PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Book Are You? (Quiz.)

Gingersnap
09-15-2009, 12:47 PM
You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatkindofbookareyouquiz/fantasy.jpg

You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible. You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas. And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.

What Kind of Book Are You? (http://blogthings.com/whatkindofbookareyouquiz/)

I like Sci Fi but I wouldn't say that I "crave novelty". :confused:

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 01:07 PM
You Are Humor

You love to laugh at life, and if possible, get others to laugh along with you.
You believe there's always a humorous side to everything. And your sense of humor ranges from upbeat to very dark.

You are outrageous and very honest. You're often the only one willing to say what everyone else is thinking.
You are witty and verbally talented. You like to play with words and say things in interesting ways
I don't know how the hell they got that?:confused:

linda22003
09-15-2009, 01:17 PM
You Are Mystery

You are a natural problem solver. You like figuring out the best way to do something.
You are very intuitive. You are good at picking up on people's moods and predicting the future.

You can't help but being a bit of a detective and a snoop. You always want to know what's going on.
And while you may have the scoop on everyone you know, you're not a gossip. You're a pro at keeping secrets.

I could have sworn I would have been a dictionary!

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 01:35 PM
You Are Mystery

You are very intuitive. You are good at picking up on people's moods and predicting the future.

I could have sworn I would have been a dictionary!
Will I ever get rich and famous!

Gingersnap
09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Will I ever get rich and famous!

*shakes Magic 8 Ball*

It Is Likely (provided you join a sideshow). :p

Shannon
09-15-2009, 02:24 PM
You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatkindofbookareyouquiz/fantasy.jpg

You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.
You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.
And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.

What Kind of Book Are You? (http://blogthings.com/whatkindofbookareyouquiz/)

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity (http://blogthings.com)

Ummm, yeah, okay.

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey!

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Besides been that done there.

Bubba Dawg
09-15-2009, 07:46 PM
You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi

You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.
You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. But not quite as quirky as Shannon. You have some wacky ideas. And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.

Bubba Dawg
09-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Besides been that done there.

You still dream about carnies, don't you?

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 08:00 PM
You still dream about carnies, don't you?

Yep, and it's been over 30 years.

Bubba Dawg
09-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Yep, and it's been over 30 years.

It's okay man. Their small hands can't pinch your cheeks anymore.

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 08:05 PM
It's okay man. Their small hands can't pinch your cheeks anymore.

I still miss the midway. Thousands of girls ,hundreds of slaps but there was always that one that said yes by the end of the day!

Bubba Dawg
09-15-2009, 08:08 PM
I still miss the midway. Thousands of girls ,hundreds of slaps but there was always that one that said yes by the end of the day!

The smell of cotton candy and candy apples.

Good times.

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 08:11 PM
The smell of cotton candy and candy apples.

Good times.
I used to roll me a dube and set the swing ride for five minutes and watch the world spinning underneath me!

Bubba Dawg
09-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I used to roll me a dube and set the swing ride for five minutes and watch the world spinning underneath me!

I saw a guy get sick on one of those really big whirly-gig things one time.

Spew doesn't do it justice.

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 08:23 PM
I saw a guy get sick on one of those really big whirly-gig things one time.

Spew doesn't do it justice.

We called them crop dusters. When you saw one getting sick . you would go fast slow fast slow with the lever and then watch them barf all over their friends on the ground.

Bubba Dawg
09-15-2009, 08:31 PM
We called them crop dusters. When you saw one getting sick . you would go fast slow fast slow with the lever and then watch them barf all over their friends on the ground.

See. There is a conspiracy. Black helicopters my big ole butt. Carnies run everything. :D

Gingersnap
09-15-2009, 10:52 PM
I hate to break up this tour down memory lane but here's my story:

We went down to Denver for Colorado Day. My childhood BFF and I were among the very first people to ride the ferris wheel at Elitch Gardens. All was well until it was time to get off. The guy (after doing some mellow dope) totally wrecked the landing. We slid out of the seats and fell to the platform about 8 feet below.

I completely wrecked my knee. My BFF had to have stitches. The park paid for everything, of course. Back then, we weren't so sue-happy. Elitche's picked up all my medical expenses including an out-of-town plastic surgeon (a year later).

I'm fine and so is she but I attribute my fear of heights to that young guy who just got a little "mellow" before work. :mad:

Rockntractor
09-15-2009, 11:22 PM
I hate to break up this tour down memory lane but here's my story:

We went down to Denver for Colorado Day. My childhood BFF and I were among the very first people to ride the ferris wheel at Elitch Gardens. All was well until it was time to get off. The guy (after doing some mellow dope) totally wrecked the landing. We slid out of the seats and fell to the platform about 8 feet below.

I completely wrecked my knee. My BFF had to have stitches. The park paid for everything, of course. Back then, we weren't so sue-happy. Elitche's picked up all my medical expenses including an out-of-town plastic surgeon (a year later).

I'm fine and so is she but I attribute my fear of heights to that young guy who just got a little "mellow" before work. :mad:
Sorry Ginger, I spent he first 30 years of my life either drunk or high and up to about fifteen years ago about half of the carnival workers were the same way. I never injured anyone but that was by Gods grace. I don't promote the use of alcohol or any other drug anymore.

Gingersnap
09-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Sorry Ginger, I spent he first 30 years of my life either drunk or high and up to about fifteen years ago about half of the carnival workers were the same way. I never injured anyone but that was by Gods grace. I don't promote the use of alcohol or any other drug anymore.

I'm okay but not "okay" with ride operators being spaced out on the job. I know you've turned over a new leaf. I'm still sorry I can't get on a Ferris wheel with my family (they love it) or even look down from a 10 foot height. Heck - I get queasy from overhead movie shots.

Some of those people with me that day did a lawsuit and got a settlement but my folks didn't believe in suing when Elitche's had made us good. I have no bad feelings about that. As a Christian, they repaired the damage in spades so I'm all good. :)