PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters: Press Should Probe Conservatives For Racist Views

megimoo
09-16-2009, 01:00 PM
"Here we go, now Dipshit Maxine Waters want's to check their views !"

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers,I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed,"

The Hill: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said that it's not enough for African-Americans to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views.

"I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed," Waters told the liberal Bill Press Radio show in a podcast.

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers."

The hill (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/59015-waters-media-must-investigate-right-wing-protesters-for-racism)

stsinner
09-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Keep calling us racists.. It's taken less and less seriously by the day....

Suit&Tie
09-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Keep calling us racists.. It's taken less and less seriously by the day....

Oh if there's one thing we've learned from Republicans is that if you repeat a lie enough it eventually becomes true. This is the White House's doing, they aren't going to say it themselves for fear of backlash. It's about time you got some of your own medicine.

BadCat
09-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Oh if there's one thing we've learned from Republicans is that if you repeat a lie enough it eventually becomes true. This is the White House's doing, they aren't going to say it themselves for fear of backlash. It's about time you got some of your own medicine.

On drugs again today?

Suit&Tie
09-16-2009, 01:40 PM
On drugs again today?

Oh you're just being silly now. They Administration is basically going to bring out the worst of the Teabaggers and make them almost impossible for moderates to align with.

Gingersnap
09-16-2009, 01:52 PM

You had to learn that from Republicans? You mean you missed pretty much spaced out 12 years of public education and 5,000 years of human history?

Waters is just another race-baiter from a political party that has transformed race-baiting into a cultural heritage (unless you're white, of course). The Rev. King would be both angered and disappointed that Waters and her ilk are too often the poster children for his movement.

AmPat
09-16-2009, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=megimoo;187582]"Here we go, now Dipshit Maxine Waters want's to check their views !" My first reaction was, "great, let's get the press covering something. Then I realized they wouldn't report the truth any way.:cool:

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers,I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed,"No problem, will you consent to the same regarding your views? Especially in light of your use of derogatory terms for people who are politically opposed to you? Doubt it.

The Hill: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said that it's not enough for African-Americans to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views.Nothing to investigate in this sentence, nothing at al. What exactly is an African-American?:rolleyes:

"I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed," Waters told the liberal Bill Press Radio show in a podcast.Strangly enough, we want the same thing. Media, are you listening? We want you to talk to and investigate Maxine The Racist Waters.

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers."
Once again, we agree. Same to you.

BadCat
09-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Oh you're just being silly now. They Administration is basically going to bring out the worst of the Teabaggers and make them almost impossible for moderates to align with.

Oh I see.
You mean they are going to continue to use the Alinsky methods to malign their opposition.

Suit&Tie
09-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Saddam Hussien has weapons of mass destruction.

BadCat
09-16-2009, 03:59 PM

They have those in hell?

FlaGator
09-16-2009, 04:04 PM
A racists want racism investigated. How quaint.

lacarnut
09-16-2009, 04:53 PM
I would be surprised if this ugly, dumb, racist broad has an IQ over 80.

AmPat
09-16-2009, 06:31 PM

No, much worse. His are in the hands of much more radical regimes. He saw to it while we were asleep. I sure hope I don't ever have to say: "see? I told you so."

stsinner
09-16-2009, 06:43 PM

You really are an idiot. How many NATO nations were saying the same thing at the time? Do you know? I do.

AmPat
09-16-2009, 06:46 PM
You really are an idiot. How many NATO nations were saying the same thing at the time? Do you know? I do.
Give it up. Those Kurds were all victims of Swine flu. Tragic case of WHO not interceding.:rolleyes:

Suit&Tie
09-16-2009, 10:57 PM

Well then they were all completely and utterly wrong. Even the Bush Administration admitted in the final months that there were no WMD's.

PoliCon
09-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Well then they were all completely and utterly wrong. Even the Bush Administration admitted in the final months that there were no WMD's.

And? Should we have ignored the reports?

BadCat
09-16-2009, 11:14 PM

Of course we should have.
What's a few thousand tons of pesky nerve gas?

PoliCon
09-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Of course we should have.
What's a few thousand tons of pesky nerve gas?

And had Bush ignored the reports - the left would have been bitching that he was not doing all he could to keep us safe!:rolleyes:

Suit&Tie
09-17-2009, 05:00 PM

Well considering the price tag on the Iraq war, yea I'd say it would've been a good idea.

Suit&Tie
09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
And had Bush ignored the reports - the left would have been bitching that he was not doing all he could to keep us safe!:rolleyes:

And then the left would've been wrong and George Bush would've been right! But it didn't happen that way.

PoliCon
09-17-2009, 06:49 PM
And then the left would've been wrong and George Bush would've been right! But it didn't happen that way.

you guys on the left just are not satisfied unless you are being contrary and intolerant. :rolleyes:

Eagle
09-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Maybe if we banned all of the prefixes to American and just called each others Americans things would be better! Cut out the dividing into groups shit.

AmPat
09-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Well considering the price tag on the Iraq war, yea I'd say it would've been a good idea.

Here is another example of two things: The willfull stupidity of Liberals and the typical liberal response to what they oppose. If libs like it, no price is too steep, oppose quaint little notions like defense of freedom, too costly.

PoliCon
09-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Maybe if we banned all of the prefixes to American and just called each others Americans things would be better! Cut out the dividing into groups shit.

QFT

CueSi
09-17-2009, 11:54 PM
So far the price tag on this administration may end up rendering Bush the Younger's tab on Iraq moot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc

~QC

asdf2231
09-18-2009, 01:07 AM

Wow man...

Theres stupidity... and then theres the sort of nuclear powered fusion equipped hyperdrive capable stupidity that you just displayed there.

You have no fucking clue what O'Bumble is going to wind up costing this country do you?

It would be funny almost but then I remember that a retard like you is allowed to vote.

djones520
09-18-2009, 01:13 AM

Well... if Obama hadn't lied about the porkulus bill, then he wouldn't have spent 6 years worth of war in Iraq, in a single pen stroke.

Whats your justification about that?

PoliCon
09-18-2009, 04:04 PM
So far the price tag on this administration may end up rendering Bush the Younger's tab on Iraq moot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc

~QC

Nice.

AlmostThere
09-19-2009, 01:07 AM

Ah, don't make it so easy.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, February 18, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." - Madeline Albright, Clinton's Secretary of State, November 10, 1999

ONE OF MY FAVORITES:
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), December 16, 1998

"I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people." -- Tom Daschle in 1998

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." -- Bob Graham, December 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Ted Kennedy, September 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years. And that may happen sooner if he can obtain access to enriched uranium from foreign sources -- something that is not that difficult in the current world. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction." -- John Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002

"Whether one agrees or disagrees with the Administrationís policy towards Iraq, I donít think there can be any question about Saddamís conduct. He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do. He lies and cheats; he snubs the mandate and authority of international weapons inspectors; and he games the system to keep buying time against enforcement of the just and legitimate demands of the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States and our allies. Those are simply the facts." -- Henry Waxman, Oct 10, 2002

If these aren't enough I can find you a couple dozen more. I don't mean to be rude but I have to know. Are you just a tool or are you a stupid tool?

Urban Dictionary

TOOL

1) One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fool). A cretin (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cretin). Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-esteem.

and

4) someone who is a complete idiot/ one who is used by other people, and usually dosen't even realize it/ someone who can't think for themselves/ an asshat.

CRETIN

A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.

DO YOU GET THE POINT?

AlmostThere
09-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Wow man...

Theres stupidity... and then theres the sort of nuclear powered fusion equipped hyperdrive capable stupidity that you just displayed there.

You have no fucking clue what O'Bumble is going to wind up costing this country do you?

It would be funny almost but then I remember that a retard like you is allowed to vote.

That hits the nail right on the head.

NJCardFan
09-19-2009, 01:58 AM
Even though this idiot is gone, consider them pwn3d:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm