PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Fundraising Exceeds $1Million

stsinner
09-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Check out the comments after the article... I thought I accidentally stumbled into DU...

A source on Rep. Joe Wilson's campaign says his fundraising has broken $1 million -- and surpassed that of his Democratic rival, Rob Miller -- since his outburst of "You lie!" during President Obama's address to Congress Wednesday. (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0909/Wilson_campaign_Fundraising_breaks_1_million_passe s_Miller.html)

lacarnut
09-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Check out the comments after the article... I thought I accidentally stumbled into DU...

A source on Rep. Joe Wilson's campaign says his fundraising has broken $1 million -- and surpassed that of his Democratic rival, Rob Miller -- since his outburst of "You lie!" during President Obama's address to Congress Wednesday. (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0909/Wilson_campaign_Fundraising_breaks_1_million_passe s_Miller.html)

Suit & Tie, or should I say dumb ass, will not be pleased. Joe is going to kick his Democratic opponent's ass.

Suit&Tie
09-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Wilson also has gobs of money coming in from the insurance companies, they've made an effort to take care of Joe.

Rockntractor
09-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Wilson also has gobs of money coming in from the insurance companies, they've made an effort to take care of Joe.

Have you got any proof Underpants?

Constitutionally Speaking
09-12-2009, 07:47 PM

Better the insurance companies than the trial lawyers.

NJCardFan
09-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Give that man a cheroot.

Zathras
09-12-2009, 08:21 PM

Excuse me DUmbass but you have a couple threads in the Dome that need a question or 5 answered by your cowardly ass.

lacarnut
09-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Excuse me DUmbass but you have a couple threads in the Dome that need a question or 5 answered by your cowardly ass.

That''s the wimpy pussie MO.

SaintLouieWoman
09-12-2009, 09:51 PM

Well said. :)

BTW how is the new baby doing?

PoliCon
09-12-2009, 10:21 PM

Nice claim - of course it's - as usual - completely devoid of evidence in support of your claim. :rolleyes: I could just as easily say that Satanists are backing obama.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Well said. :)

BTW how is the new baby doing?

Awesome!! Just got some pictures in today. I'll post them soon.