PDA

View Full Version : Serious Friday night question about breasts.

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Ok guys and gals, how many pairs of breasts do you look at per day?

Yes, I said gals too because we know you do, even though you may look at them for a totally different reason. What I mean is Ive had women in my presence say something like "Damn, I hope my breasts dont look like that in a few years" type of comment.

Anyways, since I began driving a truck three and half years ago, I probably look at close to a couple hundred sets per day.

How many do you all think you look at?

Shannon
09-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Are you including moobs?

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 09:04 PM
I like boobs!:D

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Are you including moobs?

No. I am not including the tailgate parties at Land Shark Stadium. :D

Bubba Dawg
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I went with a high number cuz of multiple viewings.....

Shannon
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
No. I am not including the tailgate parties at Land Shark Stadium. :D

Well then, I don't look at breasts at all unless they are falling out and I have no choice.

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Well then, I don't look at breasts at all unless they are falling out and I have no choice.
lol

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 09:11 PM

If I had real boobs I would play with them in front of the mirror all day!

Shannon
09-11-2009, 09:14 PM

My best friend used to work at Victoria's Secret. She brought home some "fake boobs" to put in a bra and found her husband playing with them. Men are such retards.

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:16 PM
My best friend used to work at Victoria's Secret. She brought home some "fake boobs" to put in a bra and found her husband playing with them. Men are such retards.

And yet women like you love us.... :D

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:22 PM

So Victoria's Secret has fake boobs? Is that so you women, when you go in there, can size up what a breast augmentation will do for your figure?

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:23 PM

It's getting on for my bedtime. How am I supposed to sleep with THAT image in my head? :eek:

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:24 PM
It's getting on for my bedtime. How am I supposed to sleep with THAT image in my head? :eek:

Rub your breasts while counting sheep......May not help you sleep but Im sure your significant other will appreciate it. :D

Bubba Dawg
09-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Gets ya hot don't it......:p:D

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 09:25 PM
I like puffies the best!

Bubba Dawg
09-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Rub your breasts while counting sheep......May not help you sleep but Im sure your significant other will appreciate it. :D

Rock raises goats now, but he used to raise sheep. He had to get rid of 'em. Every time he tried to do inventory he fell asleep.....

linda22003
09-11-2009, 09:28 PM
I hope there are good movies on all night. I'm not even going to TRY to sleep, now. :mad:

Shannon
09-11-2009, 09:29 PM
So Victoria's Secret has fake boobs? Is that so you women, when you go in there, can size up what a breast augmentation will do for your figure?

It's so we can look like we've had breast augmentation. You put them in the bra.

Bubba Dawg
09-11-2009, 09:31 PM
I hope there are good movies on all night. I'm not even going to TRY to sleep, now. :mad:

Look on the bright side Linda. At least he didn't say he would prance around in front of the mirror playing with them.

Small mercies I say.

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:32 PM
It's so we can look like we've had breast augmentation. You put them in the bra. How many fake boobs do you have?

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:33 PM

Either way, try my suggestion out. :D

Shannon
09-11-2009, 09:34 PM
How many fake boobs do you have?

I don't. I didn't like them. I have water bras. Tons of water bras.:p

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 09:35 PM
How many fake boobs do you have?

You only need two (I hope).

MountainMan
09-11-2009, 09:37 PM
I don't. I didn't like them. I have water bras. Tons of water bras.:p

Is that for having that "feeling bloated" sensation above the waistline? :confused:

Bubba Dawg
09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
You only need two (I hope).

Yes, but three or more....hmmm.....

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes, but three or more....hmmm.....

I'd be overwhelmed I'm not programed for 50% more pleasure!

GRiver
09-11-2009, 10:23 PM
My best friend used to work at Victoria's Secret. She brought home some "fake boobs" to put in a bra and found her husband playing with them. Men are so predictable.fixed :)

GRiver
09-11-2009, 10:26 PM
It's like that old joke...why do dogs lick their balls...because they can...and if I could, I would never leave the house:D

Gingersnap
09-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Truthfully, I view my own but I'm not too into random viewing. About the only time I stare at another woman's breasts is when they either in danger of falling out her top or when they reach truly enormous proportions.

At one point we had hired this clerical person who had the most "out there" implants. She dressed for it, too. I did view her, I will admit. They were like Victoria Beckham's before she had the reduction except larger.

Rockntractor
09-11-2009, 11:58 PM
If they are going to have them that large they should make them out of some type of foam so you wouldn't get back problems. Also they would serve as a flotation device if you ever were in danger of drowning!

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Truthfully, I view my own but I'm not too into random viewing. About the only time I stare at another woman's breasts is when they either in danger of falling out her top or when they reach truly enormous proportions.

At one point we had hired this clerical person who had the most "out there" implants. She dressed for it, too. I did view her, I will admit. They were like Victoria Beckham's before she had the reduction except larger.

If you want a new fox avatar after today I think I have some. Or how about the little red haired girl with the tuba?

Gingersnap
09-12-2009, 12:18 AM
If you want a new fox avatar after today I think I have some. Or how about the little red haired girl with the tuba?

Thanks for asking but............no. I always use that type of avi on 9/11. It'll be back to my usual the next time I log on. ;)

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks for asking but............no. I always use that type of avi on 9/11. It'll be back to my usual the next time I log on. ;)

I knew what you were doing today I was thinking about some variety for later.

RobJohnson
09-12-2009, 01:01 AM
I see alot of breasts.

I play with alot of them also.