PDA

View Full Version : Taking More Liberties Since Obama Has Been 'Gettin It On With His Bad Self?'

megimoo
09-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Are Blacks Taking More Liberties Since President Obama Has Been 'Gettin It On With His Bad Self?'

Since the Race Card has again been thrust upon us via Joe Wilson's yelling "Liar" at the President, and then, consequently, being accused of a being one of those Southern Bible Belt Racists, I thought it might be time to look at some real racism running rampant throughout the United States.

Maureen Dowd and other desperate liberal pundits have been waiting to pounce on us bigots at the Tea Parties, Town Halls, conservative radio stations, and in good ole American families but nothing has stuck.

Thank be to God for Joe Wilson who has opened the door to expose those...

http://joeclarke.net/

FreeAmerican
09-16-2009, 12:06 PM
The more I read the more pissed off I get. It is amazing how through the course of a couple years and one election we have taken a 20-30 year leap backwards from a civil rights perspective.

megimoo
09-16-2009, 12:41 PM
The more I read the more pissed off I get. It is amazing how through the course of a couple years and one election we have taken a 20-30 year leap backwards from a civil rights perspective.

Obama's and friends Playing the race card too many times has become a 'double edged' sword and after a while it loses it's 'edge' !

FreeAmerican
09-16-2009, 01:55 PM
That's true megimoo.....