PDA

View Full Version : World Court tells Texas " No Killing!"

ReaganForRus
07-16-2008, 12:23 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5890690.html#none

Once again, the UN ,through the World Court, looks to erode the US Constitution and march to a One World Order. As a Texan, I would tell Condi Rice to mind her own business and do not try to inject the federal government into a state matter. If BHO wins, expect the marxist to march directly to the Hague and submit the US to the World Court:mad:

megimoo
07-16-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5890690.html#none

Once again, the UN ,through the World Court, looks to erode the US Constitution and march to a One World Order. As a Texan, I would tell Condi Rice to mind her own business and do not try to inject the federeal government into a state matter.:mad:

It's the same old crap,the EU thinks they are the worlds guiding light and tries to dictate to every country, member of the EU or not, what they decide in their courts of law.We have a Supreme Court Justice who teaches EU World law in Europe every summer and he gets to decide the meaning of our law without using our US Constitution .

The EU sees themselves as the next Roman Empire and will attempt to dictate to us at every turn and once we knuckle down to them they win !They ignore their own laws when it suits them and demand that we obey their every utterance ,Pluck Them All !

linda22003
07-16-2008, 12:38 PM
All I can think of is Ron White saying, "A lot of states have discontinued the death penalty. My state installed an express lane."

ReaganForRus
07-16-2008, 01:24 PM
To see just how much of a monster Jose Medellin is, please see the link as to who he murdered

http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/jeneliz.html

A most telling fact is that Jose Medellin and his attorney never even brought up during the trial that he was a Mexican citizen......it was never a part of his appeal process. It only came up when his execution date had originally been set.

Jose and his cohorts laughed and bragged about the crime openly to family members and it was one family member that directed police to the five as a matter of conscience.

ralph wiggum
07-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Ralph Wiggum tells World Court: Go F*** yourself.

noonwitch
07-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't like the death penalty and am glad that my state doesn't have it, mainly because I wouldn't want to be on a jury that had to make that decision. I've been on a jury, it's hard enough to determine guilt without that on the line.

The EU doesn't have the right to dictate to the US how to prosecute criminals. The USSC has ruled that it's up to the states to decide. My state has chosen not to have the death penalty, others choose to have it.

If the EU doesn't like it, maybe they can boycott Texas.

lacarnut
07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
It's the same old crap,the EU thinks they are the worlds guiding light and tries to dictate to every country, member of the EU or not, what they decide in their courts of law.We have a Supreme Court Justice who teaches EU World law in Europe every summer and he gets to decide the meaning of our law without using our US Constitution .

The EU sees themselves as the next Roman Empire and will attempt to dictate to us at every turn and once we knuckle down to them they win !They ignore their own laws when it suits them and demand that we obey their every utterance ,Pluck Them All !

World Court and World Government with the UN dictating their mandates to the USA is what Obama and the left wing kooks are working to accomplish.

ralph wiggum
07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
I don't like the death penalty and am glad that my state doesn't have it, mainly because I wouldn't want to be on a jury that had to make that decision. I've been on a jury, it's hard enough to determine guilt without that on the line.

The EU doesn't have the right to dictate to the US how to prosecute criminals. The USSC has ruled that it's up to the states to decide. My state has chosen not to have the death penalty, others choose to have it.

If the EU doesn't like it, maybe they can boycott Texas.

Bingo! Whether you like the DP or not, it is up to the United States, not the EU or World Court or anyone else.

Molon Labe
07-16-2008, 02:22 PM
The world court has no authority in the U....S.....Of ....A.

screw em'

Vepr
07-16-2008, 03:20 PM
The UN and World Court can get bent.

Odysseus
07-16-2008, 04:04 PM
All I can think of is Ron White saying, "A lot of states have discontinued the death penalty. My state installed an express lane."

Does anyone remember that previous example of Europrudence, the Kellogg-Briannd Treaty? The one that outlawed war forever in the 1920s? This is just more of the same.

Tantal
07-16-2008, 05:53 PM
The World Court should send one of its bailiffs to Huntsville to enforce the ruling. I want a ringside seat for that one.

Zeus
07-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Texas is refusing to bow to yesterday's World Court order to stay the Aug. 5 lethal injection of convicted rapist-killer and illegal alien Jose Medellin.

The highest U.N. court insisted that five scheduled executions of Mexicans be immediately halted until the cases undergo further review. Mexico's government filed a petition with the court last month because it said the men had been deprived of assistance from their consulates following their arrests.

Randy Ertman, father of Jennifer, a 14-year-old girl Medellin raped and murdered, criticized the World Court for attempting to intervene.

"The world court don't mean diddly," he said. "This business belongs in the state of Texas. The people of the state of Texas support the execution. We thank them. The rest of them can go to h-ll."

More
(http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=69849)

megimoo
07-18-2008, 05:31 PM
World Court and World Government with the UN dictating their mandates to the USA is what Obama and the left wing kooks are working to accomplish.
You have it right.The entire San Francisco Maoist/Liberal thing is all about EU world government .

To weaken America is their hue and Cry and Pelosi and Reid are in their pockets and own their as*es !

AlmostThere
07-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Any chance the World Court is rushing into Iran to save the 8 women and 1 man who are about to be stoned to death for adultery? Didn't think so. If anyone hasn't seen someone stoned to death, I ran across this. http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm#video

In the article I read about these people, the capital crimes in Iran were listed.
Apostasy - Leaving one's religion is a capital crime. And we are barbarians for executing rapists/murderers?

This is the first sentence of an AP story appearing in the July 16th, Houston Chronicle:

THE HAGUE, Netherlands — The U.N.'s highest court ordered U.S. authorities on Wednesday to do everything possible to halt the executions of five Mexicans in Texas until their cases are reviewed.
Another Houston Chronicle article had the headline, Texas Still Plans to Execute Killer Despite U.N. Order.

I don't know what pisses me off more; the World Court actually telling the U.S. to halt the executions or the World Court thinking they have the authority to tell the U.S. to halt the executions. :mad: Any guesses on how long before we start saying "How High?" when they say jump?