PDA

View Full Version : The ACORN employees are right-wing plants!

FDK
09-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Purveyor Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Sep-14-09 07:57 PM
Original message
Senate Votes To Deny Funds To ACORN

Source: Associated Press

(AP) WASHINGTON - The Senate voted Monday to block the Housing and Urban Development Department from giving grants to ACORN, a community organization under fire in several voter-registration fraud cases.

The 83-7 vote would deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN, which stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

DEVELOPING...

Read more: http://www.cleveland.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/nati...

Uncle Joe Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Response to Reply #42

93. Could these wacko employees have been plants sent in by the opposition

to voter registration as a means of discrediting ACORN?

I wonder if they were long time employees or did they just start?

maglatinavi (203 posts)
Response to Reply #78
83. stupid

I agree... How do we know that those persons were not plants of the extreme right??? Too bad that the good works of Acorn are not recognized ... I am very suspicious of the logistics ...

TankLV Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Response to Reply #76
84. This smells to high heaven as a repuke SETUP - pure and simple...

Mark my words: It WILL come out that these were PLANTS in the organization...

So let me get this straight: Our "democrats" can't find the time or balls to CENSURE fucking wilson, but they have PLENTY of time to do this - nice...

Too funny. :D

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4059098

BadCat
09-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Ahh, the smell of desperation in the morning.

BSR
09-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Response to Reply #76

So let me get this straight: Our "democrats" can't find the time or balls to CENSURE fucking wilson, but they have PLENTY of time to do this - nice...

Yes Tank, everyone's priorities are all out of wack. Why should congress worry about a corrupt agency being funded with American tax dollars when Joe Wilson goes un-investigated for yelling "you lie" at the president..

It's all part of the vast-right wing conspiracy... Lets focus on the "non issue" of a corrupt agency and not focus on the real issue...Joe Wilson.. :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
09-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Yes Tank, everyone's priorities are all out of wack. Why should congress worry about a corrupt agency being funded with American tax dollars when Joe Wilson goes un-investigated for yelling "you lie" at the president..

It's all part of the vast-right wing conspiracy... Lets focus on the "non issue" of a corrupt agency and not focus on the real issue...Joe Wilson.. :rolleyes:

B' , the Moonbats are going be cursing you tonight :D:D:D

AmPat
09-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Response to Reply #76

Mark my words moron, it will come out that these were typical liberal scum and you will be exposed for your hyper-stupidity.

SarasotaRepub
09-16-2009, 07:03 PM

DUmmies...more vids coming out!!!:D

Yes, hope springe eternal at the DUmp.

BSR
09-16-2009, 08:18 PM
B' , the Moonbats are going be cursing you tonight :D:D:D

probably call me a racist as well. :cool:

Bill inGA
09-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Response to Reply #76

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-cat-plants-listening1.jpg

lacarnut
09-16-2009, 10:30 PM

More like insanity; many of those on DU need to be locked up in mental institutions.

enslaved1
09-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Every internet video decaring 9/11 was planned by Bush = Absolute truth
An independant journalistic endevor that uncovers the insanity and illegal operations going on at ACORN = right wing conspiracy.

How do these fools remember to breath on a regular basis?

NJCardFan
09-17-2009, 01:30 AM
DUmmies are parodies of themselves. Funny how they seem perectly OK with the prospects of illegal immigrant pedophelia. But yell "You Lie" at the president and the country should shut down.

movie buff
09-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Jeez, they'll do anything to get ACORN off the hook so it won't have to answer for its corruption and crimes.