PDA

View Full Version : Rush proposes next tea party events at National Media Outlets

megimoo
09-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Today, Rush just suggested to have next national TEA PARTY event staged at all National and Local Media outlets... Their front doors! Try ignoring THIS!!! Great idea! Spread the THOUGHT!!!

Comments:
Do you hear us now?
The stinking parent comapnies too: General Electric, Walt Disney Company (ABC News), Viacom, and others including Time Warner.
Id go even further, and protest at the CEOs HOMES, and the talking heads FRONT DOORS, just like ACORN does!!!

IGNORE THAT!!!!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2339380/posts

FeebMaster
09-14-2009, 02:23 PM
I don't know if you're going to get a permit for that.

lacarnut
09-14-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't know if you're going to get a permit for that.

I think the worm is beginning to turn; let's use the same tactics as the opposition. BTW, who is going to stop thousands or tens of thousands from protesting.

megimoo
09-14-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't know if you're going to get a permit for that.We can use the same one that ACORN had when they protested at the homes of those CEO'S !

FeebMaster
09-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Good luck. When the first cop rolls by and tells you to disperse, you'll lose the 80+% of your supporters that see the law as holy regardless of whether it's unjust, unconstitutional, or just plain wrong.