PDA

View Full Version : BeckTells Greta He has a New ACORN Video that Will "Peel the Skin Off Your Face" .

megimoo
09-15-2009, 09:28 AM
BeckTells Greta He Will Reveal New ACORN Video that Will "Peel the Skin Off Your Face" - Video

Here is video of Glenn Beck "On the Record" last night with Greta Van Susteren where he told her he will show new ACORN video later today that will "absolutely peel the skin off your face."

Beck said "you haven't seen anything until you see the video that will come out tomorrow." Beck says this at the 3:42 remaining mark of the video.

He talked with Greta about what has come out so far regarding ACORN, and made the point that SEIU (Service Employees International Union) is a sister organization of ACORN. Beck said these two organizations "surround the President...

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/09/glenn-beck-tells-greta-van-susteren-he.html

djones520
09-15-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm gonna have to watch the rerun tonight. He's sensationalyzing this video so much I'm expecting to see them eating babies around a fire.

stsinner
09-15-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm gonna have to watch the rerun tonight. He's sensationalyzing this video so much I'm expecting to see them eating babies around a fire.

Or even worse-counseling a pimp and prostitute on how to lie to secure a home loan...

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 10:36 AM

Yeah it should have just been covered up!

linda22003
09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I doubt Greta wants the skin peeled off her face, except by a qualified plastic surgeon. I'd still love to know who did her eye tuck - that's the dr. I'm going to want for mine!

BadCat
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM
I doubt Greta wants the skin peeled off her face, except by a qualified plastic surgeon. I'd still love to know who did her eye tuck - that's the dr. I'm going to want for mine!

You gotta be kidding.

Greta looks like one of those animations where they superimpose a moving mouth over a still picture.

linda22003
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I can't watch her because of the way she talks out of the side of her mouth but her eye tuck was very well done.

AmPat
09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Yeah it should have just been covered up!

Yep, we've told you people 300 times; "there's nothing to see here, move along now."

patriot45
09-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Brietbart and the girl in those acorn videos were on Hannity last nite and they said its going to be a biggie and that there might be more! :eek: bye, bye acorn!

NJCardFan
09-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Brietbart and the girl in those acorn videos were on Hannity last nite and they said its going to be a biggie and that there might be more! :eek: bye, bye acorn!
2 things will come out of it. Either they will be protected and everything that has been brought out will be dismissed as a smear campaign or Obama will toss them under the bus like he's done with Wright, Jones, et al.

megimoo
09-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Brietbart and the girl in those acorn videos were on Hannity last nite and they said its going to be a biggie and that there might be more! :eek: bye, bye acorn!Naw they will just play the old race card.

Milly
09-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Does an ACORN counselor admitting to murder count as a sensation? OMG! :eek:

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Naw they will just play the old race card.

Race card my ass! They have been playing the whole friggen race deck lately and I'm sick of it!

megimoo
09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
2 things will come out of it. Either they will be protected and everything that has been brought out will be dismissed as a smear campaign or Obama will toss them under the bus like he's done with Wright, Jones, et al.
He can't do that .ACORN is the main cadre of the Obama Peoples militia that he needs to enforce martial law .

noonwitch
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
I am curious if any potential pimps or prostitutes were actually given any money from the organization. The videos are bad, and it's wrong to counsel people on how to put those things in acceptable terms, to try to con money or housing out of a public agency. But the bottom line is was money actually dispersed to them, or housing given to them? Did higher ups at ACORN regularly refuse these types of claims once they were presented for approval?

The video I saw was really sleazy-the pimp and prostitute, and they were talking about bringing teenaged illegals here to work for them.

megimoo
09-15-2009, 12:46 PM
I am curious if any potential pimps or prostitutes were actually given any money from the organization. The videos are bad, and it's wrong to counsel people on how to put those things in acceptable terms, to try to con money or housing out of a public agency. But the bottom line is was money actually dispersed to them, or housing given to them? Did higher ups at ACORN regularly refuse these types of claims once they were presented for approval?

The video I saw was really sleazy-the pimp and prostitute, and they were talking about bringing teenaged illegals here to work for them.
You've been out of the mainstream Motown action for quite a while .It's obvious from your comments.Do you think that most hookers these days are over thirty and old looking ?

Most black pimps import and hire young kids about seventeen to work the streets and they burnout at about twenty .The European magazines are full of photos of young girls looking for American husbands and offering wild sex in return .

The pimps offer to sponsor them and send them the part of the airfare .
They enter the country on temporary visa's and promptly disappear.

Very young White girls from eastern European countries are a hot commodity and fetch the best prices.Their pimps feed,house,dress and pamper them .

They bring in several thousand a day and those who are well endowed take in even more as they learn the tricks .They live well and are held in virtual captivity for fear of their running away and striking off on their own .

lacarnut
09-15-2009, 12:55 PM
You've been out of the mainstream Motown action for quite a while .It's obvious from your comments.Do you think that most hookers these days are over thirty and old looking ?

Most black pimps import and hire young kids about seventeen to work the streets and they burnout at about twenty .The European magazines are full of photos of young girls looking for American husbands and offering wild sex in return .

The pimps offer to sponsor them and send them the part of the airfare .
They enter the country on temporary visa's and promptly disappear.

Very young White girls from eastern European countries are a hot commodity and fetch the best prices.Their pimps feed,house,dress and pamper them .

They bring in several thousand a day and those who are well endowed take in even more as they learn the tricks .They live well and are held in virtual captivity for fear of their running away and striking off on their own .

Damn, Meg. You know some shit! However, you are stealing CW's thunder.:)

micmac
09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
They are crapping themselves over at DU over this new video being released today. :D

linda22003
09-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Damn, Meg. You know some shit! However, you are stealing CW's thunder.:)

The question is how he knows so much about it. Has he done as much fieldwork as CW? Obviously it's been more at the street level.

BadCat
09-15-2009, 01:26 PM
The question is how he knows so much about it. Has he done as much fieldwork as CW? Obviously it's been more at the street level.

If you're going to downtown Phoenix on the surface streets, it's hard to miss the street walkers.

Hannah Giles is FAR too good looking to actually be a street walker. That should have tipped the Acorn goons off right away.

lacarnut
09-15-2009, 01:31 PM
If you're going to downtown Phoenix on the surface streets, it's hard to miss the street walkers.

Hannah Giles is FAR too good looking to actually be a street walker. That should have tipped the Acorn goons off right away.

I guess I don't visit the right or make that the wrong cities because the only street walkers I have seen out in force was in Miami and that was 30 years ago. The ones I saw there were damn good looking.

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 01:33 PM
The older I get the better looking they all get!

megimoo
09-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Damn, Meg. You know some shit! However, you are stealing CW's thunder.:)He gets his from a New Haven nursing home !

megimoo
09-15-2009, 02:50 PM

Hannah Giles is FAR too good looking to actually be a street walker. That should have tipped the Acorn goons off right away.Tell Numbers they are of a much higher class than her !

megimoo
09-15-2009, 02:55 PM
I guess I don't visit the right or make that the wrong cities because the only street walkers I have seen out in force was in Miami and that was 30 years ago. The ones I saw there were damn good looking.
These days there are some many transvestites working as hookers it's very hard to tell .They work the streets to pay for their next sex change operation.
I would imagine that the worst thing in the world is to hire a hooker and find that she/he/it has a bigger waldo strapped to her/it's/his leg than you have .

linda22003
09-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Tell Numbers they are of a much higher class than her !

"Than she." Try to at least get your insults right. :cool: