'd be saying "Fuck yeah, Obama deserved that shit", right?

It matters because Obama was on the congress floor and Bush was in Iraq... Got it...:rolleyes:

Teetop
09-10-2009, 05:06 PM

STFU, lying piece of shit.

It was ok in 2005 when W was booed right?

linda22003
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM

You don't read much history - American or British - do you? :)

Rockntractor
09-10-2009, 05:35 PM

Come on Underpants, I thought you had a better vocabulary than that!

Lars1701a
09-10-2009, 06:07 PM

So its alright to throw a shoe at the magic negro if he is not on the floor of the UNITED STATES FUCKING CONGRESS?

PoliCon
09-10-2009, 10:05 PM

He was fucking congress on the floor when he called that out? :eek:

PoliCon
09-10-2009, 10:07 PM
You don't read much history - American or British - do you? :)

I'll wager all he reads is DU, KOS, and HUFF PO.

AmPat
09-10-2009, 11:28 PM
I know no one will chime in because when you point out their hypocrisy, they scatter like cockroaches. I just wanted to point it out...

I just shake my head to think he was strong enough to stand up on national TV and call him out on his bullshit, but he wasn't strong enough to tell them to fuck themselves when they demanded he apologize.

He did not apologize because the DUMS demanded it. He apologized within 30 minutes and did it because he is a gentleman. His apology was for the behavior, not the message.:cool:

I'll consider being upset about this when the sanctimonious morons on the left aologize for 8 years of disrespect and acrimony they gave Gearge Bush. When fecal matter like Pisslousy and Reid can call the president dumb in print and interviews, they have no right to demand anything of Joe Wilson. Clean your own act first DUmmyRATS and we may listen.:mad:

patriot45
09-10-2009, 11:36 PM
He did not apologize because the DUMS demanded it. He apologized within 30 minutes and did it because he is a gentleman. His apology was for the behavior, not the message.:cool:

I'll consider being upset about this when the sanctimonious morons on the left aologize for 8 years of disrespect and acrimony they gave Gearge Bush. When fecal matter like Pisslousy and Reid can call the president dumb in print and interviews, they have no right to demand anything of Joe Wilson. Clean your own act first DUmmyRATS and we may listen.:mad:

Best take on this yet! K&R! :D

He was called on it, they zeroed him out, he had to do the right thing. I watched him on all the shows tonite and he meant it when he called the 0 a liar!

CharlesCS
09-11-2009, 12:32 AM
He was fucking congress on the floor when he called that out? :eek:

Now that is comedy. I needed that laugh.

Gutie
09-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Calling out Obama -----> RAGE!!! & BAWWWWFEST 2009.

Seriously, this shows the fact that liberals are children who never learend to grow up. They scream and howl over the smallest percieved slight, and when they actually are called out on anything they shit bricks over it and lament how horrible it is that anyone can be so uncouth and demeaning to "question authority."

The most amusing thing of all is Bush can have the entire Donkey Brigade in Congress raspberry and boo at him in an actual Annual Address Code Pink and other mornic groups interrupt sessions of congress and other similar events and not even be phased.

Whereas the suave, calm and collected Mr. O has such thin skin that all it takes is two words and everyone on the left devolves into "rabble rabble rabble etc."

The fact this has emerged from just shouting "you lie" at Mr. O has gotten so laughable that it really encourages me to wonder how spaztic we can make the leftists on college campuses it we actually TRIED to. The facts are that liberalism is contrary to it's claims, and Mr. O again shows it's actions are contrary to his claims as well. Good luck ever seeing your approval rating ever creep above 40% after the end of the year Mr. O.

AlmostThere
09-11-2009, 04:18 AM
And when Reid calls Bush a loser as Air Force One is landing abroad, that's OK? I believe he called Bush a liar as well or at least insinuated he was one. Liberals in Congress have a very convenient memory. They have no problem with Obama addressing students but Bush 41 was raked over the coals and Congressional hearings into his address were conducted. Liberals in and out of Congress are nothing but fucking hypocrites. :mad:

MrsSmith
09-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Seriously, the answer is very simple...a person has to HAVE values in order to break them. As the Dims have no values, they can call a Republican president a liar, boo him during speeches, stab him in the back during wartime, and assist our enemies without any retribution. But because Republicans understand and recognise decency and values, we are able to "do wrong." That's just how it works when somewhere near half our countrymen (and women) have been unable to mature beyond a mental age of about 14. :(

Teetop
09-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Hey shit-stain? Who was front and center in 2006 when the dims interrupted BusHitler on the Crongressional floor?

The answer is here. (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/09/front-center-guess-which-hopey-changer.html)

noonwitch
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
I think it was not the best move on Wilson's part to shout out like that-it could undermine his credibility by making him look like a crackpot who can't keep his mouth shut and show a little class during a nationally-televised moment, but that's his problem, not mine.

I hardly think it's the outrage of the week, though. Obama seemed to take it in stride.

AlmostThere
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
As Fred Barnes and Mort Kondracke would say:
This week Obama UP and Wilson DOWN. That was a real gimme to Obama and the Democrats. :(

Sonnabend
09-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Actually, that shoe throwing incident is damning proof of how the Dems have got it wrong. Had he done that with Sod'emInsane, he and his family would be dead or in a torture room.

Instead the guy got a fair trial and prison, which is understandable, since he attacked a head of state...but he and his family are safe.

Democracy and freedom defined...the right to protest, to wear the consequences, sure...but he was free to make that statement and he will be released soon enough..but he will go home alive.

All because of the man he threw a shoe at.:)

NJCardFan
09-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey shit-stain? Who was front and center in 2006 when the dims interrupted BusHitler on the Crongressional floor?

The answer is here. (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/09/front-center-guess-which-hopey-changer.html)

What is funny about this is that Bush says that the Democrats stopped him from fixing Social Security and the Dems applauded this. They were proud of themselves for not fixing SS.

Dan D. Doty
09-12-2009, 12:38 AM

If we go by this line of thought, then the Left should have been upset when Code Pink did the same thing; their silence was deafing.