PDA

View Full Version : Wee willy pitt is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka:PBS
09-10-2009, 05:12 PM
WilliamPitt (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-09-09 09:05 PM
Original message
He parked it.
Advertisements [?]Edited on Wed Sep-09-09 09:25 PM by WilliamPitt
My apologies to The Permanently Annoyed And Angry here on DU.

The President explained this situation as it stands.

Love the man or hate him, but if the matter isn't clear after tonight, i.e if you ***still*** don't get it, well...either you're being stupid on purpose, which is bad enough, ot you're just dumb by accident, which is a goddam shame...

...either way, I don't care.

The President spoke tonight, and he parked it.

Period.

End of file.

See you tomorrow.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=6504675&mesg_id=6504675

I have not heard from him in so long. Thought he dropped off the face of the earth. Now.....what did obama park? did he park the limo? Did he park the minivan?

BSR
09-10-2009, 05:14 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=6504675&mesg_id=6504675

I have not heard from him in so long. Thought he dropped off the face of the earth. Now.....what did obama park? did he park the limo? Did he park the minivan?

he parked his ass in front of America and bullshited everyone about the costs and reach of the health care program he wants passed.

aka:PBS
09-10-2009, 05:20 PM
he parked his ass in front of America and bullshited everyone about the costs and reach of the health care program he wants passed.

you think that the national debt is big now...............................just wait. At the rate obama is and wants to spend money............my kids grand children will still be bailing it out.

SPYDER
09-10-2009, 05:54 PM
I see that there are a few of Wills followers don't think too much of him!!!

I also noticed a few tombstoned replys.

And on a side note I see that DU has not spoke a word yet on the Acorn video with the pimp and his under age girls.

Zathras
09-10-2009, 11:56 PM
I think what Wee Willie was trying to say is The Obumbler hit a home run with his speech last night....got some news for the DUmmys that are lurking....that speech wouldn't have been a home run in a phone booth.

ralph wiggum
09-11-2009, 12:18 AM
My favorite response:

Raster Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Thu Sep-10-09 08:23 AM
Response to Original message
122. Did he park that in 24 business hours, Will, or just regular hours?

:D