PDA

View Full Version : Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office

samurai
09-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office

Friday, September 11, 2009

One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes, another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

The newly released videotape, shot on July 25, shows ACORN staffers explaining to the pair how they can hide the woman's professed work — prostitution — and get a loan that will help them establish a brothel.

James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old independent filmmaker, posed as the pimp while visiting the ACORN office, accompanied by 20-year-old Hannah Giles, who posed as the prostitute. On a videotape provided to FOXNews.com, they are seen receiving guidance to establish the woman as the sole proprietor of a bogus company to mask the nature of her business.

"She's not going to put on (the loan application) that she's doing prostitution ... she doesn't have to," the ACORN staffer says. "You don't have to sit back and tell people what you do."

The ACORN staffer is heard suggesting that O'Keefe can purchase a house, and as the landlord, if he is ever questioned by authorities, he can say he was unaware of the illegal business going on inside.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549241,00.html
This is standard procedure at ACORN, these people being taped aren't surprised or shocked at the requests at all. Even when the couple tells them they are bringing 13 underage girls from El Salvador to work as prostitutes, they simply say "Great, you should claim about 3 of them as your dependents in order to write off more taxes, but not all 13, because that'd look suspicious."

ACORN needs to be sut down now!

And THIS should be the face of "community organizing"...

FreeAmerican
09-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Has the media mentioned anything about this, because I haven't heard anything. Nor have I heard anything about the Army Captain refusing orders to deploy.

PoliCon
09-11-2009, 12:07 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=18833

samurai
09-11-2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=18833

Yeah, that was the 1st tape, in Baltimore. The film makers did it again, at an ACORN in Washington, and got the same results. That's what this story is about. It wasn't just a 1-time thing, it's standard ACORN procedure.

samurai
09-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Has the media mentioned anything about this, because I haven't heard anything. Nor have I heard anything about the Army Captain refusing orders to deploy.

Only FOX news and a couple conservative papers. None of the drive-by media is mentioning it... not "newsworthy" to them, I guess.

Nubs
09-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Isn't it time to investigate for a RICO case?

FreeAmerican
09-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Only FOX news and a couple conservative papers. None of the drive-by media is mentioning it... not "newsworthy" to them, I guess.

I kinda figured that would be the case. Of course in light of Gibbs blasting CNN for creating a panic over the coast guard's training exercise, maybe something will change with them at least but I doubt it.

AmPat
09-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Isn't it time to investigate for a RICO case?

Or a Special Prosecutor? DumbocRATS couldn't field enough of them for Conservatives or Republicans. Why no investigations? Where's the outrage? It is still an outrage for our Constitution to be shredded and our country stolen, right? Or is it that Conservatives care for the country more than DummyRATS?

I suggest that DUmmyRATS love power more than their country.

"Who cares the Ship is sinking? I'm In Charge!":mad: