PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists Blow Up Digging Up an IED While U.S. Gunship Looks On

megimoo
09-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Terrorists Blow Themselves Up Trying to Dig Up an IED While U.S. Gunship Looks On - Video

Here is video of two terrorists in Afghanistan who appear to have accidently blown themselves up trying to dig up an IED they buried along a road.

The video is from a U.S. Helicopter gunship that was ready to kill the terrorists, but were holding their fire because they did not want to harm a child who was in the vicinity of the terrorists.

They watched them bury the IED in the road, and then for some reason, they started digging it up. Before the gunship could take any action, the IED detonated. . . (VIDEO)

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/09/terrorists-blow-themselves-up-trying-to.html

Rockntractor
09-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks Mr. Moo that cheered me up!:D:D:D

Bubba Dawg
09-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Osama had some dynamite
Didn't understand it, quite
Indecision seldom pays
It rained Osama for seven days.

SarasotaRepub
09-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Classic!!!:D

NEVERMIND!!!!

asdf2231
09-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Roflmao!!!!!

BadCat
09-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Enjoy your virgins, asshats.

Bubba Dawg
09-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Enjoy your virgins, asshats.

Hopefully, the virgins have a stick and a spoon.

megimoo
09-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Hopefully, the virgins have a stick and a spoon.And a bad case of crotch rot !

expat-pattaya
09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Something about that and other videos has me curious.

I can't believe that helicopter is that far away from them. it is night. Not a lot of other ambient background noise. Yet they do not hear the copter. Wassup wit dat? Every copter I have ever been near makes enough noise to hear within line of sight.

MountainMan
09-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Friggen put a smile on my face to see that. :)

NJCardFan
09-14-2009, 10:39 PM
On our first day of IED class we...........

Sonnabend
09-15-2009, 04:14 AM
Fricking media wont cover that...specially the soldier telling the kid to get away, get away....damn I hate the media.

BadCat
09-15-2009, 10:45 AM

I can't believe that helicopter is that far away from them. it is night. Not a lot of other ambient background noise. Yet they do not hear the copter. Wassup wit dat? Every copter I have ever been near makes enough noise to hear within line of sight.

It was an AH-64, which are capable of being pretty quiet for a helicopter.

megimoo
09-15-2009, 11:55 AM

AH-64A/D Apache Attack Helicopter
Whisper mode long bow apache with IR night sights and CCD gun sights .
Engage Silent Mode!!! Beware all crazies!! The silent black helicopter is HERE!!!
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/apache/

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 11:58 AM
AH-64A/D Apache Attack Helicopter
Whisper mode long bow apache with IR night sights and CCD gun sights .
Engage Silent Mode!!! Beware all crazies!! The silent black helicopter is HERE!!!
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/apache/

Wouldn't you have hated to be the guy that picked up the mess!

megimoo
09-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Wouldn't you have hated to be the guy that picked up the mess!Just call in the anti_muzzie attack hogs.

expat-pattaya
09-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Oooh, there really ARE Black Helicopters :D

It is suprising to me that the sound of the rotor whizzing through the air can be muffled that well. Obviolsy these martyrs were not aware of being watched.

On a plus note, both will no longer reduce the available oxygen supply to the rest of us :D