PDA

View Full Version : Census Bureau severs ties with ACORN in 2010 count

GRiver
09-11-2009, 08:11 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) - The Census Bureau on Friday severed its ties with ACORN, a community organization that has been hit with Republican accusations of voter-registration fraud.

"We do not come to this decision lightly," Census director Robert Groves wrote in a letter to ACORN, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

In splitting with ACORN, Groves sought to tamp down GOP concerns and negative publicity that the partnership will taint the 2010 head count.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9ALCUJO0&show_article=1

GRiver
09-11-2009, 08:14 PM
First news with any reason that has come out of this government in a long time. And, with the ethics their hirees have demonstrated in the last few days, it is doubtful they would approach the census with any sort of ethical framework.

SaintLouieWoman
09-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Too bad folks didn't realize how bad Acorn really is BEFORE the election.

Good for the good folks who exposed Acorn. Glenn Beck has really been documenting their infractions.

djones520
09-12-2009, 12:05 AM
DUmps going nuts over this. I love it. :D

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Acorn will re-associate under a new name.

megimoo
09-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Too bad folks didn't realize how bad Acorn really is BEFORE the election.

Good for the good folks who exposed Acorn. Glenn Beck has really been documenting their infractions.
With all of the charges against them if we had a decent Federal Attorney General instead of Holder he would invoke the Rico Act against them ?

ACORN is clearly an Corrupt Criminal Organization but unfortunately we also have an Corrupt Criminal Administration in the White House protecting them !

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

djones520
09-12-2009, 12:22 AM
With all of the charges against them if we had a decent Federal Attorney General instead of Holder he would invoke the Rico Act against them ?

ACORN is clearly an Corrupt Criminal Organization but unfortunately we also have an Corrupt Criminal Administration in the White House protecting them !

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

Saw a story that the state prosecuters office is actually thinking about going after the people who EXPOSED ACORN. :rolleyes:

GRiver
09-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Acorn will re-associate under a new name.They already have...Community Organizations International. I hear they have an opening in the "Prostitute Recruiting Division".

AmPat
09-12-2009, 02:54 PM
They already have...Community Organizations International. I hear they have an opening in the "Prostitute Recruiting Division".

Only if they are child prostitutes.:cool:
The Maryland DA is considering charges against the reporters who exposed this traitorous and evil organization.

New world order. Up is down and bad is good. The only sin is calling something a sin. This is the logical end-state of 100% tolerance.

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Only if they are child prostitutes.:cool:
The Maryland DA is considering charges against the reporters who exposed this traitorous and evil organization.

New world order. Up is down and bad is good. The only sin is calling something a sin. This is the logical end-state of 100% tolerance.

The Bible said all this would start happening. I've been one to deny we are living in end times for years but I'm not so sure anymore.