http://www.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/19079

Money talks.

Sonnabend
09-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Oh lovely, a Plame crash in slow motion :D

Texas Terrier
09-11-2009, 07:27 AM
He running in South Carolina.

Only way Wilson will lose that state is if the Dems get votes from the graveyards.

Reminds me of my favorite Jerry Clower story:

"Marcel Ledbetter was out in the grave yard helping his boss, a deputy register names of dead folks to vote so they could help the sheriff win re-election. They got about halfway through the cemetery and the deputy calls out to Marcel..."Ok. Let's go. We've got enough." And Marcel says "Oh no we're not. These people on this side have just as much a right to vote as those on that side." :D

SarasotaRepub
09-11-2009, 07:31 AM
DU was all atwitter about this yesterday. :D

Constitutionally Speaking
09-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Ten bucks says Wilson out raises his opponent over this.

lacarnut
09-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Commies like Soris, Van Jones and other left wing hack jobs making donations no less. At the end of the day, your boy loses.

Nubs
09-11-2009, 10:21 AM
This just shows how bad the magic O's speech was. The heckler is a bigger story than anything in the speech itself.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 10:30 AM
This just shows how bad the magic O's speech was. The heckler is a bigger story than anything in the speech itself.

very good point!!:D

Suit&Tie
09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
750k now for Rob Miller. A McCain advisor donated $1000 to Miller because he was so embarrassed by Wilson.

Hawkgirl
09-11-2009, 08:29 PM

good point

lacarnut
09-11-2009, 08:37 PM
750k now for Rob Miller. A McCain advisor donated $1000 to Miller because he was so embarrassed by Wilson.
Good. McCain should join the Democratic party. This POS has done a great deal of damage to the Repub party like campaign finance reform. When Obama mentinoned his name last night, I thought McCain was ready to give him a BJ . This attention whore was grinning from ear to ear.

Suit&Tie
09-11-2009, 09:10 PM
John McCain is everything but a piece of shit. Take that back.

BSR
09-11-2009, 09:39 PM

When this dipshit is sticking up for him, you know it's time to write him off... :rolleyes:

lacarnut
09-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Damn Boy, you are stupid. You meant anything rather than everything. I don't take anything back. Tough titty if you don't like it.

djones520
09-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Suit&Tie, here you go.

With a political arms race in full force, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) has raised almost $750,000 in less than 48 hours since his shout of "You lie!" to President Obama during the Wednesday address to Congress, almost matching the Internet-fueled haul of his likely Democratic opponent.

Republicans expect Wilson to also top more than $1 million by Monday because of the immense publicity he's received in the last 48 hours. In the relatively inexpensive South Carolina district, which takes in the southern portion of the state, the two opponents will likely have their two-year budgets filled in less than a week, strategists say.

To put this fund-raising haul in perspective, Wilson, by early next week, could equal the total amount of money he raised in the entire two-year-election cycle of 2008, when he raised a little more than $1.1 million.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitol-briefing/2009/09/scs_wilson_rakes_in_750000_in.html

PoliCon
09-12-2009, 12:38 AM

Too true. Take back that insult to shit!

djones520
09-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Seriously people, wtf? I'm absolutely disgusted with the way your treating McCain here.

AmPat
09-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Seriously people, wtf? I'm absolutely disgusted with the way your treating McCain here.
Personal attacks against him should be toned down. I do understand the anger. McCain is little more than Specter- lite. He has damaged the party by his failure to uphold party values. he sells out to the other side way too easily under the guise of bipartisanship. His motives are suspect to me. I sense he is attempting to lay the groundwork for his desired legacy, Senator-Statesman- The diplomatic Senator, etc. I don't buy it. He nauseates me.