PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck!

patriot45
09-15-2009, 05:22 PM
I had to come home early today so I could catch his show! Wow he is on a roll, If the msm does not start getting with the program, 1/2 this country is lost! He is pissed and this new video is blockbusters!

He is appealing to the un-nutty left to start acting like Americans again, he has his work cut out!

Teetop
09-15-2009, 05:30 PM
The newest video is at Ace of Spades HQ (http://ace.mu.nu/archives/292344.php), big govt site is too slow from everyone trying to watch it.

ACORN is effed!

I just wonder how many more videos were shot, at ACORN offices?:confused:

patriot45
09-15-2009, 05:34 PM
The newest video is at Ace of Spades HQ (http://ace.mu.nu/archives/292344.php), big govt site is too slow from everyone trying to watch it.

ACORN is effed!

I just wonder how many more videos were shot, at ACORN offices?:confused:

I wish I had the balls to walk in one of thier places with a good made up story and let them spin it!
Our prezbo was thier lawyer wasn't he?

SaintLouieWoman
09-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I wish I had the balls to walk in one of thier places with a good made up story and let them spin it!
Our prezbo was thier lawyer wasn't he?

Isn't that where he got his start at "community organizing"?

I was at a big bid opening this afternoon, worked on it for the last couple of days, but remember yesterday he said that he'd have something even bigger today. Can't wait to see the repeat of his show.

OMG, just looked at it, even if I am at work. Barbara Boxer is named by the Acorn person!!!! Obama and his minions have to be getting very frightened. I'm worried about the safety of Hannah, the brave young 20 year old.

djones520
09-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Isn't that where he got his start at "community organizing"?

I was at a big bid opening this afternoon, worked on it for the last couple of days, but remember yesterday he said that he'd have something even bigger today. Can't wait to see the repeat of his show.

IMO, it's not nearly as damaging as the last few. The rep their talking to specifically says she's saying this, and she's pretty sure her supervisor would should it all down if he knew.

But the damaging part was the rep talking about influencing politicians, and then talking about how she murdered her husband.

SaintLouieWoman
09-15-2009, 05:55 PM
IMO, it's not nearly as damaging as the last few. The rep their talking to specifically says she's saying this, and she's pretty sure her supervisor would should it all down if he knew.

But the damaging part was the rep talking about influencing politicians, and then talking about how she murdered her husband.

Yeah, just heard that. Unbelievable!

patriot45
09-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah, just heard that. Unbelievable!

Whats unbelievable is prosecuters want to go after Fox and the two undercover reporters and not the freakin acorn losers! Glenn said that congress wants to go after Roger Clemmons and the Patriots for cheating, but this will get a bye!!:(:mad:

djones520
09-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Whats unbelievable is prosecuters want to go after Fox and the two undercover reporters and not the freakin acorn losers! Glenn said that congress wants to go after Roger Clemmons and the Patriots for cheating, but this will get a bye!!:(:mad:

One state prosecutor (Maryland) wants to go after them. Last I heard, New Yorks was going after ACORN. Haven't heard about DC, or California yet.

SarasotaRepub
09-15-2009, 07:19 PM
OMG!!! That video is pure comedy GOLD!!!! :D

ACORN is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!:D

Beck is a genius.

AmPat
09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
I really don't think there is enough room under the O Blah Blah bus for all of ACORN. Whatever will The One do?;)

SarasotaRepub
09-15-2009, 07:37 PM
What should piss everyone off no matter what party you belong
to is that ACORN seems populated with a bunch of POS people.

They should be investigated and their leadership executed. ;):p

AmPat
09-15-2009, 08:06 PM
What should piss everyone off no matter what party you belong
to is that ACORN seems populated with a bunch of POS people.

They should be investigated and their leadership executed. ;):p

Starting with their two most famous leaders, George Soros and Barack Hussein Obama???.:eek: