PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Breitbart Tells Hannity ACORN Video Coming Out Tomorrow is "Devastating" -

megimoo
09-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Andrew Breitbart Tells Hannity ACORN Video Coming Out Tomorrow is "Devastating" - Video 9/14/09

Here is video of Sean Hannity tonight announcing the breaking news that the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office has announced they are opening an investigation into the ACORN Office there as a result of the undercover video released today filmed in that office.

The video above also contains an interview Hannity did with Hannah Giles - the young woman who posed as a prostitute in the video, and Andrew Breitbart.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/09/andrew-breitbart-tells-hannity-acorn.html

NJCardFan
09-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Sorry, I just can't by the fact that Hannah Giles is hot. Dammit it's tough being this shallow.

megimoo
09-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Sorry, I just can't by the fact that Hannah Giles is hot. Dammit it's tough being this shallow.
But Only human,she is hot !

Hannah Giles is a 20 year old college student who became interested in exposing social injustice and the abuses of power when she attended her first conference in Washington, DC in 2007.

In the Bowels of Baltimore ACORN by Hannah Giles

The Baltimore adventure with ACORN started off as a silly idea, both absurd and incredible by all accounts. But it stuck, and quickly escalated into a full blown operation with scripts, method acting, undercover gear, scandalous outfits, fast minds, good hearts, plenty of humor and healthy homemade blueberry muffins.

When I pitched the “prostitute goes into ACORN seeking housing” idea to James O’Keefe at the beginning of the summer, I had absolutely no idea how he would respond. He came back with, “Would you be willing to portray the prostitute? And if so, when can you do this?”

Needless to say, the project had officially begun.

An idea conceived on an afternoon jog would soon birth material evidence.

Most people come up with ridiculous ideas, things that graze against societal norms. However, not all are capable of action because not all are comfortable with action. Many lack the desire for truth and justice, most don’t even know to want it. But on occasion, the previous join forces. The right people with the appropriate calling unite against a common enemy, then the sky is the limit and hell is the target. There will be no compromises, only adaptation and infiltration.
http://biggovernment.com/author/hgiles/

expat-pattaya
09-15-2009, 02:35 AM

It's OK. I'm right there in the shallow end with ya :D