PDA

View Full Version : 15 Year Old Boy No Longer 'Packing'.

Gingersnap
09-11-2009, 04:42 PM
So much for packing a, um, rod

It's a lesson he should have learned from Plaxico Burress -- but this was worse.

A 15-year-old Brooklyn boy shot himself in the penis Sunday after fumbling with a gun that had slid from his waistband, authorities said yesterday.

Khamir Grant was then arrested for reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon -- the same charges levied against Burress, who shot himself at a Manhattan nightclub in 2008, law-enforcement sources said.

Grant told cops that he was walking home from Amersfort Park at East 39th Street and Avenue J in East Flatbush around 1:30 a.m., when the gun began to fall into his pants, sources said.

When Grant grabbed for it, he accidentally pulled the trigger, firing a bullet right through his penis.

Grant staggered home and told his mom what had happened, sources said.

They took a livery car to Kings County Hospital, where Grant was released after treatment and then arrested by police.

Well, they say stupid should hurt. :D

NY Post (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/brooklyn/so_much_for_packing_um_rod_jXKO6I6jK3RgVNDNWClDoI)

Gingersnap
09-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Bumping for amusement.

Ranger Rick
09-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Yes it should.

I am amused by the "They took a livery car to Kings County Hospital, " isn't that a limo, from welfare housing? Who payed?

The local hospital here in Orange California, has free valet parking. People kept abandoning their cars in the ambulance drive way, to rush their kid into the ER. It works out cheaper and safer.

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 09:02 PM
I was out shooting insulators off an unused power pole when I was a kid. I was used to using the long barreled Remington 22 but my neighbor had just bought a Ruger 10/22 with a scope. I wasn't used to the scope or the short barrel. I had the gun rested between my knees and pulled it back toward my eye to focus. I pulled the trigger and couldn't figure out how I had missed the insulator. A little while later my boot filled up with blood and I realized I had shot a hole through my knee. I didn't tell my mother until it really started to hurt later in the evening. I wasn't allowed to have guns but after that incident my parents changed their minds and bought me a shot gun and rifle so I wouldn't sneak around behind their backs.

Gingersnap
09-11-2009, 11:55 PM
I was out shooting insulators off an unused power pole when I was a kid. I was used to using the long barreled Remington 22 but my neighbor had just bought a Ruger 10/22 with a scope. I wasn't used to the scope or the short barrel. I had the gun rested between my knees and pulled it back toward my eye to focus. I pulled the trigger and couldn't figure out how I had missed the insulator. A little while later my boot filled up with blood and I realized I had shot a hole through my knee. I didn't tell my mother until it really started to hurt later in the evening. I wasn't allowed to have guns but after that incident my parents changed their minds and bought me a shot gun and rifle so I wouldn't sneak around behind their backs.

LOL! Great story! I shot my brother's boot accidentally one time. It was his boot and not his actual foot but my folks wouldn't let me shoot for like 3 months. Lessons, lessons.... They did nothing about him shoving a bottle rocket inside my shirt, however. :mad:

:D

enslaved1
09-12-2009, 12:37 AM
There have been several stories like this over the years as gangsta chic caught on. The one I remember was a dumb white kid showing off a sawed off shotgun stuck down the front of his shorts and BOOM!

I think a single bullet would be preferable to a crotch full of buckshot, what about you folks?

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 12:40 AM
There have been several stories like this over the years as gangsta chic caught on. The one I remember was a dumb white kid showing off a sawed off shotgun stuck down the front of his shorts and BOOM!

I think a single bullet would be preferable to a crotch full of buckshot, what about you folks?

I think if I did that I would load the gun again and blow my brains out!

RobJohnson
09-12-2009, 12:53 AM
I've been shot, just missed my chest and the bullet went clear through my upper right wrist.