PDA

View Full Version : Astronaut Urine Creates a Surprisingly Attractive Light Show

megimoo
09-14-2009, 07:25 PM
That's no comet. This photo actually shows a trail of urine and waste water streaming out of the shuttle Discovery. The waste froze upon release, then quickly sublimated into a sparkling, glowing vapor.

http://io9.com/5358622/astronaut-urine-creates-a-surprisingly-attractive-light-show

Rockntractor
09-14-2009, 07:48 PM
:eek:

Bubba Dawg
09-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm thinking....JUKEBOX!!!!!

SarasotaRepub
09-14-2009, 08:21 PM
What a pissy thread moo. :mad::D

megimoo
09-14-2009, 08:30 PM
What a pissy thread moo. :mad::D
Is that all that you have ?

Bubba Dawg
09-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Is that all that you have ?

Megs, underneath that Dark Helmet, his face is flushed. :p:D

megimoo
09-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Megs, underneath that Dark Helmet, his face is flushed. :p:D
I've always wondered just why they didn't simply flush their toilette's into space.

I know that everything would freeze instantly but if they had a container to hold everything and a little jet pack they could vector it into the solar body !

After thinking about it a simple malfunction could be hellish with an instantly frozen butt,solidified urethral tract and a rock hard bladder !

And all of that frozen crap would eventually cause some damage to an important system somewhere !

Rockntractor
09-14-2009, 09:57 PM
I've always wondered just why they didn't simply flush their toilette's into space.

I know that everything would freeze instantly but if they had a container to hold everything and a little jet pack they could vector it into the solar body !

After thinking about it a simple malfunction could be hellish with an instantly frozen butt,solidified urethral tract and a rock hard bladder !

And all of that frozen crap would eventually cause some damage to an important system somewhere !

Hard ass!